Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah man, those big vamp ladies.

big ol' tiddies

Her final form should be epic 

The cover im guessing thats Chris Redfield turning into a Werewolf? He must of got whatever virus this since in first trailer he kills Mia i think and you have to go get your daughter back. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:50 PM, VertigoTeaparty said:

I was thinking this back when Bitcoin was $100. I figured I missed the boat and it was too late to get in.

People were saying the same thing when I first bought in at $2,000 and again around $7,000.  It's at $32,000 currently.

That said, you never know. It could hit $0.10 tomorrow. Research and decide yourself @MoraMoria. Don't put in anything you can't afford to lose.  There are loads of alt-coins you can check into as well.

Yeah, its volatility should make one assume that the money is already lost.

I heard that Monero is one of the top ones in regards to privacy, but also read that CipherTrace developed a tool to unmask the transactions. I still don't know much about this whole thing, so for now I'd rather not directly involve myself with it.

@KGhaleon

I think I saw a while back a thread by @TheKingOfCryBabies about Phil's frame while he was moving his eyes, why did you delete it?

And did you ban them? They didn't do anything, seriously, no one will come here and post if such little things are bannable.

Edited by MoraMoria
8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I think I saw a while back a thread by @TheKingOfCryBabies about Phil's frame while he was moving his eyes, why did you delete it?

And did you ban them? They didn't do anything, seriously, no one will come here and post if such little things are bannable.

Why wouldn't I? It was a photoshopped picture of Phil with fucked up eyes. Who the fuck posts that.

They aren't banned, I suspended him for a bit.

He was suspended a week ago for posting a detractor video, so this was his first post since coming back...something wrong with that boy.

5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Why wouldn't I? It was a photoshopped picture of Phil with fucked up eyes. Who the fuck posts that.

They aren't banned, I suspended him for a bit.

He was suspended a week ago for posting a detractor video, so this was his first post since coming back...something wrong with that boy.

I'm pretty sure that image was an actual frame of Phil's stream, but was enhanced for HD-quality, along with the help of AI to fill the gaps, (so it was accurate to reality, minor the slight work of the AI).

Could you be a bit more flexible in regard to this? They literally just asked what was wrong with his eyes based on the image, and that he should go to the doctor, (regardless if they actually mean it or not).

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm pretty sure that image was an actual frame of Phil's stream, but was enhanced for HD-quality, along with the help of AI to fill the gaps, (so it was accurate to reality, minor the slight work of the AI).

Could you be a bit more flexible in regard to this? They literally just asked what was wrong with his eyes based on the image, and that he should go to the doctor, (regardless if they actually mean it or not).

Then post the video it was taken from, because that just sounds like BS to allow a troll post.

The other day I went to the local asian market for the first time since moving to Utah, and they had a pretty crazy selection of goods that I didn't know they could sell here. Found green tea kitkats and other Japanese drinks that I haven't had in forever.

I also found what is being called the hottest Ramen you can buy in the world, so I made sure to buy some. Hope I don't die.

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Then post the video it was taken from, because that just sounds like BS to allow a troll post.

Sure, to show you that is not "troll" nonsense, these are the images and video, (right at the end). I don't know which frame was taken from, but whichever it is, was quality-enhanced, and probably gap-filled by AI.

You can see that from one frame to the next, only one eye moves, that by itself is not edited.

EyesFrame.thumb.jpg.eb7b2e31acb1f334c707a4e61144973c.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

The other day I went to the local asian market for the first time since moving to Utah, and they had a pretty crazy selection of goods that I didn't know they could sell here. Found green tea kitkats and other Japanese drinks that I haven't had in forever.

I also found what is being called the hottest Ramen you can buy in the world, so I made sure to buy some. Hope I don't die.

I love going to Aisian supermarkets when I get the chance. One near me has Sake KitKats, which are really weird but good. The only issue I have with them is they can be quite overpriced, but I guess you should expect that with imported food.

ramen is good too, I’ve had ramen that has real meat pieces in the sauce. It was fantastic 

47 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I love going to Aisian supermarkets when I get the chance. One near me has Sake KitKats, which are really weird but good. The only issue I have with them is they can be quite overpriced, but I guess you should expect that with imported food.

ramen is good too, I’ve had ramen that has real meat pieces in the sauce. It was fantastic 

You're right man.  Ramen is some good shit.

