• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yup i love Persona 5 Strikers already 

Yup, it's pretty fun even on Hard. I'm still trying to figure out Persona fusion though, seems like you can't create new Persona by fusing random ones anymore. Maybe I'm wrong. They just give you some preset Persona that you can create if you have the right materials.

I'm still in the first dungeon, mostly messing around with the combat system. Every character plays a bit different.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wait a minute, he's going to spray himself with water if they pay him? (Or as a result of hitting the tips-goal)

Oh! That's like one wrestler, yeah... I think it was called "Doink the Clown", wasn't it? Although it won't be the exact same, because he'll spray it on himself instead of others...

How could he, what is this? It's not even on the same level as dying your hair for the audience... He would be wise to not call others "children's entertainers", (I know essentially Phil's response as well: "This is a punctual thing, I don't always do this, and it's just a bit of water." & possibly: "Ahà-há, that's right, they do this in the NFL when the team wins, see what I mean?".

Yay! We got water & bubbles!

Water.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria
23 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I know essentially Phil's response as well: "This is a punctual thing, I don't always do this, and it's just a bit of water." & possibly: "Ahà-há, that's right, they do this in the NFL when the team wins, see what I mean?"

You forgot the part where he calls you a troll and bans you.

Edited by babymngaming456

Just got our new tv today from best buy. It was suppose to be delivered tomorrow but we got a day early. We got a vizio m series 50 inch tv. I have to admit, it is much better then our old Samsung flat screen which was from 2010 I think. Our old tv was a hand me down in 2017 after my grandma passed away.

Edited by tylersimba
  • Like 1

Man, I love Persona strikers. This game is so good.

I was looking at the spoiler achievements and it seems like there are 7 dungeons. Game seems pretty big despite people saying it's a 40+ hour story.

3 hours ago, tylersimba said:

Just got our new tv today from best buy. It was suppose to be delivered tomorrow but we got a day early. We got a vizio m series 50 inch tv. I have to admit, it is much better then our old Samsung flat screen which was from 2010 I think. Our old tv was a hand me down in 2017 after my grandma passed away.

Cool, I got a new 50 inch myself. It's nice to just have a new display that isn't 10 years old.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Prestream:

Poor Phil, on his day off he had to do things normal people do every day. Everyone needs to know how much he suffered. A store didn't have celery during a global pandemic. How dare they, do they know what celebrity they are dealing with? Karen mode on. One stream, already super shitting on Divinity. Loves COD CW because it requires no skill. Just after he added gambling to it, most fun he had in a game. Guilt tripping about low subs. Blaming viewers they don't pick rage inducing games for rageathons. Wants to play Mario 2, but people need to pay for it with subs first. Paying tax guy fundraiser. No money to buy Ghosts and Goblins. Still mad over TLOU2 and his waifu. Happy that Anthem failed. So happy to dance on others' graves. How to run a business lecture from Phil. The guy with a successful bankruptcy, every company should listen to him. Pretends to be a huge Zelda fan. Brings up some stupid conspiracy theories about Nintendo. "The Direct was so underwhelming" Probably only knows about it from reading Twitter opinions.

@MoraMoria LOL It's funny. Because it's true.

REMOVED

5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Yo wtf man, you posting detractor channels on my watch!?

EsSTdAqVkAABpjv.jpg

3 hours ago, tylersimba said:

Just found out today that all Fry's electronics stores has all gone out of business. That is very sad because I love going there and looking at all of the electronics.

Rip Circuit city.

unrelated clip

no idea why I'm posting this, maybe someone will find it helpful

Screenshot_20210225_144652.thumb.jpg.9bab2661fd21194b25b5ff0e41edb252.jpg

Wait, is he really taking actual fuckin' trash to a dump including saved up cat shit, where people throw away just random shit around the house?

You're telling me, he's taking bags of trash that contains cat shit, that has been "saved" up for a month, in his fuckin Toyota, to a dump?

In his rant he's complaining about having to wait in line at the dump for people who have big trucks and trailers worth of shit to drop off... yeah no shit fa***t, they're using the dump appropriately, you on the other hand are throwing away mountains of cat litter and cardboard boxes or something. You're the one who is out of place.

They have a point. Why save months worth of cat shit instead of throwing it into trash like normal people? Like normal people, found the problem. What things is he buying that he needs to go regularly to the dump?

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Why save months worth of cat shit instead of throwing it into trash like normal people? Like normal people, found the problem.

Actually these are extremely popular among cat owners. You fill it with their crap until it's full, then throw the bag away. Sometimes it might take a few weeks or a month to fill it.

I do the same thing.

41cZueKFvDL._AC_.jpg

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Actually these are extremely popular among cat owners. You fill it with their crap until it's full, then throw the bag away. Sometimes it might take a few weeks or a month to fill it.

I do the same thing.

41cZueKFvDL._AC_.jpg

Detractors BTFO.

Though it's small enough to just throw into the trash bin. It sounded like he was collecting stacks of bags of these. Wouldn't surprise me with a guy so lazy he needs a whole free day to do things everyone else does during work days.

Others would call his work days a free day. All the things you could do during the 2h prestream. But everyone needs to know how much he suffered because he had to leave the house to go shopping.

There's a funny clip on Reddit where he tells people they need professional help because they don't want to watch his week in preview. Now people who actually need professional help became his whales.

fill.thumb.jpg.53879cf22f994ccbb3975a99caf606ab.jpg

Takes few days, not easy dude. But imagine working at a grocery store and not buying groceries when needed. :biggrin: