• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

And yet they come by the dozens.

They really do!

All those nominated games that will never be touched, it's amazing. Like I just saw some weird games in there, no way he's playing that in his lifetime.

I love it! That thread is like watching a great line of people... with hopes of going somewhere... but what's behind that door?

Del.thumb.jpg.83d0f2377b2ad8b3c1728cb226356b1e.jpg

OH NOES‼

Sorry.thumb.jpg.80c23669f660ce1dbcc55bcfe238fc4d.jpg

17 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I love it! That thread is like watching a great line of people... with hopes of going somewhere... but what's behind that door?

That's why you nominate the games for fun rather than expecting them being played. Games like SFV. The polls are always a joke.

5 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

You listening to the prestream now?

I can't take that retarded stuff anymore. The things he says are way too retarded to even make fun of it.

6 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Bruh this dude talking bout code words now when you tip.

That doesn't surprise me at all. This is nothing compared to the heavy guilt trips. The charbacks were already heavily used for guilt tripping. People are already straight up commanded to tip money.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

What's that?

He's demanding the use of code words, or are people using them by their own will?

@MoraMoria One of the regulars suggested to him the idea and Phil being Phil thought it would be a good idea to share it with chat. So now he's asking regulars to tip with a code to prevent the "trolls" from fake tipping. This dude.

Just now, planettenon4 said:

@MoraMoria One of the regulars suggested to him the idea and Phil being Phil thought it would be a good idea to share it with chat. So now he's asking regulars to tip with a code to prevent the "trolls" from fake tipping. This dude.

So they have to email him the code word in beforehand?

4 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

One of the regulars suggested to him the idea and Phil being Phil thought it would be a good idea to share it with chat. So now he's asking regulars to tip with a code to prevent the "trolls" from fake tipping. This dude.

We already knew the whales were communicating behind the scenes. Very obvious during the vest streak and the water breaks.

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

We already knew the whales were communicating behind the scenes. Very obvious during the vest streak and the water breaks.

I don't think it's the whales. Probably just one. Maybe OIC? I can't see more than one person coming up with this big brain idea.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

We already knew the whales were communicating behind the scenes.

Apparently a whale is fighting back. Good luck for him/her but I don't know how it would work out since the whale is well known and tips with a verified acc. These idiots.

Edited by planettenon4
11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro, if Phil comes on here

After being told about his terrible behavior during RE3, that time he made fun of the journalist talking about FF7R difficulty, I believe he's scared shitless to read anything outside his own threads. He hates, is legitimately scared of being confronted with reality. He thinks he's the smartest, most important human. When is the last time he responded to a thread he didn't make? You had to ask to become a mod because he was so scared to look at the forum.

His mods are allowed to do whatever they want. He doesn't care what the mods are doing. So you can chill. He only cares that his threads won't get trolled. Why would anyone care about looking good for a guy who hates all humans, who has the personality of a dictator?

He only responded to these threads:

-Constructive Criticism Turned Into the "Bitch About How I'm Angry Phil Enjoyed Halloween" Thread

-"New Detractor Meme"

Was told about these 2 by chat, and it caused heavy triggering. Legit criticisms? No! One guy, I mean everyone loved the Halloween event. "New Detractor Meme" always causes massive triggering for some reason, even though it would be very easy for him to kill the meme.

-Anyone else wish he wasn't scared of Fightcade/Mugen/Experimentation?

Randomly noticed it when responding to Constructive Criticism thread, the name caused triggering. Could prove those stupid humans wrong, can't pass on that.

Just think about this for a moment. You want to look good to a guy who's filled with hatred, jealousy, greed, has no empathy towards others, hates all humans, hates his viewers, hates when people enjoy something, hates anyone more liked than him... There's a long list of these things. What would you think of someone who wants to look good for a guy with basically the mentality of Hitler? This is kinda how the fans look to the detractors (aka to normal people).

Edited by babymngaming456
9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I just dont like this new original character their forcing into the movie

I totally agree. I don't mind original characters (didn't the 1990s MK movie have some) but I watched the trailer last night and it looked like the guy was the star and liu and kung lao were supporting characters. Sheeesh. But I did some digging and found that the Cole Young dude might be Johnny Cage or something. So I don't know.

13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro, if Phil comes on here

LMAO.

@babymngaming456 is right tho he only cares about his own threads and wwe trolling. I don't think he gives a shit about anything else. The guy said so himself. He "doesn't give a shit about the forums"

21 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

The guy said so himself. He "doesn't give a shit about the forums"

The forum is a place that can't be 100% controlled. Where people post criticisms, and confront him with reality. It's not part of his little bubble (chat, Twitter). So he avoids it like the plague. He was logged in yesterday, just after we were talking shit. Nothing happened. He's so scared to click that last activity tab. You know how every time he posts it results in a triggered, angry wall of text. When was the last time he responded positively to people? When was the last time he had a normal conversation with other people?

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

The forum is a place that can't be 100% controlled. Where people post criticisms, and confront him with reality. It's not part of his little bubble (chat, Twitter). So he avoids it like the plague. He was logged in yesterday, just after we were talking shit. Nothing happened. He's so scared to click that last activity tab. You know how every time he posts it results in a triggered, angry wall of text. When was the last time he responded positively to people? When was the last time he had a normal conversation with other people?

I’ve missed you lol :laugh:

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is something I would never expect hear here. :smile:

It's always sad when regulars here have to go away.

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

I don't think he gives a shit about anything else. The guy said so himself. He "doesn't give a shit about the forums"

He couldn't answer when is his event/nomination thread closing.