The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

32 minutes ago, Higgs said:

Hide contents

what actual sources? they are the only people who monitor him. why don't you ask him to show you his account? ask him for a proof then. he avoids everything to proof it's not him. bans everyone who mentions it instead of posting proof it's not him.

• mod leaks that show they have the same discord account, confirmed by mods they are real
  • $5k-$10k business expenses that can't be logically explained, he should have $1k at most
  • video proof he's lying about changing his number because it connects him to the game
  • video proof of him admitting to be addicted to mobile games and playing champions
  • proof of him being a big whale in wwe supercards, proof of him whaling a year after he claimed he quit
  • he has no debt, makes $10k/month, but still never has any money, the $200/day just disappear the next day
  • proof of him being a retard who has no idea how to deal with money, 14 credit cards, $130k credit card debt
  • on the bankruptcy hearing he admitted business expenses are used for microtransactions, something he never uses
  • he has autism, he's the same whale as the autistic whales who throw thousands at him

Nobody here is going to take you seriously if you bring up that kiwi board. They get shit wrong all the time like when they accused Phil of hiring a prostitute lmao

You can say what you want, but without actually posting evidence you're just wasting your time. I dunno if you expect me to just take that stuff you posted at face value.

Last I checked, Phil doesn't have autism. Unless you mean it as an insult.

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You can say what you want, but without actually posting evidence you're just wasting your time. I dunno if you expect me to just take that stuff you posted at face value.

Spoiler

All the proof is in the KF thread. I'm not going through it because you are brain washed like everyone else and will defend him no matter what. Read the thread, or ask him for a proof it's not him. Or go to Youtube and watch the videos. The only people who defend him show signs or a confirmed to be mentally handicapped. No matter how many evidence you show to those retards, they will always claims it's not him. Because those retards can't process the information. They are exactly like him, can't process any information that's different from their believe.

"Nobody here is going to take you seriously if you bring up that kiwi board. They get shit wrong all the time like when they accused Phil of hiring a prostitute lmao"

So what? Just because he brain washes you to believe everything the trolls say isn't true. There's a lot of evidence that show it's him.

"Last I checked, Phil doesn't have autism."

What exactly did you check? He shows very obvious signs of autism and being mentally retarded.

The most obvious giveaway is his autistic rocking/stimming. Besides having a learning disability, no empathy, etc. The only people who ignore it are retards themselves.

1 hour ago, Higgs said:

Reveal hidden contents

All the proof is in the KF thread. I'm not going through it because you are brain washed like everyone else and will defend him no matter what. Read the thread, or ask him for a proof it's not him. Or go to Youtube and watch the videos. The only people who defend him show signs or a confirmed to be mentally handicapped. No matter how many evidence you show to those retards, they will always claims it's not him. Because those retards can't process the information. They are exactly like him, can't process any information that's different from their believe.

"Nobody here is going to take you seriously if you bring up that kiwi board. They get shit wrong all the time like when they accused Phil of hiring a prostitute lmao"

So what? Just because he brain washes you to believe everything the trolls say isn't true. There's a lot of evidence that show it's him.

What exactly did you check? He shows very obvious signs of autism and being mentally retarded.

The most obvious giveaway is his autistic rocking/stimming. Besides having a learning disability, no empathy, etc. The only people who ignore it are retards themselves.

Showing proof is on you if you're the person making the claim, it's not my job to research your post.

You're just making the claims sound unfounded now. Don't waste my time dude.

1 hour ago, Higgs said:

He's stated several times over the years that he has a back injury.

You serious bro.

2 hours ago, Higgs said:

Reveal hidden contents

Omfg Higgs take that shit to the other thread where your idiot friend can't take the hint. We know Phil's a scumbag. I don't know why you're here trying to convince KGHaleon of anything when he's still salty over getting exposed by KiwiFarms years ago. I know you guys are upset about recently finding out Phil is a liar and a scammer, but for many of us what took you years to realize, we knew the first day of ever hearing about DarkSydePhil.

