Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I said don't bring up this WWE champion stuff again. I'm serious.

There, I've updated the forum rules to remove kiwifarms discussions. If people bring up accusations from kiwi again it will be an automatic warning.

Any topics, whether it's Champions, nonsense about Kat, his cat, anything.

It's sad to me that it's going to be like this, because my post had nothing to do with them, all the sources came from me & publicly available, and I believe you requested it.

So if it happens to be talked in Kiwifarms, then it's bannable here, it's what it means. A direct restriction on TKOH based on the will of Kiwifarmers.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

It's sad to me that it's going to be like this, because my post had nothing to do with them, all the sources came from me & publicly available, and I believe you requested it.

So if it happens to be talked in Kiwifarms, then it's bannable here, it's what it means. A direct restriction on TKOH based on the will of Kiwifarmers.

There's one rule that every DSP fan follows. "Don't question the Lord!" Really, this is what the new rules pretty much say. It doesn't matter how valid your criticism is. Their duty is to fight for the well being of the Lord. When you look up the definition of a cult, every point describes the DSP fan base.

KG is the one who asked people for proof. When they gave him proof, he wants to ban them all for doing so. It's not Phil's forum, it's KG's forum now. He's even writing his own rules.

Edited by Higgs
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, sateler96 said:

My Top 30 2021 Most Anticipated Films

1. Mission: Impossible 7
2. My Hero Academia Movie 3
3. Spider-Man 3
4. No Time to Die
5. Dune
6. Babylon
7. Black Widow
8. A Quiet Place Part II
9. Raya and the Last Dragon
10. Last Night in Soho
11. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
12. Halloween Kills
13. The Suicide Squad
14. Eternals
15. Ghostbusters: Afterlife
16. Malcolm & Marie
17. Top Gun: Maverick
18. West Side Story
19. F9
20. The Last Duel
21. Luca
22. Bob's Burgers: The Movie
23. Cherry
24. The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
25. Spiral
26. Venom: Let There Be Carnage
27. King Richard
28. The King's Man
29. Resident Evil 
30. Uncharted 

My Top 15 2021 Least Anticipated Films

1. Chaos Walking
2. The Forever Purge
3. Shadow In The Cloud
4. Don't Breathe 2
5. The Matrix 4
6. Snake Eyes
7. The Devil's Light
8. Rumble
9. The Boss Baby: Family Business
10. Morbius
11. Cruella
12. Elvis
13. Cinderella
14. The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
15. The Many Saints of Newark

My most anticipated film of 2021 is Tom Holland's Spider-Man 3.

My least anticipated film of 2021 is Morbius

Edited by MDCFAN101
7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You're a mad man.

So I heard rumors that by 2022 there will be a Switch pro version.

the only thing is it eats away at the battery. but it can't damage the Switch as it doesnt go above what Devs use to make their games. it helps a little, it works best with the PSP Emulator.

Also i ordered a Case for the Switch.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y4VXRJZ/ref=dp_prsubs_1

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

If the source of the information came from kiwi, then yeah, it's getting warned and deleted. I'm not gonna tolerate their bullshit stories here anymore.

7 hours ago, Higgs said:

It's not Phil's forum, it's KG's forum now. He's even writing his own rules.

I'm saying I won't tolerate nonsense drama from kiwi anymore. You're free to talk about whatever you want, but if it's just information regurgitated from that website then I'm taking action. Kiwi is banned.

5 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

My most anticipated film of 2021 is Tom Holland's Spider-Man 3.

I actually didn't know a new spiderman movie was coming out.

That's cool, looking forward to it.

Most of the Yakuza series is discounted on PSN right now, so I think I'm going to pickup Kiwami 2, along with 3-6.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Damn Phil beat Cyberpunk in 37 videos, is the game insanely short or did he speed through the story to finish it?

He rushed through the games story and did a few side quests.

Thank you for cleaning up the forums btw since phil isnt on the forums that much. Trolls are probably mad right now lol

Ok Higgs, I warned you three times now about the kiwi drama. Bye.

35 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Trolls are probably mad right now lol

Definitely. I'm the easiest person to deal with too, and when I give you so many chances and you're still messing up it's your own fault. /facepalm

So I bought a bunch of Yakuza games tonight, looking at Judgment as well since it's only $20. I get the feeling I might burn myself out on these games.

4 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

you just got rid of him because he didnt mind the design of the 3rd party joycons i ordered!

lol

Nah, he was acting like a fool.

13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

If the source of the information came from kiwi, then yeah, it's getting warned and deleted. I'm not gonna tolerate their bullshit stories here anymore.

You should have been honest about this from the beginning instead of playing at being open to discussion. If you want to ban all info/hearsay/conspiracies/whatever from there due to your personal dislike of them, you're the mod, do what you want. But don't pretend you're open to hearing things out when it's obvious that you weren't.

As I said before; their minds weren't going to be changed and you were going to dismiss out-of-hand absolutely anything from KF.

I'm aware it's dead now and if you want to give me a warning for bringing it up, knock yourself out. My point is that, in the future, especially as a mod, I'd advise being upfront with your intentions.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

looking at Judgment as well since it's only $20. I get the feeling I might burn myself out on these games.

Is Judgment on sale on the PSN store? If so, I might snap that up too! Games looks real gritty and interesting.

Someone asked before, so I watched DSP's thoughts on Cyberpunk. My thoughts as I watch bc fuck it y'all want more boring shit to read and I'm on lunch break. Also, these are not direct quotes, just summaries of his points.

