The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

7 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Good for you guys. But then there's no point for the forum to exist. Besides the meaningless polls that ignore what people voted for.

Nah bro, there's plenty of shit to talk about.

Like that cool ass demo for Project triangle that released a few hours ago.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

NO LENGTHY RPGS are to be considered this time around. After back-to-back events with Fire Emblem Three Houses and now Divinity Original Sin 2, we absolutely need something that has more variety and is NOT going to be drawn out over the course of 3 or more months. However, to clarify, visual novels (like Danganronpa) would be eligible as they are different enough to be considered.

Strange how variety only matters when it's about games people want to see. But else it's never an issue.

Games which have been eliminated from previous nominations (SFV, Code Vein etc.) are NOT eligible, including games I said I'd never play again (like DK64).

What's still the issue with Code Vein? It has women? He probably forgot himself. "Evil detractors want me to suffer! One guy told me people watch souls games only to see me suffer. Whaaaaa! Whaaaaa!" :laugh: Probably something retarded like that.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

That's cool and all. But I try to get away from this toxic cesspool. I occasionally turn into the streams, and I always end up disgusted by the crap I see. What can I talk about? It's always the same toxic, disgusting, retarded shit every day. I mostly stay for the chat if there's something to laugh at. Like the Mario playthrough, it is absolutely horrible. It's a guy who despises his viewers. There's not much content. It's not really funny watching a guy with serious mental issues.

Hey you're back.

18 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Lol. Really?

I mean KG unbanned this account. Someone made a thread about you know which mobile game. I replied to it. Phillip during his daily temper tantrum banned everyone who replied to that thread. Because that's what any normal person would do. Not prove that the accusations are not true. Just keep banning everyone, that's how you prove your innocence.

I am not sure, but I thought some people here played the "Tales of " games. Anyways, tried out the Tales of Vesperia game on gamepass. It is not too bad imo. Where do you place it among the other "Tales of " games? That is obviously directed at the people that played said game or games in the "Tales of" stuff, lol.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Hey bro, I wasn't a mod so I ain't banned yall. I just figured it was worth giving you a second life if you wanted it.

I was seriously disappointed that they didn't show any Persona 5 strikers. That game comes out in a week or two, wtf Nintendo.

Miitopia and Worlds end club looks like they might be fun.

That gameplay graphics looked really shit though.

Like a PS3 game.

Eh Graphics dont mean anything to that series its crazy shit that happens is what i care for 

And Persona 5 Strikers i didnt see more of since im getting it on PS4

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Eh Graphics dont mean anything to that series its crazy shit that happens is what i care for 

And Persona 5 Strikers i didnt see more of since im getting it on PS4

Yeah I'm getting it on PS5, warriors games usually don't run well and have frame drop so I'm definitely going to play on the best hardware.

NO LENGTHY RPGS are to be considered this time around. After back-to-back events with Fire Emblem Three Houses and now Divinity Original Sin 2, we absolutely need something that has more variety and is NOT going to be drawn out over the course of 3 or more months.

Isn't this also pretty ironic coming from a guy who plays nothing but long, open world RPGs? In the most boring way possible. But don't you fucking dare, you stupid viewers, to ask for a game YOU want to see. Even though people paid for this event. Where's Divinity Original Sin 2 by the way? It's OK to play 3 boring RPGs at the same time. But not the game people paid and voted for. "Everything is the viewers' fault. I did nothing wrong. I did everything correct." :laugh: 

Also. People want to see metroidvanias. "NO! Whaaaa! Viewers said metroidvanias are boring. Whaaaa!" "Oh, it's a new Nintendo game/open world RPG, and everyone says they are bored to tears, telling me to drop it. Fuck the viewers, this is MY stream. ME REEEE." :laugh:

Just want to have some fun because this place is so depressing.

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Just want to have some fun because this place is so depressing.

Don't let the shit get to you dude. Just watch and laugh at the absurdity of it all and if you feel it get to you (like it does me i'll admit that) just take a break. Divinity is right around the corner. You know there's gonna be plenty of shit to laugh at when that drops.

