Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

They changed The Promised Neverland so badly 

Instead of Emma and Ray going to find the Seven Walls their going to find Mujika and Sonju instead of Don and Gilda finding them

It feels like their trying to rush to the end 

Its already bad when they skipped Mister, Goldy Pond and all those characters

Edit: ok Don and Gilds going with them still

Edited by sateler96
26 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

I will give a man his props when he deserves it. Pig ups to the Gout Lord for picking Legend for his Goblins playthrough.

It was default. He would have to go against his lies not picking hard when he complains normal is too easy. He's only planing to play it for 1 stream, so it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

It was default. He would have to go against his lies not picking hard when he complains normal is too easy.

Yes I know it was the default but I also know how much of a weasel he is and how he likes to play the semantics game. He could've easily weaseled out of it. But he didn't. And I'm fair-ish.

Pig ups.

Also...

"I don't know guys"

He really suffers from his condition if the game doesn't have fixed patterns he can just memorize. Constantly whining about RNG (like in Demon's Souls) where there is no RNG.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Is this an assumption? Or did he say it?

He said it's 1 stream. More if people like it (hint hint $$$).

He could be playing many better indie games for $30 than this shit.

He will play one stage over and over instead of playing Hollow Knight.

Edited by babymngaming456

I guess crying about RNG is the new go-to excuse for singleplayer games. Since he can't cry about lag when he sucks. Every multiplayer game is just non stop crying about lag, constantly explaining how nothing is his fault. So now he came up with RNG.

I notice the Ghosts and Gahblins stream perfectly shows how much he hates the viewers. People were telling him to lower the difficulty because it's too boring. No reaction. He's going to play it again, $200 reason why. But can't play games people ask for, reason "Alottapeepul said the game was boring."

5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Superblindman gets a birthday card from the tractors. Posts it on Twitter to show how disgusting they are. Only talks about DSP as the guy. So he knows how embarrassing it is if people knew what kind of guy he supports.

English for the rest of us, please. Tractors gave this man a birthday card?

bdf49bd23a2868b83cd1f9cb91550a63.jpg

DSP was what guy, did they pay Phil to be the stripper or something?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

DSP was what guy, did they pay Phil to be the stripper or something?

Not even calling him a streamer. It's just the guy. This is how SBM talks about DSP:

"Yep, it's insane. And this particular guy they hate has to deal with this crap ALL the time. Every day."

He forgot to say that he's watching his Twitch right now, it's the guy.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Tractors gave this man a birthday card?

Yes, tractors. Didn't appreciate that one bit. I'm surprised he didn't cry about it to the master. The master likes things where he can play victim.

1614401166856.png.a46cbf915763d66b79e38a5c76860198.png
18 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

To be fair, that card is pretty fucking funny. If it was a personal attack on him or his family then it might be too far but all I see are dumb memes.

I just learned about the executioner Miralda pit in Demon's souls...I had no idea what that was until now. Holy shit I can't believe it took 10 years to learn about that secret.

One mystery finally solved.

• Upvote 1

I like this whole ridiculous scenario with some of the responses to that Tweet, some people trying to convince others of something they're not going to understand, or even bother with.

A: This guy is the worst! He does this & that!

B: OMG! Get a life!

A: But it's true! You should see what he does! And also... (mumble-mumble)!

B: Stupid trolls... BLEGH!

IMIM2.thumb.jpg.cfe7ec10a5bd647ede5751bb1e516173.jpgIMIM.jpg.6a4ce2bdb274079fcb6bc7fd915f1164.jpg

Yakuza 7: Like a Dragon playthrough pt93 - Back to Grinding!/ULTIMATE MOBILE GAME DEBUNKING!

LOL I didn't know about this

55 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

A: This guy is the worst! He does this & that!

B: OMG! Get a life!

A: But it's true! You should see what he does! And also... (mumble-mumble)!

B: Stupid trolls... BLEGH!

Don't you like being a part of a cult?