The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, Higgs said:

Apparently 2am isn't middle of the night. I didn't know that.

@KGhaleon

Hide contents

Just listened to a guy who monitors the Champions log ins. Apparently the troll is very dedicated. He perfectly follows Phil's schedule. Logs in when Phil wakes up, logs out when Phil goes to sleep. Even logs in early at 7am when Phil is waiting for a package from Amazon. Damn, those trolls have no life.

That sounds like bullshit, tbh.

By that logic I create an impersonation account using his name and login to the game whenever Phil is online. I just wait until Phil tweets something and snapshot my account. Wow, look at that.

You know there were guys like Drgnkiller who would literally follow everything Phil did and tweet about it every single day for years? There's also people that track how many tips he make each day. I've seen enough to know how far people go.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That sounds like bullshit, tbh.

Spoiler

Everyone who follows it knows it's him. There's too much evidence. The things on their own are not enough. But when you have 100 things that all show it's him. You can always ask him to prove it's not him. Or to explain why he lied about changing his number and not having a Line app account.

He was a big whale in WWE Supercards. Then all the whales left to Champions. Even before Champions, he was spending thousands of dollars on mobile games.

• goes thousands of dollars credit card debt to travel to tournaments
  • goes thousands of dollars debt to travel across country
  • goes thousands of dollars debt to buy a new house
  • pays thousands of dollars condo fees for a condo he doesn't use
  • spends thousands of dollars on mobile games (before wwe champions), admits to be addicted to mobile games and an alcoholic
  • mature adult with a business degree thinks he doesn't need to pay taxes, goes into thousands of dollars debt
  • 13-14 credit cards with $130k debt
  • declares $500k bankruptcy
  • $5k-10k of business expenses for something that should cost less than $1k

Notice a pattern?

Here's a funny thing.

26 minutes ago, Higgs said:

Just a load of bullshit and assumptions, I haven't seen any credible evidence. The screenshots from 2014 just make the claims sound even more desperate. Come on dude, don't be gullible.

You seriously think he went bankrupt over a card game?

36 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

for psp the standalone PPSSPP emulator.

for NES-N64 Retroarch.

I've been playing the DKC trilogy on Nintendo online.

16 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Just a load of bullshit and assumptions, I haven't seen any credible evidence. The screenshots from 2014 just make the claims sound even more desperate. Come on dude, don't be gullible.

I've been playing the DKC trilogy on Nintendo online.

nice!

My Top 45 Best Movies of 2020

1. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train
2. Soul
3. Palm Springs 
4. The Trial of the Chicago 7
5. One Night in Miami
6. My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
7. Nomadland
8. Minari
9. Wolfwalkers
10. Da 5 Bloods
11. Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
12. The Father
13. Sound of Metal
14. Mangrove
15. Bad Education 
16. Driveways
17. The Invisible Man
18. Spontaneous
19. Lovers Rock
20. Dick Johnson is Dead 
21. The 40 Year Old Version 
22. Another Round (Druk)
23. Saint Maud
24. Mank
25. Hamilton
26. Bad Boys for Life
27. Weathering with You
28. Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna 
29. Ride Your Wave
30. Beastie Boys Story
31. The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
32. David Byrne's American Utopia
33. The Vast of Night 
34. Love and Monsters 
35. Enola Holmes
36. Miss Americana 
37. Totall Under Control
38. Run
39. The Half of It
40. You Cannot Kill David Arquette
41. Belushi
42. A Whisker Away 
43. Onward
44. Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
45. Tenet

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Come on dude, don't be gullible.

Spoiler

ironic

I haven't seen any credible evidence.

Besides an overwhelming amount of them.

Just a load of bullshit and assumptions

You mean all legit evidence.

You know who you should ask to get your evidence. There's one person who can easily proof it's not true. You aren't afraid to ask, right?

Never happened that gambling addicts went bankrupt.

6 hours ago, Higgs said:

Hide contents

Besides an overwhelming amount of them.

You mean all legit evidence.

You mean the zero evidence that I've seen? Yeah.

Oh and I did ask the individual himself, do you think the answer was any different?

Anyhow today most people start back to work/school, hope the break was fun for all you guys.

12 hours ago, Higgs said:

Everyone who follows it knows it's him. There's too much evidence. The things on their own are not enough.

Yeah everyone knows. It's obvious. I mean why lie about changing your number if it's not you? Why would a troll waste $40k+? Why lie about having a discord? Why even trust DSP when he has a documented history of gacha gaming and a known pattern of lying to his fans.

Trying to convince people like Kghaleon is an exercise in futility. He has a hate boner for the kiwis. But the thing is, is that you don't need the kiwis to know he is full of shit. You can just watch his archives and put 2 and 2 together. Hell you can even verify the line app thing yourself. You don't need the kiwis or the detractors to figure this shit out.

Edited by planettenon4
13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Just a load of bullshit and assumptions.

I've seen some evidence that I can briefly summarize, and all that I mention here I've looked into it, because it's pretty serious.

