• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Not really but whatever floats your boat bruh you saying a Hayao Miyazaki Film is terrible XD

He's not perfect, some of his stuff like Wind definitely sucked.

46 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Damn it's really scary?

Yep.

Also Mario 3D World is out and Bowser's fury is damn cool. Seems like there's a good amount of content too.

17 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Also Mario 3D World is out and Bowser's fury is damn cool. Seems like there's a good amount of content too.

and people bitched about Bowser fury being short, they went out of the way to make this, like Nintendo  could have just ported 3D World by itself and charged $60 for it alone. and made Bowser Fury a $10 DLC.

also IGN gave it a 7.0 out of 10, lol losers.

Bowser's fury is pretty good, took me and a buddy about 3-4 hours to clear the main story. If you have someone controlling Bowser Jr. it's so much easier, because they can literally fly to a lot of the optional coins that are hard to reach. After you beat it an additional 50 Stars appear on the map to go collect.

Pretty good, I only cleared the first world of 3D World but that's all quality as well. Seems lot a huge amount of content for $60.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Bowser's fury is pretty good, took me and a buddy about 3-4 hours to clear the main story. If you have someone controlling Bowser Jr. it's so much easier, because they can literally fly to a lot of the optional coins that are hard to reach. After you beat it an additional 50 Stars appear on the map to go collect.

Pretty good, I only cleared the first world of 3D World but that's all quality as well. Seems lot a huge amount of content for $60.

If you don't mind me asking, what is Bowser's Fury about?

11 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what is Bowser's Fury about?

Bowser is out of control due to some weird new power, so Bowser Jr. asks you to help rescue his Dad. It's a big Odyssey-style world with various islands you have to visit.

Dang, Far cry 6 apparently got delayed. I thought it was coming out next week.

25 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Episode 6 of WandaVision theres people were Cyberpunking XD 

God that game is just a joke lol

When I get Disney Plus, I will be definitely be watching all of these Marvel Disney+ shows.

BTW, did you hear that She-Hulk got a green light to do a Season 2 even though the show has yet to air?

59 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

When I get Disney Plus, I will be definitely be watching all of these Marvel Disney+ shows.

BTW, did you hear that She-Hulk got a green light to do a Season 2 even though the show has yet to air?

Thats from We Got This Covered who do clickbaits the inly show from Marvel Studios that got renewed are Loki and What If?

Finished up my trip and stopped at Salt lake city tonight where we visited the big LDS temple for the first time, which seems to be under construction. There was a strange amount of young girls walking around basically stopping people to talk about the church. Said they were missionaries. Really weird.

Beautiful place though.

So this was Phil's response to some drama brought up in chat yesterday. Since he brought it up I'm going to say it's not against the rules to post this.