The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Finished Cyberpunk after about 75 hours on Very Hard.

So how is the main story? I'm building up to the parade but so far the story hasn't been interesting besides the Heist, which was definitely the highlight for me.

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

There are lots of fans who know dsp is scummy but still stick up for him because they think the "other side is worse".

The other side has always been worse. Kiwi has launched full on dox attacks on this forum and its members, made up numerous false stories and accusations and somehow they expect people to believe them on this one? They make up shit every year. I'm going to have to start giving out warnings everytime I see someone mention them at this point going forward.

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The other side has always been worse.

No, "the other side" is not worse. You can argue that they're just as bad but i haven't witnessed anything worse from them except for the doxxing and some racist rhetoric every now and then. Besides it's not a monolith over there. Of course there are some bad ones sure but for the most part they just like to laugh at the fuckery.

And even if they were, it still doesn't excuse dsp's actions.

Generally trolls tend to reflect the person they're trolling.

Edited by planettenon4
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So how is the main story? I'm building up to the parade but so far the story hasn't been interesting besides the Heist, which was definitely the highlight for me.

I like it. Not amazing but good. My investment and enjoyment of it are derived from how it relates to your bond with your and other characters along the way. Like, if I had only played the main story and ignored everything else, I'd probably care a lot less. Being vague to avoid spoilers.

As to the other discussion, it's an amusing read. People who are convinced it's him aren't going to change their minds and frankly KGhaleon hates KF so much that he's going to dismiss anything that even remotely touched their forums out-of-hand. But hey, don't let me stop you. Gives me something to read while I do these damn WoW Shadowlands quests...

1 minute ago, Higgs said:

KG doesn't want to hear the truth :sad:

As frustrating as it is, I fully get where he's coming from. They doxed him. I'd fucking hate those guys too lol. But they have nothing to do with this. As Mora pointed out, you can do your own research.

2 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

People who are convinced it's him aren't going to change their minds and frankly KGhaleon hates KF so much that he's going to dismiss anything that even remotely touched their forums out-of-hand. But hey, don't let me stop you. Gives me something to read while I do these damn WoW Shadowlands quests...

So what side do you lean on?

24 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

People who are convinced it's him aren't going to change their minds

It's less about believe and more about the overwhelming amount of evidence. No one still didn't find a single piece of evidence that would disprove the allegations.

25 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

But hey, don't let me stop you. Gives me something to read while I do these damn WoW Shadowlands quests...

No problem.

20 minutes ago, Higgs said:

KG doesn't want to hear the truth :sad:

I wish I knew what truth you guys are seeing, because I sure haven't seen anything so far. You make a lot of assumptions like thinking I know Phil's phone number for some reason. It's not unusual that he would lie about it being his phone number, not like he wants people calling him all day long. That's like asking trolls to prank call you.

Screw it, I looked up his phone number just now (which isn't cool) and tried to do an account recovery using DownFromTheRafters credentials and it didn't recognize that phone number. What now?

7 minutes ago, Higgs said:

It's less about believe and more about the overwhelming amount of evidence.

Overwhelming according to your sources, which aren't credible.

4 minutes ago, Higgs said:

It's less about believe and more about the overwhelming amount of evidence. No one still didn't find a single piece of evidence that would disprove the allegations.

To me it's more about a pattern of lies and half truths as well as the fact that he could easily disprove the meme in less than 2 minutes. Everything else is just the gravy on top.

45 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

As to the other discussion, it's an amusing read. People who are convinced it's him aren't going to change their minds and frankly KGhaleon hates KF so much that he's going to dismiss anything that even remotely touched their forums out-of-hand.

I give people a fair chance, but once it comes down to "Go read the Kiwi threads!!1" I'm done. Like if you have some outstanding damning evidence then say it, otherwise stop wasting folks time.

That WWE champions account hasn't been logged into since last week. If he's such a big player why hasn't he logged in for like 5 days?

9 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Screw it, I looked up his phone number just now (which isn't cool) and tried to do an account recovery using DownFromTheRafters credentials and it didn't recognize that phone number. What now?

