Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Best buy is having a sale on switch games, so I'm going to pickup some stuff like Deadly premonition 2 in a bit.

The MH Rise demo continues being really fun, I didn't realize how much the wire mechanics change the game and turn it into BOTW climbing.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Best buy is having a sale on switch games, so I'm going to pickup some stuff like Deadly premonition 2 in a bit.

The MH Rise demo continues being really fun, I didn't realize how much the wire mechanics change the game and turn it into BOTW climbing.

dang 4chan is so toxic

12 hours ago, 100gecs said:

Divinity Original Sin 2. It was a viewers choice pick, but DSP seems to be dragging his heels to play it.

Hopefully it's coming soon as Yakuza and AC Valhalla are coming to an end....but who knows!

Yeah it's one of those insanely long RPGs, so I dunno if he would play something like that without a big incentive(hint $$$).

It's a fun game to play with other people too, but he'd be doing it solo.

4 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

i give up on Android on Switch it works, but it kind of sucks. i mean it plays Android games decent but its buggy as hell.

Mobile gaming sucks? What a shock.

If you're going to play on your mobile-phone, here's an image of the alternative:

They're more fun, better graphics, low battery-consumption, (non-existent), better for your eyes, no "Pay2Win" features, (or microtransactions), often require more skill to handle, 3D-sound included, maximum resolution you can perceive, customizable, higher in value per/g of weight, (of the software), easier to fix in case of dropping, equipped with a real-texture feature, can generate centrifugal force, and... they spin!

Let's shut up and get your game on‼

TopLauncher.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If you're going to play on your mobile-phone, here's an image of the alternative:

They're more fun, better graphics, low battery-consumption, (non-existent), better for your eyes, no "Pay2Win" features, (or microtransactions), often require more skill to handle, 3D-sound included, maximum resolution you can perceive, customizable, higher in value per/g of weight, (of the software), easier to fix in case of dropping, equipped with a real-texture feature, can generate centrifugal force, and... they spin!

Let's shut up and get your game on‼

TopLauncher.jpg

LOL, is that a "beyblade" toy? If true, I haven't seen one of those in a long time.