Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5555

  • sateler96

    3495

  • MDCFAN101

    2959

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Wait, is Gintama still going?

Nah just The Semi-Final (2 Episode Special which is out) and The Final Movie which covers the rest of the Silver Soul Arc and i have to wait for the movie when ever ir releases digitally 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently there's a new season of Solar opposites. Also just started watching the Great North lately...just seems like Bob's burgers with a lot of the same voice actors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KGhaleon said:

Apparently there's a new season of Solar opposites. Also just started watching the Great North lately...just seems like Bob's burgers with a lot of the same voice actors.

Well mostly different voice actors 

And i havent even started Solar Opposites yet tbh 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sucks, I had actually planned on playing monster hunter all weekend and maybe even hitting high rank, but it seems I've caught a cold. Guess it's medicine and TV shows now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Sucks, I had actually planned on playing monster hunter all weekend and maybe even hitting high rank, but it seems I've caught a cold. Guess it's medicine and TV shows now.

Hope you feel better buddy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How was everyone's day yesterday?  Mine was great.  I went to my friend Colin's house, had some hot dogs, potato salad and macaroni salad for lunch.  Then, we played some X-Men Legends on his original Xbox for a bit.  For dinner, we had spaghetti and sausage.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

How was everyone's day yesterday?  Mine was great.  I went to my friend Colin's house, had some hot dogs, potato salad and macaroni salad for lunch.  Then, we played some X-Men Legends on his original Xbox for a bit.  For dinner, we had spaghetti and sausage.

That sounds good, man. Was the potato and macaroni salad homemade or store bought?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Store brought.

Making me hungry, went and picked up some myself. That food never gets old.

 

Got my $10K tax refund, fuckin' nice.

Probably just going into house repairs though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Didn't know it was out.

It will be Wednesday 

I saw a cam version but definitely watching it again in HD

More Anime grades

Jujutsu Kaisen (Season 1) - 10

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Season 4 - Part 1) - 10

Kemono Jihen - 8

Non Non Biyori Nonstop (Season 3) - 9
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Disco Elysium final cut should be out tonight, can't wait to play it.

:edit:

Wasn't expecting to beat MHR too. Hit the credits sequence, but considering I've only finished Low rank I know it's not over.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...