Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

tenor-1.gif.0fdf28f2fdcbb4dd3ea30c6f56821e3d.gif

Heads are gonna roll

Someone at WB getting fired or just all of WB XD

They might as well release it cause next week Falcon and the Winter Soldier will just take all the hype 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5244

  • sateler96

    3175

  • MDCFAN101

    2769

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, me! I totally can‼

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Hey @KGhaleon

DSP mentioned the other day that he suspected there may be some erroneous activity on the viewers choice poll. I don’t remember exactly what he said but he mentioned that a number of accounts were made in quick succession, suggesting sock accounts were being made to boost certain games.

is it possible for you to check this? I kinda believe Phil, but I also think he may use this as a way to avoid playing Dangonrampa V3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Classic fedposting meme, congratulations on impressing +20K Redditors‼

More the fact that my name looks like KGB

3 hours ago, 100gecs said:

is it possible for you to check this? I kinda believe Phil, but I also think he may use this as a way to avoid playing Dangonrampa V3.

Maybe, no time right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I got great news for you guys.  My Dad is no longer unemployed.  He just got a consulting job.

Congratulations!

51 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Maybe, no time right now.

No worries

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I got great news for you guys.  My Dad is no longer unemployed.  He just got a consulting job.

Awesome!

5 hours ago, 100gecs said:

DSP mentioned the other day that he suspected there may be some erroneous activity on the viewers choice poll. I don’t remember exactly what he said but he mentioned that a number of accounts were made in quick succession, suggesting sock accounts were being made to boost certain games.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Maybe, no time right now.

It is more than possible, like some accounts don't even bother to change enough their names from alt to alt, it's the laziest form of website botting.

I don't know if such accounts voted in the poll as of yet, but they could.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Awesome!

Thank you man.

Anyways, I just had a chicken bake from Costco for the first time in a while.  The dough was a lot better this time.  I think they went back to the old dough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

I know right? I saw this on twitter, I don't know if it real though.

 

Doesn't matter if it's real or not. OIC is a problem regardless. If it is real it just means OIC is even more exceptional than we give him credit for. Either way DO NOT MOD OIC

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GuessWhat said:

How do you find the OIC dude to be a problem?

Because no one knows what his intentions are. The fact that he wants to be modded and is willing to be spend thousands to get it is a big red flag.

Either way, OIC is not the type of person you want to get modded. People like that spend money to get modded then when they do get modded, they stop giving money and barely show up to streams. They're just there for the status and the attention.

Also, think about it from a business sense. DSP can make more money from OIC by not modding him.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading some of the things, here and there... if that moderator is being genuine and not foolish, it means it happened as I thought in regards to the moderator chat. He's getting closer to reality, but to no avail.

And so, nothing will come out of this, the man has not sinked himself yet.


Really difficult to come to probable conclusions when you factor in the stupidity by some party/ies. It is really a big colourful puzzle, as they say, but that's what makes it interesting.

Looks like today was super fun.

Laughing.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Because no one knows what his intentions are. The fact that he wants to be modded and is willing to be spend thousands to get it is a big red flag.

Either way, OIC is not the type of person you want to get modded. People like that spend money to get modded then when they do get modded, they stop giving money and barely show up to streams. They're just there for the status and the attention.

Also, think about it from a business sense. DSP can make more money from OIC by not modding him.

 

Understood.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I got great news for you guys.  My Dad is no longer unemployed.  He just got a consulting job.

Awesome, that's some good news for such a bad year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 100gecs said:

No worries

There's a ton of people to go through, but probably 80% of them so far are behind VPN so that's pretty suspicious.

I can't exactly prove that they are the same person though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...