"The gameplay elements aren't as good as the games they are lifted from."

Partially agree. Melee in CP2077 was bleh. Gunplay was good but not as good as something that focuses on it like Borderlands.  There's nothing like hacking or stealth in Borderlands, for example. This makes sense though as Borderlands is 90% shooting things. 

For games like Cyberpunk, it's the combination of elements that make it better than the sum of it's parts. It's not about gunplay or stealth or hacking or cyberware mods or the like; it's about combining those things and creating a more unique experience. If you ignore all that and just run in with guns blazing yeah your experience isn't going to be great.

"Open world disappointed, empty and glitching."

Agree on glitching, disagree on disappointing. Depending where you are, I usually saw other people/cars/etc. Some areas were very busy. This might have been a console issue TBF

"Content is all thrown at you, no way to know what's good or bad."

First, the missions ARE sorted; main missions, side missions, gigs, etc. Not sure what he's talking about there.

Secondly, of course you don't know ahead of time which ones are "good" and which ones aren't? That's every RPG ever made. That's a bizarre criticism. 

"Game wasn't finished, needed another year."

Agree it's wasn't in the state that it should have been in. I don't think he's far off on the year timeline, but I'd say 6-9 months.

"Some missions were really good, others weren't."

Agreed but again, this is every RPG ever. I'd say the majority of side missions (not gigs) were good, 1-2 were great. I think maybe only 1-2 I'd consider bad.

"Gameplay just wasn't fun"

Disagree strongly here. While the gunplay wasn't on the level of something like Borderlands or Doom, it was still good. Again, there's also the stealth and hacking aspects. I didn't watch his playthrough, but I'm guessing he focused primarily on guns/melee? If you only do 1 aspect then yeah, I could see it getting boring, but the beauty of games like this is that you can't approach different missions in different ways.

"Bad writing"

Again, strongly disagree. Yes there was definitely some bad parts, but overall it ranged from OK to good with some great in there.

"Didn't innovate."

This is one of those criticisms that needs to die. A game doesn't need to invent something new to be good, or even great. What areas did Witcher 3 innovate to make it such a great game? Or was it great because it took existing elements and put them together with great writing?

He keeps bringing up gunplay and again, yes, the gunplay isn't as good as Borderlands/Doom Eternal/etc but it's not even close to bad. If Borderlands gunplay is 10, CP2077 is a 7, plus again you have hacking and stealth to supplement it. This is what made the combat fun for me; the shooting + grenades + hacking + stealth. It's great to hack a camera, Incinerate the guy hiding behind some boxes, then switch to first person and snipe him and he panics out of cover. 

"I'd rather play Fallout or Deus Ex"

.... the gunplay in both of these games is worse than both Borderlands and CP2077.  I'm confused how it's OK for Cyberpunk to have worse gunplay than Borderlands but DE and Fallout 4 get a pass? 

"Quest organization is a mess. I don't know what's side content and what isn't."

Again, the quests are organized. Main missions are, well, main missions. Side missions are longer missions that involve multiple steps and reoccurring characters. Side gigs are small, usually 1-time deals given to you buy regional Fixers. 

Witcher 3 was like this. You'd have a hundred missions but they were organized. I have no idea why he found this so confusing. This is a straight-up invalid criticism. Him not understanding the very clearly labeled mission organization isn't a game flaw.

"Bombarded with phone calls/texts""

I agree with the barrage of phone calls and texts. Especially early on you get hammered constantly. It's made worse by the fact that they text you after each call with deets. It's annoying.

"This game could destroy CDPR"

No. They already recouped dev costs. This will not destroy the company.

"Sexual content is out of control. I understand it's part of the world and sex is a commodity but they could have explained that in the plot."

Why would they just tell you in the plot when you figure it out from looking around the world? What good would a character saying "Boy they sure do focus on sex in this the year of our Lord 2077 huh??" do?

Don't tell; show.

"They did all this sexual content to cater to teenagers."

Huge OOF. No, this is how this world works. Corps marketing to indulgence, sex, drugs, food, entertainment, etc. And he mentions how he thinks GTA sells because of adult content? Jesus Christ...

I get that this is part of his new thing with "I'm a mature adult and I sure don't like sex and nudity because I'm a mature married adult and mature adults, as far as I understand, really hate this stuff so I do too now" but it's cringey as fuck to hear. As an actual mature adult with actual mature adult friends, we laughed and snickered and made jokes about the sex stuff... then we moved on. Ironically, I find it's the most immature people making a big deal out of this... well, them and churchies.

He also overstates how often the sex stuff is in the game. Yes there are strip clubs and stores with crazy sex toys, but they aren't everywhere. Early on you see them a lot but later it's far less often. 

He complains about this while ignoring the open push for drug use, gluttony, violence, etc. 

"This is one of the worst gameplay experiences I've had in 12 years"

I'm assuming he's being hyperbolic here as if he's serious, this would be enough to dismiss all his criticisms. 

TL;DR:

Phil - Bugs/lack of polish are bad. Gameplay is bad. Game is confusing. Story is OK. Boobs are yucky (I'm very mature BTW have I mentioned how mature I am because I'm very mature.)

Me - Agreed. No. No. Sort of agree. No.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@VertigoTeaparty,

Hey buddy,

How are ya?

I'm doing good.

I'm good, about ready for this whole plague thing to be over. You?

Edited by VertigoTeaparty
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2