Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5048

  • sateler96

    3052

  • MDCFAN101

    2697

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Does he even still call himself that? Feels like an old name at this point.

Because creating multiple accounts is against the rules. I won't ban you for it, but the others probably will.

Like I said, I'm only banning assholes.

As you should.  Assholes should have no place on forums such as this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Yes, i know, personal taste and all that. But this is The Arnold where talking about. The same guy who did Predator and Terminator.

People shit on Last Action Hero but that was also one of my faves when I was young.

 

Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't know what you meant by your previous response.  My apologies.

I can see what you meant by Jingle all the Way not being a typical Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.  Granted, it's not action packed like Commando, Eraser, Predator, and of course the Terminator movies, but Arnold nonetheless kicks ass in the film.

As for Last Action Hero, IMO it is an interesting film.  Granted, I didn't exactly watch the film in its entirety.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't know what you meant by your previous response.  My apologies.

I can see what you meant by Jingle all the Way not being a typical Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.  Granted, it's not action packed like Commando, Eraser, Predator, and of course the Terminator movies, but Arnold nonetheless kicks ass in the film.

As for Last Action Hero, IMO it is an interesting film.  Granted, I didn't exactly watch the film in its entirety.

Jingle all the Way is one of the greatest Christmas movies ever (from a purely entertainment perspective), but in terms of top Arnold movies, I personally can't rank it above some of the movies you just listed. Like I said it's The Arnold. The bar is too high.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, planettenon4 said:

Jingle all the Way is one of the greatest Christmas movies ever (from a purely entertainment perspective), but in terms of top Arnold movies, I personally can't rank it above some of the movies you just listed. Like I said it's The Arnold. The bar is too high.

Damn right it is one of the greatest Christmas movies.  What I also loved about the movie was Sinbad.  He was hilarious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

He'll be back with a different account.

I hope so man, things need to be more chill around here. We're just playing some vidya gamez man.

Speaking of, instead of sleep I ended up playing Cyberpunk for a few hours. Game crashed on me like 5 times, jesus.

Time to sleep for real.

btw I asked if the mod staff could reinstate your old account. As long as you don't do anything to get yourself banned again it sounds like it shouldn't be a problem. You cool with that?

nah this account is fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, Cyberpunk part 12...that was really funny how uncomfortable Phil got with that male prostitute.

You picked the guy, what did you think would happen lmao

 

:edit:

Watched the latest Distance lands special for Adventure time. Damn that was alot of shipping.

Older Finn looks like such a deadbeat, I like it.

a-sentimental-tattoo-suggests-the-magical-dog-has-passed-away-1606155312.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

nah this account is fine.

Oh ok man, figured you'd want it back.

Curiously I noticed this account is also yours

https://thekingofhate.com/forums/profile/9611-thegamer

It's not even banned, so dunno why you created another.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I just finished watching Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max.  Loved it.

That the new one? I wasn't really a fan of the first film.

Lady that looks like a super model fighting german soldiers during WW1 is just too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That the new one? I wasn't really a fan of the first film.

Lady that looks like a super model fighting german soldiers during WW1 is just too much.

Well, Wonder Woman does kind of look like a super model in the comics.  Besides, superheroes do have a tendency of being silly.

Nonetheless, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the first one.  I personally loved it.

Edited by MDCFAN101
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pixar Films Ranked

1. Toy Story Quadrilogy
2. The Incredibles
3. Soul
4. Inside Out
5. Monsters, Inc. 
6. Finding Nemo
7. Incredibles 2
8. Up
9. Coco
10. WALL-E
11. Ratatouille
12. Finding Dory
13. Onward
14. A Bug's Life
15. Cars
16. Cars 3
17. Momsters University 
18. The Good Dinosaur (Meh)
19. Brave (Meh)
20. Cars 2 (Shit)

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Pixar Films Ranked

1. Toy Story Quadrilogy
2. The Incredibles
3. Soul

Soul is good?

I have a feeling it'll flop since it's only digital.

I watch most Pixar movies in theater but I ain't signing up for Disney+.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Soul is good?

I have a feeling it'll flop since it's only digital.

I watch most Pixar movies in theater but I ain't signing up for Disney+.

Its free on Disney+ so depends on views like how Netflix does it 

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Soul is good?

I have a feeling it'll flop since it's only digital.

I watch most Pixar movies in theater but I ain't signing up for Disney+.

And yes Soul is good lol same director as Monsters, Inc., Up and Inside Out 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...