• The "impersonator" had to spend thousands of dollars into upgrading the characters, (this game is "Pay To Win", you cannot achieve, or get close to his level by just playing every day, you need to spend, and heavily).
  • He created a Discord account exactly when Phil was unsuccessfully trying to contact his Twitch staff member, around 3 years ago, when he got suspended. Happened within the 5-10 minutes you'd expect him to do it, (according to basic inference on his own description of what happened). The Discord creation date however, is 100% proven to have happened at said day/hour/~minute.
  • He downloaded an unique image of Phil, that could've only happened if: Phil uploaded such image, immediately changed his opinion and re-cropped it, but before doing so, the impersonator downloaded the initial one and used it, (which can only happen if he monitored his Twitter 24/7 and reacted very quickly). If this didn't happen, it's Phil.
  • Phil refuses to show his own account for fear of being hacked, however it would only show his in-game moniker. He even refuses to show the initial letters to prove they don't match. You know what would happen if he showed it? The impostor would've lost all that money, time and effort spent over the course of years, if Phil dedicated 2 minutes to this.
  • Phil implies he changed his phone-number as an argument against the LINE-App, however all of his recovery phone-numbers end in 24. Just like the one linked to LINE.

All of these are facts.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Phil refuses to show his own account for fear of being hacked

You forgot to add that some time after saying that he couldn't show his phone for safety reasons, he did exactly that during the SH dmca saga. Check archives.

24 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Phil implies he changed his phone-number as an argument against the LINE-App

This could also be easily checked by just simply calling the number to see who responds. No need for kiwis or detractors.

29 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The "impersonator" had to spend thousands of dollars into upgrading the characters,

All the while never saying a word. I think it was just luck someone found out and put 2 and 2 together. If it is a troll why would he or she wait so long to reveal themselves. Why would a troll go to all the trouble of changing his name?

27 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

This could also be easily checked by just simply calling the number to see who responds. No need for kiwis or detractors.

I don't want to add this to my post because I'm assuming the stronger counter-argument against it is that they just recorded his voice-mail in advance.

Phil's phone number ending in 24 is a fact that KGhaleon could check by himself right now.

8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't want to add this to my post because I'm assuming the stronger counter-argument against it is that they just recorded his voice-mail in advance.

Phil's phone number ending in 24 is a fact that KGhaleon could check by himself right now.

never said anything about other people. said that he as an individual could've called dsp's phone and checked for himself just as easily as he can check to see if phil's number ends in 24. That's why I explicitly said no need for kiwis or detractors.

Edited by planettenon4
20 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

never said anything about other people. said that he as an individual could've called dsp's phone and checked for himself just as easily as he can check to see if phil's number ends in 24.

I know, but KG mentioned people following Phil & Tweeting/archiving things about him, so it's resonable to assume he'd attribute the same voice-mail to someone recording it years ago. And I do not want this deflection, because it's already taken into consideration.

However, checking the numbers works with or without impersonators. It would have to be faced by either assuming that Phil forgot to modify the recovery, (which is a weak defense for several reasons); or that his new phone also ends in 24, (extremely unlikely, and also, other digit appears to match for other of his accounts, so more unlikely).

Edited by MoraMoria
38 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Explain

I think you missed my edit by some seconds, so I’ll elaborate. These are the conversations that will most likely happen with someone that argues with what KGhaleon is saying:

A: Kiwifarmers aside, you can call Phil’s phone-number and hear for yourself that the voice-mail is the same.

B: Yeah, people used to archive everything about him in the past. It wouldn’t surprise me if they recorded it years ago, just to use it later to incriminate him. After all, they’re trying to impersonate him. Nice try.

Or:

A: You can check Phil’s recovery’s phone right now, and they all end in 24, just like the one linked to LINE.

B1: Now he has a different number, so he prolly forgot to change the recovery. C’mon dude.

This would mean that someone has access to Phil’s recovery methods, for almost every important account. It would also mean that Phil bothered to change his phone-number for security, but somehow didn’t bother with his main accounts’ security.

B2: Now he has a different number, and he changed his recovey as well, but it just so happens that also ends in 24. Not that hard to figure out, bro.

Apparently, other digit matches as well for the recovery on one of his main emails, so that’s 3 out of 3 that match, out of the 10 possibilities. What are the chances of this, that they’re coincidentally the same of all the digits that can be verified? Very strange.

I prefer the path that takes on these 2 last scenarios, the first one has already been contemplated, and shuts down how odd all of this is, on the basis of the actions of a random stalker. They’re also new arguments and with more potential to explore.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

A: Kiwifarmers aside, you can call Phil’s phone-number and hear for yourself that the voice-mail is the same.

B: Yeah, people used to archive everything about him in the past. It wouldn’t surprise me if they recorded it years ago, just to use it later to incriminate him. After all, they’re trying to impersonate him. Nice try.

I get what you're saying that someone could've used a recording to impersonate Phil but holy fuck that's some mental gymnastics there.