I know you're really disappointed about blowing your time and money on a con-artist, but lets be honest, paying someone just to watch them play a video game is pretty autistic in itself. Cut your loses and get over it. You don't have to spam your evidence of DSP being a scumbag. We know already.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Nobody here is going to take you seriously if you bring up that kiwi board. They get shit wrong all the time like when they accused Phil of hiring a prostitute lmao

If I remember correctly they got the prostitute thing wrong but they did get that it was Kat he was seeing. This was before me so i'm not an expert on his situation.

They were right about his finances tho as was revealed by the bankruptcy.

Some like LSB also got it right about the marriage to Kat. They guessed he was going to get married to Kat when he went to visit his parents. And he did.

They were right about the 2kcat reveal thing ( as some in his chat was too).

They're right about a lot of things and wrong about others. They're not God.

But it is funny tho when you say you can't take anything they do seriously but yet will take everything Phil says and does seriously. Phil has a history of lies and half truths, like project7, the 2kcat, the Opseat sponsorship and now the Line meme.

What I like about the Line meme thing is that I don't have to go on KF to know if it's real or not. I was there on stream when he said he has the same number as before. Now he says he might have changed it since being doxxed. How convenient.

Just found out when you get 4 stars in Cyberpunk that there are random ballistic launchers on every street corner that will kill you. Fortunately the police suck in this game and all you have to do is make it to the next block before they forget anything happened.

7Untitled.thumb.jpg.a3d457fd428722174fdc32f73d216aa4.jpg

Im done with this game. Its great to look at but the game overall is just mediocre at best. 

6/10

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

6 more days til Christmas.  Can't wait.

I know, can't wait.

I had thought about taking a road trip to Vegas next week as their hotel prices have dropped insanely low.
Three night stay at the Luxor is less than $99. Too bad many of the attrcations and buffets are closed...so kinda pointless to go.

2 hours ago, planettenon2 said:

If I remember correctly they got the prostitute thing wrong but they did get that it was Kat he was seeing. This was before me so i'm not an expert on his situation.

They were right about his finances tho as was revealed by the bankruptcy.

Some like LSB also got it right about the marriage to Kat. They guessed he was going to get married to Kat when he went to visit his parents. And he did.

They were right about the 2kcat reveal thing ( as some in his chat was too).

They're right about a lot of things and wrong about others. They're not God.

But it is funny tho when you say you can't take anything they do seriously but yet will take everything Phil says and does seriously. Phil has a history of lies and half truths, like project7, the 2kcat, the Opseat sponsorship and now the Line meme.

What I like about the Line meme thing is that I don't have to go on KF to know if it's real or not. I was there on stream when he said he has the same number as before. Now he says he might have changed it since being doxxed. How convenient.

You give them waaay more credit than they actually earned.

Half of those things are irrelevant. Oh wow they guessed that DSP bought a cat. Bankruptcies are public record, anybody can see them. Such intellect.

They never could figure out who Fred fuchs is and some of them still act like the SOK went down because of their efforts, when kiwi had nothing to do with the leaks.

Edited by KGhaleon
53 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I know, can't wait.

I had thought about taking a road trip to Vegas next week as their hotel prices have dropped insanely low.
Three night stay at the Luxor is less than $99. Too bad many of the attrcations and buffets are closed...so kinda pointless to go.

that stinks.  Nonetheless, I hope you have a good holiday.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Half of those things are irrelevant.

Those were what popped into my mind at the time. I'm not a lore expert. I've only been watching dsp since the start of the year, sorry.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Bankruptcies are public record, anybody can see them. Such intellect.

They never could figure out who Fred fuchs is and some of them still act like the SOK went down because of their efforts, when kiwi had nothing to do with the leaks.

They knew his finances before the bankruptcy is what I mean. The bankruptcy just confirmed what they already knew and again Fred and the SOK are before my time.

