Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

...but you're surprised he didn't respond. Especially after questioning him on twitter.

I'm not surprised, I'm mildly disappointed...

Disappointed that he would still carry such trait in his personality... that is, resentfulness. A man who'd pride himself in using hate towards him as a tool for improvement, to be affected by what I feel is valid criticism asked in a polite manner, is just tragic.

If he was telling the truth, he'd have to see how I've tried to help him, along with other people.

DD.thumb.jpg.f8cd5fd7963927f3bd64c50e42b70acd.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5160

  • sateler96

    3111

  • MDCFAN101

    2720

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm not surprised, I'm mildly disappointed...

Disappointed that he would still carry such trait in his personality... that is, resentfulness. A man who'd pride himself in using hate towards him as a tool for improvement, to be affected by what I feel is valid criticism asked in a polite manner, is just tragic.

If he was telling the truth, he'd have to see how I've tried to help him, along with other people.

DD.thumb.jpg.f8cd5fd7963927f3bd64c50e42b70acd.jpg

I mean it's not just the twitter spat stuff. I don't think he was had ill intent or anything. It's just how he is. Low effort. Doing the post is already him going out of the way of what he feels is necessary. You understand what I mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, planettenon4 said:

I totally agree. I don't mind original characters (didn't the 1990s MK movie have some) but I watched the trailer last night and it looked like the guy was the star and liu and kung lao were supporting characters. Sheeesh. But I did some digging and found that the Cole Young dude might be Johnny Cage or something. So I don't know.

LMAO.

@babymngaming456 is right tho he only cares about his own threads and wwe trolling. I don't think he gives a shit about anything else. The guy said so himself. He "doesn't give a shit about the forums"

Yeah thats the tehory im having too but why not just make him Johnny Cage automatically XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm not surprised, I'm mildly disappointed...

What happened on Twitter?

50 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If he was telling the truth, he'd have to see how I've tried to help him, along with other people.

You can't have an intelligent conversation with someone like that. It's like talking to a wall. I'm surprised that not even the detractors realized his condition, even though they found it out first.

10 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Nah dude, if I see stuff like "So and so is retarded" then it's getting removed.

Fine. Though it's the most accurate word to describe everything that's happening around the DSP sphere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I had a brief conversation with Phil, other than that you'll have to search for yourself as it's banned to even mention it here.

LOL Found it. His responses are great. Like a little kid caught stealing cookies. Every time when confronted with lies. "I don't know what you are talking about. You are crazy. Stop listening to trolls. Never mention this again." :biggrin: He's so transparent. I love how he didn't answer any of the questions people brought up in that thread.

We are not talking about anything specific, we are just talking about cookies. :rolleyes:

Your reasoning was very weak though. Since you didn't provide the pictures of the cookies. You should try again with the pictures.

Edited by babymngaming456
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Your reasoning was very weak though. Since you didn't provide the pictures of the cookies. You should try again with the pictures.

No, the point of contention was after understanding that the pictures are real and can be presented at any time, which is actually true, (it was never doubt that they exist), and so the argument presented to me was an irrelevant conclusion about certain legal procedure, about questioning the sources one can acquire said pictures, (which can be counter-argued as well), and a misrepresentation of what was argued, (added unique data, not "upscaled" non-unique data). All of this without doubting that said evidence exists.

If the images were to be given, his argument would be exactly the same, because it focuses on other stuff rather than the legitimacy of the evidence.

It's a solid argument that was faced by a red-herring, which was to be expected. And because of it, there was no grand finale. If he shuts down like that, you know he won't gather the will to keep facing the questioning. It was over.

Edited by MoraMoria
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It's a solid argument that was faced by a red-herring, which was to be expected. And because of it, there was no grand finale. If he shuts down like that, you know he won't gather the will to keep facing the questioning. It was over.

It's not even about proving if the cookies are real. It's just funny to see how he struggles to lie his way around it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My cat likes to stupidly chase my mouse cursor thinking it's actually a bug or something.

This is the first night where she turned her head and noticed the mouse I was moving around. She just looks at me with the biggest, "You fucking bitch are you serious" expression on her face.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

My cat likes to stupidly chase my mouse cursor thinking it's actually a bug or something.

This is the first night where she turned her head and noticed the mouse I was moving around. She just looks at me with the biggest, "You fucking bitch are you serious" expression on her face.

LMAO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just played the Project Triangle Strategy (awful name btw) demo on Switch. 

It's pretty fun. Like FF tactics but with an Octopath skin. It's quite difficult,  I hope there is ample opportunity to grind for levels when the full game is released.

The switch is slowly becoming a JRPG console for me. Not complaining tho XD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Just played the Project Triangle Strategy (awful name btw) demo on Switch. 

It's pretty fun. Like FF tactics but with an Octopath skin. It's quite difficult,  I hope there is ample opportunity to grind for levels when the full game is released.

The switch is slowly becoming a JRPG console for me. Not complaining tho XD

Well it is the successor to Octopath just not a sequel and i wonder what they will actually call it when its done 

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

 

Hopefully it wont be fucked up like Warcraft 3 

Id like to actually play Diablo for the first time

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how people nominate all those RPGs for Viewer's Choice. It's like he plays games that no one wants to see. Viewers want to see 2 RPGs per year. *str**e face close up* NO! :biggrin: Playing 3 RPGs at the same time no one asked for, YES!

20 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Id like to actually play Diablo for the first time

You can already play the better, original game. Unless you don't have a PC.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I love how people nominate all those RPGs for Viewer's Choice. It's like he plays games that no one wants to see. Viewers want to see 2 RPGs per year. *str**e face close up* NO! :biggrin: Playing 3 RPGs at the same time no one asked for, YES!

You can already play the better, original game. Unless you don't have a PC.

 

I dont sadly thats why i hope this is a good remaster

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

When is the Hollow Knight playthrough happening? It was promised in October.

I don't remember that.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You can already play the better, original game. Unless you don't have a PC.

I'd rather just play the remaster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't remember that.

He was talking about doing a full Hollow Knight playthrough.

I guess he memory holed it like all of his promises (green screen).

Can't play metroidvanias or Code Vein because some people once said it was boring. Never mind that he hates people who want to be entertained, deliberately does boring grinding streams, tells people to fuck off if they find it boring, only trolls say the streams are boring. But it's the viewers' fault he can't play those games. It's the viewers who are out of touch.

Now he's super excited to play Divinity. Only trolls will say it's boring. After pushing it back for months, hating everyone who brought it up, wanting to ban people if they ask about the game. :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...