• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

that's insane man

I wanted to do something similar at some point, since it just retrieves data from YouTube, (the captions/transcript).

But I also wanted to try other stuff for Twitter with bots, (just to try things). You know, making bots to vote in Phil's threads is easier than you think.

You once said this:

On 10/1/2020 at 7:15 PM, babymngaming456 said:

Problem with Hollow Knight is that everything looks the same. What Phil did for 1 hour he's going to do the same exact thing for 20 hours.

Will you watch his Hollow Knight streams?

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Will you watch his Hollow Knight streams?

Sure. But it's not going to happen because people want to see it. He probably hates metroidvanias because they require minimal thinking and common sense. Things he struggles and fails at the most. A game that requires basic common sense might as well be the hardest game ever.

10 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

He makes every game look like the worst, most boring game. But at least games like Hollow Knight would add some actual variety. Instead of the endless stream of open world RPGs and COD.

Games with a lot of narrative like the Walking Dead games were perfect for him.

I think if he had played some of the Justin roiland games too(Account+, Trover, etc), he would've had a fun time as those games literally fill the dead air for you with jokes.

So I'm reviewing the banned user list and if anyone wants me to consider unbanning someone in particular, send me their name.

I'll review it.

12 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

What about...

...(I'll reply publicly just for this one, since it was talked about in other thread)... @PhiI

Derrick isn't banned.

Other dude definitely isn't getting unbanned.

Told people to "slit their wrists" and shit. Nasty person.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Other dude definitely isn't getting unbanned. Told people to "slit their wrists" and shit. Nasty person.

I assume their content is hidden, but not deleted. Any reason why it would be that way?

I'll send another one. So check it out!

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I assume their content is hidden, but not deleted. Any reason why it would be that way?

Stuff rarely gets deleted, thank god or I wouldn't know what kind of shit people posted that got them banned.

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

4 more your way, I think one of them was already reviewed by you already, but I'll post just in case.

Done. That's probably it for tonight. I reviewed over 30 accounts but only 16 were unbanned.

So I was also playing some Mario 3D World tonight and dang that game is easy, at least easier than I remember it being. I think I've only died once in the past 3 worlds. Next week Persona 5 Strikers comes out so everything is on hold until I finish that.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

So I'm reviewing the banned user list and if anyone wants me to consider unbanning someone in particular, send me their name.

https://thekingofhate.com/forums/profile/8193-blueeyeswhitedragon/

BlueEyesWhiteDragon got banned by Fil for this, the truth hurts his feelings.

"Weekly fighting games would be much more interesting and make more sense than playing a bad port of a 30 year old game weekly with the same 4-6 guys and crying about netcode every 15 seconds."

In his rage period he banned everyone who replied to New Meme, didn't matter what they wrote. Unfortunately he deleted all the replies. He likes getting rid of evidence.

https://thekingofhate.com/forums/topic/5505-new-detractor-meme/?tab=comments#comment-130209

Just look at the list of people Fil banned on the forum. Most of the bans are going to be for no reason. Always bans people because they tell the truth, or because they dare to question him.

I'm lazy af today. Here's a pending list of anticipated titles coming out over the next couple of months. If anyone wants to play Rise in March, lemma know.

Persona 5 strikers: 2-23
Bravely default 2: 2-26
Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town: 3-23
Balan Wonderworld: 3-26
Monster hunter rise: 3-26
Nier replicant: 4-23
Pokemon Snap: 4-30

Returnal: 4-30 (forgot about this one)

Resident evil 8: 5-7
Mass effect trilogy: 5-14
Miitopia: 5-21
Worlds end club: 5-28