Speaking of the bankruptcy, it said he has $5000 in business expenses. I'm just curious as to what you're thoughts are on that.

And again, you say you don't trust KF and that's ok, but I asked you and am asking again what is it about DSP that makes him so trustworthy to you?

13 minutes ago, planettenon2 said:

That guy? You mean Kghaleon? Damn bro. What the fuck.

Ignore him, he has a hate boner for me despite the fact that I have him blocked. He loves talking to himself.

Dox claims are fake, it was something that came out during the days of the SOK. I got one of Phil's moderators banned after exposing his floatingpillows account and he started making fake videos about how I doxed people and threatened to kill some guys wife. Fuck that guy.

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dox claims are fake, it was something that came out during the days of the SOK. I got one of Phil's moderators banned after exposing his floatingpillows account and he started making fake videos about how I doxed people and threatened to kill some guys wife. Fuck that guy.

Why did you get one of Phil's moderators banned? Do you have proof that you didn't dox or do you just don't care?

11 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

"Fake" riiiiight.

That's why @planettenon2 I'm saying you are wasting your time. He's just as bad of a liar as Phil is, but coming from him he'll probably say all this is shopped just to make him look bad...

sounds familiar...

Edited by TheSkyTrufth
12 minutes ago, planettenon2 said:

Why did you get one of Phil's moderators banned? Do you have proof that you didn't dox or do you just don't care?

It was 5 or 6 years ago, found his alt account where he was an sok fanboy and had been harassing Pandalee along with his buddy fundude. Connected the dots and Phil booted his ass. Guy deleted all his alt accounts after that and got a major boner against me.

It was so long ago that there's not much left, though here's a conversation he had with Phil

His account on youtube is the ewok one, he's a big star wars nerd. The dude that I supposedly "doxed" is also a poster on here, AlucardViDracul(Burnout). Burnout flat out said that I never doxed him.

At this point I just stopped responding to people that bring it up, but I'll make an exception.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It was 5 or 6 years ago, found his alt account where he was an sok fanboy and had been harassing Pandalee along with his buddy fundude. Connected the dots and Phil booted his ass. Guy deleted all his alt accounts after that and got a major boner against me.

It was so long ago that there's not much left, though here's a conversation he had with Phil

His account on twitter is the ewok one, he's a big star wars nerd.

Ok. Sounds ok. He shit on phil's girlfriend at the time and got banned. A bit of gay ops but whatever. If someone was being fake to me like that I would kinda want to kno.

@TheSkyTrufth just sent me a vid that shows you doxxing him. Is it real or fake then. It looks like your twitter with his IP and a whole bunch of people pissed off.

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The dude that I supposedly "doxed" is also a poster on here, AlucardViDracul(Burnout). Burnout flat out said that I never doxed him.

I'll look it up when I have the time.

I always find it funny when people pull the dox card, while folks like Kiwifarms actually have a history of doxing and do it regularly. They dropped Dox threats on this forum just a few years ago and threatened to dox a member every day if Phil didn't comply with their demands. Scumbags.

Proof since they deleted their threads:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180114071758/https://kiwifarms.net/threads/king-of-hate-dox-thread.38351/

Just now, planettenon2 said:

Deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole I go.....

People told him I was doxing folks, so he said that. Nothing else to it than that.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

I always find it funny when people pull the dox card, while folks like Kiwifarms actually have a history of doxing and do it regularly. They dropped Dox threats on this forum just a few years ago and threatened to dox a member every day if Phil didn't comply with their demands. Scumbags.

Proof since they deleted their threads:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180114071758/https://kiwifarms.net/threads/king-of-hate-dox-thread.38351/

Yeah they do that. A lot. I think that's one legit criticism I have of the farms. But it is funny to see phil run from one guild to another because of the doxing.

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

People told him I was doxing folks, so he said that. Nothing else to it than that.

Yeah that's what I thought. But the video showed your twitter account with someone's IP tho.