The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

6 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

LOL. I like how you just generalized a whole website.

Twitter is basically the headquarters of furries, homosexuals and extremist progressives and insane politicians. Reddit is heaven in comparison.

Happy sort-of Friday, three day weekend planned. I'm on the fence about getting the new Ratchet and Clank or waiting for a discount. Lot of big announcements today like the new Eldren ring trailer which looks sick.

Also I really want that Salt and sanctuary sequel.

5 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Nintendo has a plethora of rabid fanboys. They will practically buy anything from them.

If they release a Switch with better hardware, that's a day 1 purchase. Switch is just a tablet currently.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

3 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Gotcha. Damn, netflix only has like the first 130 episodes. I just checked the last arc they have is Alabasta. 

I wouldn't even bother with the animation...just read the manga. It's more complete and faster to get through than watching the freaking anime.

You could watch 5 episodes per day and it would probably take you years to get through.

Bro, you drunk? That was part of the E3 coverage.

51 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Twitter is basically the headquarters of furries, homosexuals and extremist progressives and insane politicians. Reddit is heaven in comparison.

Yea, some of twitter gets crazy after a couple of clicks. You can be looking about a meme about something then all of a sudden, some political BS is brought up.

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I wouldn't even bother with the animation...just read the manga. It's more complete and faster to get through than watching the freaking anime.

You could watch 5 episodes per day and it would probably take you years to get through.

Yea, I should probably just get the manga. 
In addition, Elden Ring looks fine. I just don't get the Game of the century thing some people are saying. I will probably buy the game. I don't hate "Soulsborne" games, but I don't love them.  I liked the new ideas they introduced into gaming though.

35 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro, you drunk? That was part of the E3 coverage.

One piece animation is fine lol i dont mind waiting least it doesnt ruin it like Promised Neverland

And yeah Phil is dumb its literally E3 week

I finish God of war 2018 and I have to say that game was so amazing. I played it on my ps5 even though it was a ps4 game plus I had never played a God of war game before. I really love the graphics, the music, and the story. I enjoyed it so much. I'm glad that I got to experience the game that I never played. Can't wait for the next God of war.

21 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

I finish God of war 2018 and I have to say that game was so amazing. I played it on my ps5 even though it was a ps4 game plus I had never played a God of war game before. I really love the graphics, the music, and the story. I enjoyed it so much. I'm glad that I got to experience the game that I never played. Can't wait for the next God of war.

Yep, I finally played it last year after getting it for $5 and platinum'd it. Really good game. You missed out not playing the originals though, GoW2018 has a lot of references to them.

• Like 1

MARVEL VILLAINS SHOWDOWN - Round 1 (with my Picks)
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/marvel-villains-showdown/

Kaecilius (Doctor Strange) vs. Deacon Frost (Blade)
My Pick: Kaecilius

Green Goblin (Spider-Man) vs. Corvus Glaive (Avengers: Infinity War)
My Pick: Green Goblin

Kingpin (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse) vs. Abomination (The Incredible Hulk)
My Pick: Kingpin

Killmonger (Black Panther) vs. Vuk (X-Men: Dark Phoenix)
My Pick: Killmonger (i wanna know how Vuk got 5% fucking morons)

Venom (Spider-Man 3) vs. Thanos (Avengers: Infinity War/Endgame)
My Pick: Thanos (8% of people are idiots lol)

Sebastian Shaw (X-Men: First Class) vs. Aldrich Killian (Iron Man 3)
My Pick: Shaw

Malekith (Thor: The Dark World) vs. Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four)
My Pick: Malekith (fuck those FF movies)

Mysterio (Spider-Man: Far From Home) vs. Laufey (Thor)
My Pick: Mysterio

Doctor Octopus (Spider-Man 2) vs. Cull Obsidian (Avengers: Infinity War)
My Pick: Doc Ock

Sentinels (X-Men: Days of Future Past) vs. Prowler (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
My Pick: The Prowler

Ghost (Ant-Man and the Wasp) vs. Pierce (Logan)
My Pick: Pierce

Young Magneto (Various) vs. William Stryker (X2)
My Pick: Young Magneto

Justin Hammer (Iron Man 2) vs. Dormammu (Doctor Strange)
My Pick: Dormammu

Nomak (Blade II) vs. Red Skull (Captain America: The First Avenger)
My Pick: Red Skull

Crossbones (Various) vs. Arnim Zola (Various)
My Pick: Zola

Hela (Thor: Ragnarok) vs. Bullseye (Daredevil)
My Pick: Hela (8% of people are idiots)

Apocalypse (X-Men: Apocalypse) vs. Iron Monger (Iron Man)
My Pick: Iron Monger

Dr. Rice (Logan) vs. Loki (Various)
My Pick: Loki (how are 3% on the other guy lol)

Sabretooth (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) vs. Doctor Octopus (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
My Pick: Lady Doc Ock

Alexander Pierce (Captain America: The Winter Soldier) vs. The Lizard (The Amazing Spider-Man)
My Pick: Pierce

Ajax (Deadpool) vs. Silver Surfer (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)
My Pick: Ajax

Mystique (Various) vs. Proxima Midnight (Avengers: Infinity War)
My Pick: Mystique

Green Goblin (The Amazing Spider-Man 2) vs. Ronan the Accuser (Guardians of the Galaxy)
My Pick: Ronan

Vulture (Spider-Man: Homecoming) vs. Eli Damaskinos (Blade II)
My Pick: Vulture

Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron) vs. Ebony Maw (Avengers: Infinity War)
My Pick: Ultron

Ego (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2) vs. Drake (Blade: Trinity)
My Pick: Ego

Old Magneto (Various) vs. Riot (Venom)
My Pick: Magneto

Whiplash (Iron Man 2) vs. Electro (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
My Pick: Whiplash

Yokai (Big Hero 6) vs. Yellowjacket (Ant-Man)
My Pick: Yokai

The Winter Soldier (Captain America: The Winter Soldier) vs. Sandman (Spider-Man 3)
My Pick: Winter Soldier

Emma Frost (X-Men: First Class) vs. Yon-Rogg (Captain Marvel)
My Pick: Rogg

Baron Zemo (Captain America: Civil War) vs. Kingpin (Daredevil)
My Pick: Zemo

55 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

it is, has good games, but sounds like a jet, thanks Sony.

I wish they had a PS5 that solved all those problems.

Nearing the end of ME2, just about ready for the suicide mission. I dunno if I'll jump right into ME3 afterwards or take some time off to play other games.

Still need to play that FF7R update that just came out.

• Like 1
On 6/6/2021 at 8:24 AM, sateler96 said:

Its like he thinks everyone has played Mass Effect lol

I think I remember him talking about why he doesn't have a problem with spoiling viewers and its that if you haven't played an old game by now it means you don't actually care about it & if you don't care it means you also won't care about spoilers.

I personally don't agree with that thought process. Just because a person hasn't gotten into a game it does not mean they never will. The past holds a treasure trove of entertainment that can be tapped into at any time. There are games that came out 10 years ago that I just now started playing due to the fact that theres a GPU shortage and my pc cant currently run new games. This also extends to other forms of entertainment, as I routinely watch tv series and movies that came out 20 or 30 years ago.