The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Finished up my trip and stopped at Salt lake city tonight where we visited the big LDS temple for the first time, which seems to be under construction. There was a strange amount of young girls walking around basically stopping people to talk about the church. Said they were missionaries. Really weird.

Beautiful place though.

So this was Phil's response to some drama brought up in chat yesterday. Since he brought it up I'm going to say it's not against the rules to post this.

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

15 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Little Nightmares 2 is definitely amazing besides the combat not a fan but other than that im sitting at a 9 out of 10

Finished it last night, that ending is pretty nuts. I'm more surprised that it's a

Spoiler

prequel

Dunno why Phil skipped it, he liked the original.

Just watched that new music video Coco with Pewdiepie, I don't know what life this anymore.

32 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Finished it last night, that ending is pretty nuts. I'm more surprised that it's a

Reveal hidden contents

prequel

Dunno why Phil skipped it, he liked the original.

Just watched that new music video Coco with Pewdiepie, I don't know what life this anymore.

There was rumors it was, but not confirmed, well now it, but yeah the ending is crazy as shit plus the secret ending which was cool

So I had said that I would review old accounts and offer unbans to people that deserve a second chance. No trolls or asshats, but actual users that just broke the rules too much or didn't respect other posters. The list had mostly only been accessible to Mods, but I see no issue in posting it here.

They are free to use their accounts, or not, their choice.

another_derich

sp5ism

Snowkarl

babymngaming456

meatboy

Amityville

TazLincoln

TorBeren

OverRustle

ThatUniqueGuy

8circuitsiddhist

cooper

FireEmblemFan

KingCaboose2003

Zybatsu

dsfan324

Cless

hardcoreparkour

star_slayer

Davey_J_Jr

Sammy_Samosa

HeroOfTime

Chr0nite

Blindy

MLando

Darksphere92

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

I plan to review more accounts when I have free time to offer amnesty unbans. People are also free to message me if you suspect someone may deserve another chance. Also I don't really care what people do outside of the forums so if someone got banned because they said something offensive on Twitch or Twitter, they can still be unbanned here as long as they follow the rules.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

So I had said that I would review old accounts and offer unbans to people that deserve a second chance. No trolls or asshats, but actual users that just broke the rules too much or didn't respect other posters. The list had mostly only been accessible to Mods, but I see no issue in posting it here.

Cool! Who is @Amnityville? I think you misspelled the legendary @Amityville, but how are they banned? Outrageous.

Rise again! From the ashes‼

Death112.gif.8f1c8f9b97acfb8a58162f449c54937e.gif

I thought you already unbanned a couple of people there, did you do it for everyone I sent you?

I'll think of more.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I thought you already unbanned a couple of people there, did you do it for everyone I sent you?

I'll think of more.

Lot of the people you sent me weren't even banned.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Lot of the people you sent me weren't even banned.

Well, you just unbanned people in there that I sent you, thought you already did. Whatever, good thing.

I just thought of another one, I'll PM you.

Edited by MoraMoria
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Well, you just unbanned people in there that I sent you, thought you already did. Whatever, good thing.

I just thought of another one, I'll PM you.

I mean, this list isn't new. I just made it public. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I brought it up with Onyx and Phil and they were fine with it. I'm cool with giving people a second chance. If they fuck up I'll just revert the ban so there's really no harm.

I went through and removed a few more bans, some of them were old SOK members so the irony is hilarious. They won't come back but I'm still going to offer the olive branch since they were the less toxic members of that group.

illmatic
Moogle
karlhering
darkwraith
scottisascott
FreddyBoy
dpapi34
Gunblazer42
Kushimaru

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

@KGhaleon

Have you heard of this? I just saw it on YouTube's Recommended.

Looks cool, I'll have to watch it tonight.

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

So now im reading The Promised Neverland manga now since the anime is skipped over major shit mainly cause the creator doesnt like his own work apparently 

The goldy pond arc is amazing. Everything after that is kinda trash though.

Finished Bowser's fury tonight and got the 100 shines. Your reward is a tougher version of Bowser with cool white hair. I went through several items just to survive the final wave at the end because of all the shit he throws at you.

image1.jpeg

Looks cool, I'll have to watch it tonight.

The goldy pond arc is amazing. Everything after that is kinda trash though.

I wonder if thats why the creator wants the anime to be different 

Cause they literally skipped the guy in the bunker, Poacher isnt even written on the walls, theybalready left the bunker and now their in time skip and Norman is back 

Finished Bowser's fury tonight and got the 100 shines. Your reward is a tougher version of Bowser with cool white hair. I went through several items just to survive the final wave at the end because of all the shit he throws at you.

image1.jpeg

Ultra Instant Bowser