Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

I been at this same job for 3 years now. My 4 year mark is 4/20. 
 

Like for instance stupid questions:
Is the register open? 
                  While there is a sign that says lane closed. 
Why are the carts wet?
                  Well its raining so that's why they are wet. 

OMG LMFAO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5037

  • sateler96

    3050

  • MDCFAN101

    2696

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

Like for instance stupid questions:

Is the register open? 
                  While there is a sign that says lane closed. 
Why are the carts wet?
                  Well its raining so that's why they are wet. 

Are you guys required to keep the registers closed? I assume there's no money in there.

Asking why the carts are wet almost sounds like they are indirectly telling you to wipe them off.

Those kind of jobs suck, you need to hurry and get a manager position quickly so you tell those fools what to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Are you guys required to keep the registers closed? I assume there's no money in there.

Asking why the carts are wet almost sounds like they are indirectly telling you to wipe them off.

Those kind of jobs suck, you need to hurry and get a manager position quickly so you tell those fools what to do.

Well we have the sign up when we have no money in the register. 
And since our cart pushers are so slow they push the carts into the store still soaked. But there is paper towels right were the carts are at so customers can wipe them off. 

I just work in L&G. And ever since they changed up manager positions giving managers more responsibilities than when I first got the job. I dont really have the motive to move up. I am sort of already treated like a manager in my area since they know I know how to do my area. (Since I been in that one department for 3 years) And I direct the other associates in my area to what they need to get done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

Well we have the sign up when we have no money in the register. 
And since our cart pushers are so slow they push the carts into the store still soaked. But there is paper towels right were the carts are at so customers can wipe them off. 
 

Dunno, if I was a customer I'd be pissed if I had to wipe my own cart down. Also due to the pandemic many stores are required to sanitize the carts before customers can use them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dunno, if I was a customer I'd be pissed if I had to wipe my own cart down. Also due to the pandemic many stores are required to sanitize the carts before customers can use them.

We use to spray sanitizer on carts. But customers would say we didnt clean them good enough. So now we have also near the paper towels is some disinfected spray and hand sanitizer for them to use. And since the mask mandate. The door greeters now tell customers to wear a mask and hand them one if they dont have one. If they still dont take one and continue to walk into the store they get on the walkie to tell management so they can get removed from the store. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

If they still dont take one and continue to walk into the store they get on the walkie to tell management so they can get removed from the store. 

When you spot people coming into your section without masks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I will admit PC gaming is pretty damn fun.

It's overall the best gaming platform right now. Loads of games that are only on PC, backwards compatibility with loads of old games, able to emulate many older consoles, faster patching, more potential for higher fidelity, mods, crazy good deals, free games, etc etc etc. It's funny that about 10 years ago people were parroting the "PC gaming is dead" meme.

The only real drawback is cost. Initial cost for a mid-range gaming PC is probably around $700-ish, just off the top of my head. If you want a beast you're looking at $1000+. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitty is tired of this shit

spay.jpeg

 

I forgot that I still have a copy of Wonderful 101 that I've never played, just might sit down and finally go through that. Everything I've heard and know about the game, it's basically one of the most action packed games Platinum has ever done. Looks tight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. I hope DSP doesn't do a lite review for cyberpunk 2077 similar to TLOU2. Im about 99.9 percent sure everyone knows how he feels about the game.

Anyways, cyberpunk2077 is definitely going on his most disappointing games of the year list, and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets in the number one spot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Anyways, cyberpunk2077 is definitely going on his most disappointing games of the year list, and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets in the number one spot.

It's a shame he decided that he's going to dislike it as it's a good game, bugs and lack of polish notwithstanding. CDPR absolutely should be raked over the coals for Cyberpunk's unfinished state on release but the gameplay, world, characters, and story are really good. I'm over 50 hours in and don't see myself getting bored with it anytime soon.

Semi-related, but I find it funny how some places are slobbing Valhalla's knob while slamming Cyberpunk, despite Valhalla being buggy AF on release.  Both are good games but seems that people are already forgetting how buggy Valhalla was.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@VertigoTeaparty,

TBH, Cyberpunk2077 looks like a interesting game to me despite all of its faults.

I found a sniper rifle that does 600+ damage so I went into a high "danger" area and was just one shotting everything with headshots. I gained some mad levels and overpowered guns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AlucardViDracul said:

I know I told him that. And hes like no you are wrong there are 52. A girl in the room said I was right there is only 50. He then said that those two states were just added in the last 10 years. 

In that scenario, I'd ask him to name the states.

If he doesn't know, then just point out how he's talking from ignorance, and without any modicum of research.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, Cyberpunk2077 looks like a interesting game to me despite all of its faults.

It's great but don't buy it for at least 3-4 months. It'll still have bugs but by that point I imagine most of the major stuff should be sorted. I'd also not buy it on a last gen console, ever. 

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I found a sniper rifle that does 600+ damage so I went into a high "danger" area and was just one shotting everything with headshots. I gained some mad levels and overpowered guns.

Sniper rifles can do insane headshot damage. I've gotten 30,000+ crits which obviously instakills basically anything. Of course, bosses tend to have a lot of armor/HP so I've not managed to 1-shot them yet, but it can put the hurt on them big time. 

Hacking is crazy OP, especially if you focus on it. Suicide, Cyberpsychosis, Gun Jam (forget the actual name) and Overheat(?) are nuts once you get them upgraded. Ping, Whistle, Call Backup, Memory Wipe, and the vision reset are fantastic if you're going the stealth route. 

Difficulty can have some weird spikes. I'm playing on Very Hard and most of the time I can take a few hits then have to hide/heal. This area I was in tonight though... dudes with shotguns from far away were doing like 3/4 of my health in a single shot. I was having to use Cyberpsycosis to cause chaos and snipe them one by one. In truth, I could hack a camera and spam suicide/contagion/etc but that'd be fairly boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Hacking is crazy OP, especially if you focus on it.

Ping is the one you want, as it'll show all enemy positions and a really powerful tech rifle can fire right through the wall. You literally wall hack all the enemies.

 

What ever happened to Drgnkiller? That dude who would spend all day tweeting about DSP for years and years. I guess all his accounts were finally banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...