Again I don't get why his fans have so much trust in him.

15 minutes ago, Higgs said:

...aren't capable of accepting and adjusting to new things that break their little world? That could be the issue. Just my guess.

definitely that's the issue for a lot of 'em, but I was referring to the ones who aren't.

Edited by planettenon4

Finished Cyberpunk after about 75 hours on Very Hard. Did 2 of the endings, may go back and check the others. I'll almost certainly go back to do more side gigs, side quests, and just random stuff.  I've went on at length about my thoughts on the game, but to summarize (no spoilers):

Pro:

+ Gameplay (gunplay + stealth + hacking) is fun, esp hacking

+ Like the stories, characters, VA

+ Endings were more involved than I thought they'd be

+ Really like the attribute/talent/skill system

+ World looks great, pretty good variety of areas considering it's mostly in a city

+ Music is good

+ Various ways to approach most missions

+ Money remains useful all the way through. I made a ton but also spent a ton

Cons:

- Bugs out the ass

- Lack of polish

- Non-combat AI can be very weird. Combat AI is USUALLY fairly OK

- No way to customize your character after creation (the fuck???)

- No walk button and double tap to dodge on PC is frustrating AF

- Hacking is STUPID OP

- Game is too easy, even on Very Hard

- Crafting needs to be re-worked. Not worthless but close to it

- Talent trees need some tweaking. Mostly fine but some of them are just trash. Cold Blood in particular seemed terrible.

Overall I really enjoy it (so much so that I'm going back in after finishing the campaign,) but the experience is severely hampered by the bugs and lack of polish.  For those on the fence, I'd strongly advise waiting at least 3 months.  And get it on PC.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Higgs said:

Like who?

I'm sure there are

11 minutes ago, Higgs said:

To be still a fan means not having any moral values, no empathy

Not really. I think it's sort of like those people who follow Trump. With Trump yes you have the loonies and the  racists, but you also have those people who believe and follow Trump simply because they have no alternative or believe the alternative is worse.

There are lots of fans who know dsp is scummy but still stick up for him because they think the "other side is worse".

I also think some of the people who are still his fans also just like being a part of something. Like a community. Like I said they probably just don't have an alternative.

Some are just stupid too. Lol.

14 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Finished Cyberpunk after about 75 hours on Very Hard. Did 2 of the endings, may go back and check the others. I'll almost certainly go back to do more side gigs, side quests, and just random stuff.  I've went on at length about my thoughts on the game, but to summarize (no spoilers):

Pro:

+ Gameplay (gunplay + stealth + hacking) is fun, esp hacking

+ Like the stories, characters, VA

+ Endings were more involved than I thought they'd be

+ Really like the attribute/talent/skill system

+ World looks great, pretty good variety of areas considering it's mostly in a city

+ Music is good

+ Various ways to approach most missions

+ Money remains useful all the way through. I made a ton but also spent a ton

Cons:

- Bugs out the ass

- Lack of polish

- Non-combat AI can be very weird. Combat AI is USUALLY fairly OK

- No way to customize your character after creation (the fuck???)

- No walk button and double tap to dodge on PC is frustrating AF

- Hacking is STUPID OP

- Game is too easy, even on Very Hard

- Crafting needs to be re-worked. Not worthless but close to it

- Talent trees need some tweaking. Mostly fine but some of them are just trash. Cold Blood in particular seemed terrible.

Overall I really enjoy it (so much so that I'm going back in after finishing the campaign,) but the experience is severely hampered by the bugs and lack of polish.  For those on the fence, I'd strongly advise waiting at least 3 months.  And get it on PC.

dsp just finished it today I believe. Do you agree with his assessment of the game?

Yo keep it civil in here, I don't need people calling Phil and his fans retards, autists, etc. This is still his website.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh, I forgot to wish everyone a happy new year, and a healthy life.

Here you go!

Heart.gif

You as well.

Today was hectic but it feels good to be back to work after 2 weeks of doing nothing.

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

dsp just finished it today I believe. Do you agree with his assessment of the game?

I've not heard his final thoughts but I doubt I would. I've heard some of his criticisms here and there and honestly they've been odd. For example, on one quest (the sad ex-cop in the apartment by his) he initially failed the quest due to not actually looking around the guy's room. IIRC he complained that the game didn't explain it well enough, but I think it's silly for the game to be expected to tell you every single tiny step you need to make for a quest. Funny enough, one of my complaints is that the game can be a little too generous with telling you want to do, taking out any mystery or figuring stuff out.

He also mentioned that he felt the talent trees felt unfinished bc he was putting points willy-nilly and it didn't seem to matter. If that's the case, why not increase the difficulty? I played on Very Hard as I consider myself pretty good at these games. If I had played on Normal, I could have probably beat the entire game without putting m/any points into anything. That doesn't mean the skill trees are broken. 

Just some examples. I may watch his vid on it at some point to get his perspective. From most people I've read/talked to, the consensus is that it's a good game but absolutely was pushed out too quickly.