Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5037

  • sateler96

    3050

  • MDCFAN101

    2696

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TheSkyeTruth said:

Lmaooo Phil's begging. It is so hilarious. 

"Thanks for the bits but tips are really low... 3 dollars... but anything ss appreciated."

get's a $10 tip, Laptop suddenly doesn't work and mentions he needs a new one and a chair.

Lmaooo.

Sheeeet!!!

20 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Really? How lol I'm really lost.

JqoYcEL.jpg

Is this real? I mean he's not wrong. She's teh only pornstar who I actually prefer with clothes on not off. But she is funny tho. Look at her anal scenes particularly her interracial ones. Her reactions are priceless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, planettenon2 said:

Sheeeet!!!

Is this real? I mean he's not wrong. She's teh only pornstar who I actually prefer with clothes on not off. But she is funny tho. Look at her anal scenes particularly her interracial ones. Her reactions are priceless.

I think it's real but cant verify it lol

53 minutes ago, TheSkyeTruth said:

Lmaooo Phil's begging. It is so hilarious. 

"Thanks for the bits but tips are really low... 3 dollars... but anything ss appreciated."

get's a $10 tip, Laptop suddenly doesn't work and mentions he needs a new one and a chair.

Lmaooo.

Didnt know you attended the streams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Alright no problem 

So apparently said he couldn't do overtime, quit the game several times, only made $14, went to the bathroom with phone in hand, and is now doing overtime, then gets a $44 dollar tip from another rock band song name lmaoooo

Edited by TheSkyeTruth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheSkyeTruth said:

Came back and immediately got a tip loool

this guy really does whale calls just to go to sleep with peace of mind and not get laughed at by trolls.

Definitely not a coincidence and I'm not surprised because Phil has to do anything to make ends meet. Cant blame him because he has bills to pay but then again if the wwe thing is legit then he needs to learn how to save his money properly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Definitely not a coincidence and I'm not surprised because Phil has to do anything to make ends meet. Cant blame him because he has bills to pay but then again if the wwe thing is legit then he needs to learn how to save his money properly.

Im actually shocked because I didn't  believe the whole "whale call" thing but it was blantant when I rewatched the stream. He literally rage quit the game said he wasn't going to do overtime because he only made $14 and wasnt having any fun, went to the bathroom with his phone during a "piss break" at what was suppose to be the end of his stream, came back happy and talking about he was going to face adversity and play some more, then not 2 mins later got a large tip. That was fucking crazy lmaooo

Edited by TheSkyeTruth
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheSkyeTruth said:

Im actually shocked because I didn't  believe the whole "whale call" thing but it was blantant when I rewatched the stream. He literally rage quit the game said he wasn't going to do overtime because he only made $14 and wasnt having any fun, went to the bathroom at what was suppose to be the end of his stream, came back happy and talking about he was going to face adversity and play some more, then not 2 mins later got a large tip. That was fucking crazy lmaooo

I cant believe this shocks you 

jaZOMf0.png

1 minute ago, planettenon2 said:

Yea i didn't believe it and I still don't but this is...suspect.

Dont know what to believe anymore lmao 

EmePC4jXUAEA8Vm.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well whoever the guy is Phil begs to behind the scenes he's not very good concealing himself because he's fucking retarded lmaooo. I really want to see those text messages too.

1.thumb.png.e50fc685af03063c057293095c11db14.png

2.png.b1f3cb7d98ff6809e57c1dde1b6591e8.png

4.thumb.png.a4e2144d52228de879e82652a80fb3d8.png

Reading these lyrics I'm going to guess this guy is probably older, was a teenager during the haydays of punk rock music, probably was a loner in high school, definitely didn't have any boyfriend or girlfriend around.

11.thumb.png.049f1e24f9c4ad125d2b2931afdd806a.png

Well mysterious rock man, because I know you're getting your rocks off by reading all the trolls "mad" about you paying Phil, how does it feel to be just as pathetic as you were in high school still? 

Edited by TheSkyeTruth
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...