• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

I have no idea about that console, but how does it manage with the added heat? And the spilling grease?

If I understood the product correctly, shouldn't it be highly inefficient?

Same here.  TBH, this could be one of those inventions that could either be really bad or really good.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

I love when trolls spend like 20 minutes creating a troll post and it takes me 2 minutes to remove it.

Oh my god, that was the fastest draw of the West.

I kind of wanted to read the thread, and maybe ask some questions. Should you reconsider what is a "troll post", just for the sake of the conversation? At minimum, as long as everyone is polite.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

At minimum, as long as everyone is polite.

It was just the guy that got banned a few days ago, DTH. Just seems like more of the same.

I dunno what conversation could come from him bragging about refunding his tips to Phil.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh my god, that was the fastest draw of the West.

I kind of wanted to read the thread, and maybe ask some questions. Should you reconsider what is a "troll post", just for the sake of the conversation? At minimum, as long as everyone is polite.

exactly. ruins the fun on an already dead forum.

9 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

That movie was my jam when I was a kid. I might watch that again. In addition, I have been trying to remember where the "put the cookie down, now" quote from Arnold came from, and it was from this movie

outside of Home Alone, it's one of the best Christmas movies.

16 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

exactly. ruins the fun on an already dead forum.

You're already on your 4th or so account, I'm being nice about it since I personally haven't seen you do anything wrong.

Everybody needs to chill, it's christmas and there's too much negativity here.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You're already on your 4th or so account, I'm being nice about it since I personally haven't seen you do anything wrong.

No I think I'm on my 3rd account, something fucked up somewhere and i had to skip a number.

The first time I got banned, I kinda understood. It was the MoraMoria thread and he obviously felt a kind a way about. I mean it's Phil. He's as thin-skinned as they come. I mean he just banned people for liking posts.

But the second time, I really have no idea. I did nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

That movie was my jam when I was a kid. I might watch that again. In addition, I have been trying to remember where the "put the cookie down, now" quote from Arnold came from, and it was from this movie

I love this movie too.  I have no friggin' idea how Rotten Tomatoes hates this movie.  IMO, the movie is a classic and comedy gold.  It is among my favorite Christmas movies as well as among my favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

Yes. Too much negativity on a forum called The King of Hate Forum.

Does he even still call himself that? Feels like an old name at this point.

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

No I think I'm on my 3rd account, something fucked up somewhere and i had to skip a number.

The first time I got banned, I kinda understood. It was the MoraMoria thread and he obviously felt a kind a way about. I mean it's Phil. He's as thin-skinned as they come. I mean he just banned people for liking posts.

But the second time, I really have no idea. I did nothing wrong.

Because creating multiple accounts is against the rules. I won't ban you for it, but the others probably will.

Like I said, I'm only banning assholes.

• Like 1