Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5034

  • sateler96

    3047

  • MDCFAN101

    2696

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

Thanks, Sateler96! I just bought it, play 1 hour and it seems fun. 

I might get into the Yakuza series if I have a good time with this.

I think you will i put it very high in the Yakuza series since its still exist in the Yakuza world 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 100gecs said:

Is Judgment on sale on the PSN store? If so, I might snap that up too! Games looks real gritty and interesting.

Yup, it's $20 US. Everyone says it's better than Yakuza so it's tempting.

9 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

But don't pretend you're open to hearing things out when it's obvious that you weren't.

I was initially interested in hearing what people thought, but after spending a few hours looking at various screenshots and watching an hour long video about it I realized people were just sipping the koolaid again. So I've asked that kiwi discussions not be posted here, and some folks decided to get aggressive about it so I had to start banning after several warnings. I was pretty lenient about it and gave several chances. (Moria wasn't banned FYI)

So yeah, this is my last warning about it. Anyone posting crap that was clearly taken from Kiwifarms will get warnings. It's not a hard rule to follow unless you're a frequent Kiwi poster. You aren't going to get warned for complaining about Phil or laughing at a dumb thing he did in a video.

 

7 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Phil - Bugs/lack of polish are bad. Gameplay is bad. Game is confusing. Story is OK. Boobs are yucky (I'm very mature BTW have I mentioned how mature I am because I'm very mature.)

Me - Agreed. No. No. Sort of agree. No.

Yeah, I don't get Phil. He really liked many of the Bethesda games despite those being bug ridden as well. The bugs are really weird but so far most of them aren't game breaking. I had one side quest glitch out and had to reload, and I had a diving suit I found that you couldn't unequip...so I just reloaded. Everything else has just been the usual crap like T posing and draw distance shenanigans.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I was initially interested in hearing what people thought, but after spending a few hours looking at various screenshots and watching an hour long video about it I realized people were just sipping the koolaid again. So I've asked that kiwi discussions not be posted here, and some folks decided to get aggressive about it so I had to start banning after several warnings. I was pretty lenient about it and gave several chances. (Moria wasn't banned FYI)

So yeah, this is my last warning about it. Anyone posting crap that was clearly taken from Kiwifarms will get warnings. It's not a hard rule to follow unless you're a frequent Kiwi poster. You aren't going to get warned for complaining about Phil or laughing at a dumb thing he did in a video.

You didn't let me, you deleted my post. And it was just to explain something you requested, as objectively as I could. It wasn't even taken from there, (I made the screenshots). I don't have to be on Kiwifarms to post information about something that makes Phil's claims suspicious, it's just a fact. This is the opposite of "drinking Kool-Aid".

So if a neutral post without insults is nonsense, then you could just leave it there and let everyone figure out for themselves if it is. But anyways, I don't see you with any will or interest to discuss the topic, or letting it happen, so I'll save you the headache.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't have to be on Kiwifarms to post information about something that makes Phil's claims suspicious, it's just a fact.

It was still about the kiwifarms story, and I had already asked people to stop talking about it and yall just continued.

Has nothing to do with insults. No such thing as a neutral post.

 

 

haha holy shit

 are you serious denmark?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

You didn't let me, you deleted my post. And it was just to explain something you requested, as objectively as I could. It wasn't even taken from there, (I made the screenshots). I don't have to be on Kiwifarms to post information about something that makes Phil's claims suspicious, it's just a fact. This is the opposite of "drinking Kool-Aid".

So if a neutral post without insults is nonsense, then you could just leave it there and let everyone figure out for themselves if it is. But anyways, I don't see you with any will or interest to discuss the topic, or letting it happen, so I'll save you the headache.

tenor.gif.5c4b38274b7b5ffb8f2e0372ad2edf80.gif

We all knew this was going to happen eventually

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah, I don't get Phil. He really liked many of the Bethesda games despite those being bug ridden as well. The bugs are really weird but so far most of them aren't game breaking. I had one side quest glitch out and had to reload, and I had a diving suit I found that you couldn't unequip...so I just reloaded. Everything else has just been the usual crap like T posing and draw distance shenanigans.

TBF he said that, even without the bugs, he thought the gameplay itself was bad. I disagree completely and he's honestly the first person I've heard complain about the combat/gameplay. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

TBF he said that, even without the bugs, he thought the gameplay itself was bad. I disagree completely and he's honestly the first person I've heard complain about the combat/gameplay. 

Yeah I'm having fun with the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't realize they banned Pogchamp on twitch, apparently because the guy called for political violence or something.