Edited by planettenon4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

Just watch and laugh at the absurdity of it all

I usually watch until the unrecorded guilt trip segment. Those are the best. It's disappointing to see how retarded those people are when they always fall for it. Those people should never be allowed to spend money without the permission of their caretakers. But everyone knows where the money goes, so there's no reason to be jealous.

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

Divinity is right around the corner.

X He hates his viewers so much for picking that game. They should have picked another 3D platformer for little children.

Where's the promised green screen? I guess the guilt tripping for it wasn't working. No one bought a new laptop.

9 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

X He hates his viewers so much for picking that game.

X to doubt? Nah, he has the game. Bought the game a while back and showed last night that he received it.

Did you hear about the Purge yesterday? Lycifur, pdubz, snowkarl leaned in boy.

Did he ever admit that he received the Cyberpunk refund?

6 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Nah, he has the game. Bought the game a while back and showed last night that he received it.

But when is he going to play it? He has to constantly play lengthy RPGs that no one asked for. How long is he going to make retarded excuses about variety and blame the viewers?

7 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Did you hear about the Purge yesterday? Lycifur, pdubz, snowkarl leaned in boy.

What happened? Snowkarl got unbanned again? How hard did he had to beg and satisfy the apology fetish? I saw the massive toxicity because people were interested in the Nintendo Direct than hand holding him through Mario, not giving him the attention he deserves. Even berating them that they have to talk to him or fuck off. I guess everything was OK after the unrecorded guilt trip worked, and he could put on the tinfoil.

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

But when is he going to play it?

Isn't AC Valhalla and Yakuza almost done so probably next week or the week after.

2 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

What happened?

Bro, I don't know. I was only there for when Lycifer got banned and left shortly thereafter. I remember him saying something about clean house then as I was watching the restream at night I heard pdubz, snowkarl, and beautifulbutterfly got leaned. Lol. Last I saw the ban counter was in the 40s.

Yesterday was D-Day for some froggas.

9 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Yesterday was D-Day for some froggas.

Good day to satisfy that apology fetish. Always so happy when he bans a regular, and knows they are now going to beg him in return. I wonder if that's the reason people get banned for no reason. Just so they have to beg for that unban.

15 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Isn't AC Valhalla and Yakuza almost done so probably next week or the week after.

Yeah. I don't see any open world walking simulators coming out. Then why ban RPGs from the viewers' choice? Right, it's the viewers' fault, they need to be punished. Where's the souls games ban? Not like the polls ever mattered.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I wonder if that's the reason people get banned for no reason. Just so they have to beg for that unban.

Lol.

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Then why ban RPGs from the viewers' choice?

Ask him.

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Not like the polls ever mattered.

They don't. Never have and never will. And yet they come by the dozens.

50 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

And yet they come by the dozens.

They really do!

All those nominated games that will never be touched, it's amazing. Like I just saw some weird games in there, no way he's playing that in his lifetime.

I love it! That thread is like watching a great line of people... with hopes of going somewhere... but what's behind that door?

Del.thumb.jpg.83d0f2377b2ad8b3c1728cb226356b1e.jpg

OH NOES‼

Sorry.thumb.jpg.80c23669f660ce1dbcc55bcfe238fc4d.jpg

17 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I love it! That thread is like watching a great line of people... with hopes of going somewhere... but what's behind that door?

That's why you nominate the games for fun rather than expecting them being played. Games like SFV. The polls are always a joke.

5 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

You listening to the prestream now?

I can't take that retarded stuff anymore. The things he says are way too retarded to even make fun of it.

6 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Bruh this dude talking bout code words now when you tip.

That doesn't surprise me at all. This is nothing compared to the heavy guilt trips. The charbacks were already heavily used for guilt tripping. People are already straight up commanded to tip money.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

What's that?

He's demanding the use of code words, or are people using them by their own will?

@MoraMoria One of the regulars suggested to him the idea and Phil being Phil thought it would be a good idea to share it with chat. So now he's asking regulars to tip with a code to prevent the "trolls" from fake tipping. This dude.