• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

No problem man I'll definitely check out your review whenever you decide to post it. If I remember correctly it was a really good movie. 

Yes it was.  It was basically the three part episode "World's Finest" from Superman: The Animated Series condensed into a hour plus long film.

14 hours ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Alright I'll go slow and steady. Do you watch the mandalorian? 

Unfortunately no.  I do not have Disney+.

12 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Was that a crossover event between the two series? Similar to the Flash v Superman race.

No, it is actually the three part episode of Superman: The Animated Series, "World's Finest" condensed into an hour plus long movie.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, TheSkyeTruth said:

@planettenon2 So low tips and Phil is looking at chat heavily. Beg session incoming. 

1.thumb.png.6b927bd4f12f4607b94c2ffd7cd6f50b.png

Bruh, couldn't respond last night. Apparently I posted too much and got timed out, but thanks for the heads up. I tuned in right after I read your post only to see another whale whale out. That was too suspect - $10 in tips, takes his water break and then magically $88 dollars comes in.

Couldn't even get a few minutes of salt.

People who do this fail to realize they're not helping him. Wwe aside, they're making him comfortable and therefore entitled.

2 minutes ago, planettenon2 said:

That was too suspect - $10 in tips, takes his water break and then magically $88 dollars comes in.

I mean the random rock band names and him not checking them instantly kind of give it away. 

Imagine that email or text conversation:

PHIL: "ARE YOU GOING TO TIP TODAY??!! IM IN NEED!"

Austist: "Yeah this time I am going to name my self some random song name from a band in Algeria. Look out for me. This will really piss off the detractors."

Like, Jesus Christ how autistic can you be.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Hades looks overrated to me

It definitely is. Really shows how bad a year 2020 is when this game was nominated for Game of the Year when it's been available on PC since 2018 and its not even great. It's OK. But Game of the Year nominee? Hell no. 

Just a game they threw in the nominations because Nintendo.

14 minutes ago, TheSkyeTruth said:

Wait Hades got nominated for "Game Of The Year?". Im playing the game now and its a game where you have to start all over again from the beginning every single go.... Who the fuck likes that?

It's a roguelite. It's more a roguelite than a roguelike, IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roguelike

https://hardcoregamer.com/2013/07/06/what-separates-a-roguelike-from-a-roguelite/47151/

20 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

It's a roguelite. It's more a roguelite than a roguelike, IMO.

lmao, idiot hasn't playing a roguelite before.

Binding of isaac, rogue legacy, FTL, necrodancer, slay the spire, gungeon, etc. Talk about living under a rock.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

lmao, idiot hasn't playing a roguelite before.

Binding of isaac, rogue legacy, FTL, necrodancer, slay the spire, gungeon, etc. Talk about living under a rock.

"Im going to block him but still read and talk shit about him."

Lmaoo this guy is funny. Sorry KG I don't play every video game on the market. I have other outside interest other than video games.

Anyways this game's art is great but the cheats are definitely on. I am not starting this game over and over and over and over again.

1.thumb.jpg.716509f05a9c505f426cac1df43fccef.jpg

2 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

That was kind of funny LOL

You know what was funnier? Beat the game only to survive on Olympus for a few moments, talk to your mom about Hades and your 3 headed dog, die, talk to your dad who forgot you beat him, everybody wants you to escape and fight through Hell again just to talk to your mom but still have to do what Hades says and try to stop you again.....

NO THANKS. DELETED. 

3/10

Edited by TheSkyeTruth