1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

Funny you say that because I also found these frozen packets of more authentic ramen that apparently you boil in a pot and add your own ingredients to.  I picked up some veggies and a big pack of wagyu beef that I'm going to toss in. Hope it's good.

40 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You're right man.  Ramen is some good shit.

Yee man.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Sure, to show you that is not "troll" nonsense, these are the images and video, (right at the end). I don't know which frame was taken from, but whichever it is, was quality-enhanced, and probably gap-filled by AI.

You can see that from one frame to the next, only one eye moves, that by itself is not edited.

I dunno, I think context is important. Looking at that scene it's pretty clear that he was purposefully moving his eyes like that. Why do you guys think he was having a stroke?

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I dunno, I think context is important. Looking at that scene it's pretty clear that he was purposefully moving his eyes like that. Why do you guys think he was having a stroke?

I never said anything about a stroke, nor did @TheKingOfCryBabies. What does it have to do with eye-movement?

It's about deleting their post, and suspending them because they posted an image, and little more, (saying that he should go to the doctor?).

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I never said anything about a stroke, nor did @TheKingOfCryBabies. What does it have to do with eye-movement?

It's about deleting their post, and suspending them because they posted an image, and little more, (saying that he should go to the doctor?).

tezboi just asked why he had a stroke.

Original poster asked "What is up with DSP's eyes Should he seek an eye doctor for this?"

He then says that he found the picture online. I reverse image searched it and found it on some detractor websites so the source is pretty clear.

While it came from a DSP video, the picture itself has been "enhanced" as you put it, but not for nice purposes.

And since I know you'll push this further, here is one of the sources where this picture has been making rounds. All for troll reasons.

Spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/DSPDiscussion/

I'll make an exception linking here, this once.

Seeing how it's basically become a troll meme at this point, it's safe to say this image isn't allowed.

Dang Moria, I really thought you knew better than this. I even asked Phil to make you a mod a while back. You really seem to be into these detractor discussions.

17 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

tezboi just asked why he had a stroke.

Original poster asked "What is up with DSP's eyes Should he seek an eye doctor for this?"

He then says that he found the picture online. I reverse image searched it and found it on some detractor websites so the source is pretty clear.

While it came from a DSP video, the picture itself has been "enhanced" as you put it, but not for nice purposes.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

And since I know you'll push this further, here is one of the sources where this picture has been making rounds. All for troll reasons.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DSPDiscussion/

I'll make an exception linking here this once.

That's what I'm talking about. Even if the source posted it for such purposes, deleting someone's comment like that is very restrictive.

So what if that's the source, there has to be a level of freedom for posting things when they're not even that bad or insulting.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Dang Moria, I really thought you knew better than this. I even asked Phil to make you a mod a while back. You really seem to be into these detractor discussions.

It's not about detractors, but I believe the rules are not tolerant enough.

36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It's not about detractors, but I believe the rules are not tolerant enough.

It's clearly a detractor meme.

That's more than enough for me. It ain't allowed.

I'm not falling for these tricks.

34 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's clearly a detractor meme.

That's more than enough for me. It ain't allowed.

I'm not falling for these tricks.

Most of Phil's emotes and the stream point system are detractor memes so banning them in his forum just because you don't like them doesn't make any sense.

1.png.84b44aaf24f20d4eee3856b8fd121d48.png

I understand if it was harmful to him but an enhanced eyeroll photo that you even said he purposely did? Lighten up dude.

Edited by TrueToDie
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, TrueToDie said:

I understand if it was harmful to him but an enhanced eyeroll photo that you even said he purposely did? Lighten up dude

Nah, if Phil says he's cool with these detractor memes then you're free to post them. Otherwise I'm saying no.

Since you guys keep complaining about me deleting the dumb meme, I'll unsuspend KingOfCryBabies for now.

@TheKingOfCryBabies I see detractor memes and you're going right back into suspension for two weeks.

I'm being pretty lenient with you guys, but don't push your luck posting detractor crap.

I already said not to post detractor memes. Unless Phil says otherwise, just don't do it. That's my final word.

I only unbanned CryBabies so we could end this argument. If you're gonna keep at it then I'm going to start issuing warnings.

I hate to bring it up, but we do have rules about arguing with the moderators.