 

Also it seems Phil is playing Immortals fenyx rising tomorrow. I saw the game on sale over the holiday season but it just didn't look that interesting to me. It's a BOTW clone like Genshin but all the videos I saw made it look a bit bland with weird character designs. Is it good though?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I beat the Cyberpunk 2077 main story. Currently doing all the side content that I didnt get to do. My only issue that I had on PS4 Pro was that u had to wait abit for texture to load in if you had to enter through a door when I been driving around the map in the fastest car. And random buys that I post up on twitter. My play style is hacking, crafting, and using that one gun that can shoot through walls when zoomed in and do a scatter shot when not. Using crafting to keep it upgraded. Hacking at first till I get caught then I shoot my way though a situation. Only quest that was bad for me visually doing wise was the racing since the checkpoints wouldnt load in. So I was mainly focused on looking at where the line was telling me to go and staying right on it. ErGl2lXXAAcpjiv.thumb.jpg.5470aaa656c0dbb94403e861f05a782c.jpgEqnSbrBXYAALFVU.thumb.jpg.95922407e697896de424657810c4d552.jpg

Eqnjd7nW4AEShF2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's a funny image. E1.jpg.a7f4c03fb718223ba708874bcac0ee26.jpg


Check this out, this is why I heavily dislike "mukbangs", amongst other reasons.

Or ASMRs.

 

I never understood how people could enjoy watching other people eat food 

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's a funny image. E1.jpg.a7f4c03fb718223ba708874bcac0ee26.jpg


Check this out, this is why I heavily dislike "mukbangs", amongst other reasons.

Or ASMRs.

 

I never understood how people could enjoy watching other people eat food 

sddefault.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

I never understood how people could enjoy watching other people eat food

Yeah, even for "DSP Tries It", I've always tried to suggest non-food items to review, or at least cooking it up.

Watching a Mukbang would be something the CIA would use as an "enhanced interrogation technique".

Just now, 100gecs said:

Anyone else watching the Derich saga going on in DSP’s stream just now?

that shit is cracking me up, so stupid, yet so funny :laugh:

What is the "Derich" saga?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

What is the "Derich" saga?

Background on Derich

Derich is a really friendly person in Phil’s chat, who Phil often interacts with on his stream. He seems to be rather naive. I read someone in chat say he was 19 and still in high school, and works in ToysRUS for free (don’t know if that is true tho), but you probably get the type of character he is.

The incident

However some people seem to have found his Twitter account. Where he is liking, responding and retweeting pornstars and E-thot accounts. Today in chat there were some silly (albeit really funny) jokes and emotes. DSP refused to acknowledge any of it and was banning people who sent bits talking about the situation.

My thoughts

Nothing wrong with what Derich is doing but it was completely against what I would expect from him. I believe members in chat have even tried to DM him to private his account but he refuses. I found the whole thing really amusing and the “Derich emotes” in chat made me chuckle 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 100gecs said:

Background on Derich

Derich is a really friendly person in Phil’s chat, who Phil often interacts with on his stream. He seems to be rather naive. I read someone in chat say he was 19 and still in high school, and works in ToysRUS for free (don’t know if that is true tho), but you probably get the type of character he is.

The incident

However some people seem to have found his Twitter account. Where he is liking, responding and retweeting pornstars and E-thot accounts. Today in chat there were some silly (albeit really funny) jokes and emotes. DSP refused to acknowledge any of it and was banning people who sent bits talking about the situation.

My thoughts

Nothing wrong with what Derich is doing but it was completely against what I would expect from him. I believe members in chat have even tried to DM him to private his account but he refuses. I found the whole thing really amusing and the “Derich emotes” in chat made me chuckle 

Oh yeah, I know about Derich, and also saw some of his Tweets...

Oh.thumb.png.00efa4d47af5c219c4be6a86bed49d5a.png

I just didn't know that it was addressed as a "Saga".

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's a funny image. E1.jpg.a7f4c03fb718223ba708874bcac0ee26.jpg

Thanks.

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I just didn't know that it was addressed as a "Saga".

4 hours ago, 100gecs said:

Nothing wrong with what Derich is doing but it was completely against what I would expect from him.

I think you're missing the point as to why they're making fun of Derich. It isn't just because he's simping e-thots on twitter and what not; it's because he's a legit autstic fan who has a pretty disturbing history of liking videos of things he should not be liking. I think Mora knows what I'm talking about judging by the pic he made

Oh.thumb.png.00efa4d47af5c219c4be6a86bed49d5a.png.87edefda546e97eef8d5a80cf4a1ce6a.png

Captures me perfectly in this moment.

1 hour ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

I think Derich is doing it on purpose for the attention because he knows trolls will stalk his accounts but that's just my speculation.

Nope.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...