Talk to mora cause i'm not familiar with the account recovery stuff.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

but once it comes down to "Go read the Kiwi threads!!1" I'm done.

Don't need to go to the farms. Out of curiosity though, what do you think about the mod leaks showing the Discord# being the same as the wwe acc#. Do you believe the mod leaks were false? I could understand if it were images but its video.

Genuinely asking, cause my understanding is that videos are a lot harder to fake.

Edited by planettenon4
9 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Don't need to go to the farms. Out of curiosity though, what do you think about the mod leaks showing the Discord# being the same as the wwe acc#. Do you believe the mod leaks were false? I could understand if it were images but its video.

Genuinely asking, cause my understanding is that videos are a lot harder to fake.

I don't know who those mods are, so why is their information credible? And why would they go out of their way to cast light on DSP?

None of it makes sense.

None of those communications were even public, so how do we verify?

16 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't know who those mods are, so why is their information credible? And why would they go out of their way to cast light on DSP?

None of it makes sense.

So you think it was fake. But it was a video. Isn't that a lot harder to fake than picture?

Edited by planettenon4
12 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

So you think it was fake. But it was a video. Isn't that a lot harder to fake than video?

The Drs gangsta or straightbrokehomie thing? I didn't see anything that couldn't be fake easily.

I don't know either of those people.

Scopely website straight up says you can't change your name, so why would they make an exception for DSP?

He's not even one of their top players.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The Drs gangsta or straightbrokehomie thing? I didn't see anything that couldn't be fake easily.

Cool just wanted to know your opinion. I'm not a tech savvy person so I don't know.

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Scopely website straight up says you can't change your name, so why would they make an exception for DSP?

Because he's a whale.

It's like talking to a wall. KG obviously ignores everything that doesn't suit his believes. His only argument is that source isn't reliable, while refusing to have any look at the evidence. Exactly reflects what you see from the other fanboys. They are not capable to form their own opinions. Everything the cult leader says is the truth.

38 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You would know if you read the thread.

Edited by Higgs
56 minutes ago, Higgs said:

I gave this bullshit an honest look and I'm really not convinced. At this point I've heard enough about this mobile game, don't bring it up again here. Don't call the people in DSPs community cultists when you're part of one at Kiwi.

And yes, to clarify if people start spouting this crap again I'm going to start giving warnings at this point.

My Top 30 2021 Most Anticipated Films

1. Mission: Impossible 7
2. My Hero Academia Movie 3
3. Spider-Man 3
4. No Time to Die
5. Dune
6. Babylon
7. Black Widow
8. A Quiet Place Part II
9. Raya and the Last Dragon
10. Last Night in Soho
11. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
12. Halloween Kills
13. The Suicide Squad
14. Eternals
15. Ghostbusters: Afterlife
16. Malcolm & Marie
17. Top Gun: Maverick
18. West Side Story
19. F9
20. The Last Duel
21. Luca
22. Bob's Burgers: The Movie
23. Cherry
24. The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
25. Spiral
26. Venom: Let There Be Carnage
27. King Richard
28. The King's Man
29. Resident Evil 
30. Uncharted 

My Top 15 2021 Least Anticipated Films

1. Chaos Walking
2. The Forever Purge
3. Shadow In The Cloud
4. Don't Breathe 2
5. The Matrix 4
6. Snake Eyes
7. The Devil's Light
8. Rumble
9. The Boss Baby: Family Business
10. Morbius
11. Cruella
12. Elvis
13. Cinderella
14. The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
15. The Many Saints of Newark

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

That wasn't Kiwifarms, I took the screenshots. It was 0% Kiwifarms related.

Why did you delete my post?

I said don't bring up this WWE champion stuff again. I'm serious.

I don't got time to sit here and waste hours of my night investigating this.

There, I've updated the forum rules to remove kiwifarms discussions. If people bring up accusations from kiwi again it will be an automatic warning.

Any topics, whether it's Champions, nonsense about Kat, his cat, anything.