• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

hah someone just sent this to me. No, I don't use twitter at all.

Anyone on there is an impersonator.

They're even following the Monster Hunter Twitter account, so they know you've made all the MH posts on here.

Wow‼ Who could it be...?

I don't have the slightest idea...

T.jpg.c1eeac5792ebca646d763564b798afd5.jpg

TT.png.4ba5d9cee3284b71373711541bd6e963.png

Edited by MoraMoria
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Demon Slayer won friday hopefully it wins the weekend

Yeah it's playing at my local theater. I don't know anything about it so gonna pass.

Mortal kombat though is looking good. Might see it next weekend.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Yeah it's playing at my local theater. I don't know anything about it so gonna pass.

Mortal kombat though is looking good. Might see it next weekend.

Because you have to watch the first season of Demon Slayer 

The movie follows the next arc in the manga

Demon Slayer is the better movie 

Demon Slayer the Movie: Mugen Train thanks to friday is now at $444 Million by this weekend it should get closer to the #1 spot for Highest Grossing Movie of 2020

What are you guys doing with your Saturday night?

Playing Disco Elysium and starting Infinity train season 4.

:edit: Elysium is so damn good. Found a dead body and went on a side quest to discover who he was, then went and told his family that he passed. The writing is ace.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:51 AM, babymngaming456 said:

@VertigoTeaparty Wouldn't be surprising if OIC has his fingers in it. He was allegedly doing some shoddy stuff recently. Trying do give a dox on another supporter to detractors. Trying to dox and hack a mod's Twitter.

So I've seen the "evidence" now about OIC...and honestly I thought there was more. Apparently OIC posted this in chat below and said that it would be easy to dox someone with the information they put on their Twitch. I don't consider this admission of anything but I guess if you're paranoid you might suspect that he does this to people. We also have to assume the picture is real and Anony didn't just fake it. I looked on Twitch and there is clearly more than one "OnlyIcedCoffee" account, someone made one with an L instead of an i. Suspicious right off the bat.

Anony then took this message and sent it to Timbo saying that OIC was doxing people and to report it to Phil. Again, no actual evidence of that based on one picture, but whatever.

Timbo then noticed several unauthorized attempts to login to his account and a $1 donation from someone. He freaks out remembering what Anony told him. This again seems highly suspicious.

Anony then tells Timbo it's OIC because of the screenshot. Yeah, no. It almost sounds like you did it to throw suspicion on OIC to try and get him banned. The result is Timbo demodding himself after Phil doesn't believe it.

image1.png

Two different OIC accounts, for reference:

https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=onlylcedcoffee

https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=onlyicedcoffee

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

I looked on Twitch and there is clearly more than one "OnlyIcedCoffee" account, someone made one with an L instead of an i. Suspicious right off the bat.

Two different OIC accounts, for reference:

If the source-code was not messed with and the screenshot is legit, that cannot be the case.

An uppercase "i" is generally shorter than a lowercase "L", and in the screenshot you're posting there is a clear difference between both characters:

OIC.thumb.png.5bd5b91346a066ed13240d19ef97add2.png

41 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@MoraMoria, @KGhaleon, @sateler96,  & @GuessWhat,

I forgot to tell ya, I played a bit of God of War 4 at my friend Colin's house.  His friend, Thomas, brought over his PS4 for me to try out.  I have to say God of War 4 is an amazing game.

Awesome, GoW4 is a really good game. I ignored it for years but finally picked it up when it was $5 and it felt like I stole from the developers. I ended up 100%ing it, such a good game.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

If the source-code was not messed with and the screenshot is legit, that cannot be the case.

Did OIC say whether that's him or not? I'm sure you guys have asked him about it by now.

Ultimately that picture alone doesn't say much about his intentions, so I dunno why Timber would report it to Phil.

I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing, or if they really are just judging OIC based on that.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@MoraMoria, @KGhaleon, @sateler96,  & @GuessWhat,

I forgot to tell ya, I played a bit of God of War 4 at my friend Colin's house.  His friend, Thomas, brought over his PS4 for me to try out.  I have to say God of War 4 is an amazing game.

Cool.

I personally haven't played it.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Did OIC say whether that's him or not? I'm sure you guys have asked him about it by now.

I've made no attempts to contact OIC yet, so you shouldn't be so sure.

Timbo has demodded himself, and your theory about him being bothered by the "trolls" the other day seems inaccurate. It's in the other thread, where I gave you the option to look at who's modded in his own channel, and one of the "trolls" is on there.

Him claiming that they were right, and that he didn't agree with something Phil did also puts a hole in what you were suggesting.

Of course, that thread's conversation was discontinued.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Timbo has demodded himself, and your theory about him being bothered by the "trolls" the other day seems inaccurate. It's in the other thread, where I gave you the option to look at who's modded in his own channel, and one of the "trolls" is on there.

Him claiming that they were right, and that he didn't agree with something Phil did also puts a hole in what you were suggesting.

Of course, that thread's conversation was discontinued.

I'm trying to figure out why Timbo demodded himself. I've come to the conclusion that he didn't like being harassed all the time by people outside of Phil's chat, as evident from his stream. He mentioned the OIC thing, but I've seen no real evidence of OIC doxing anyone. I also see no real reason to believe that OIC is the one that went after Timber based on that single screenshot, seems too much of a coincidence after Anony brought it to his attention that he's suddenly got someone trying to get into his account.

Why Timber blames Phil is weird to me. Maybe he's an idiot, I dunno.

Appears he was only a mod for a month so maybe it's for the best.

46 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I gave you the option to look at who's modded in his own channel, and one of the "trolls" is on there.

Weren't you saying Anony was a mod? I don't see him on that mod list.

timbomods.jpg

22 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

When I get my own PS4, I am going to get Marvel's Spider-Man and God of War 4 for my first 2 games for that console

I've been playing Spiderman PS4 for a couple of years now, on and off. It's the best spiderman game they've ever made.

Like Sateler said, get Miles as well. I'd recommend playing them on PS5 at 60FPS but PS4 is still fine.

24 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Weren't you saying Anony was a mod? I don't see him on that mod list.

I didn't say that, you're literally quoting my message, one of the supposed "trolls" is modded in there.

That would be Wjnter, so it looks like they were trying to help him, makes more sense than what you've said since he could ban them instead. When you claim that Timbo had enough of being treated like this, it seems like you should be mentioning what he thought of Phil's attitude in regards to this whole "dox" thing.

Not random people on his channel, unbanned, some of them modded, simply talking to him.

They're apparently also considering his wishes to not release the VOD.

30 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I didn't say that, you're literally quoting my message, one of the supposed "trolls" is modded in there.

That would be Wjnter, so it looks like they were trying to help him, makes more sense than what you've said since he could ban them instead. When you claim that Timbo had enough of being treated like this, it seems like you should be mentioning what he thought of Phil's attitude in regards to this whole "dox" thing.

Not random people on his channel, unbanned, some of them modded, simply talking to him.

They're apparently also considering his wishes to not release the VOD.

We've been talking about Timbo and Anony, but now you're talking about Wjnter?

:rolleyes:

What is Phil supposed to do about the situation? Nothing I've seen suggest OIC is doxing people.