The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

26 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I mean its her birthday cant take her somewhere at least not gross? 

Burger King is not gross.  At least IMO anyway.

I mean, I do agree that he could've taken her to somewhere nicer, but BK wasn't a choice in my eyes.

11 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Where would you take me? I don't like Fast-food...

BK.thumb.jpg.d5d3e0095d6516da998807110fab4049.jpg

Fast food isn't for everyone my friend.

Where would you like to go?  A nice Japanese restaurant?  I love some Japanese food.

9 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Where would you like to go?  A nice Japanese restaurant?  I love some Japanese food.

They didn't get a reservation for the place they were planning to go, on a holiday weekend.

For dinner they decided to get Sushi but couldn't find a place that sold Sushi in all of Seattle apparently.

I don't know what to say about that. I live in the mountains and even I have two Sushi places nearby.

22 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Where would you take me? I don't like Fast-food...

BK.thumb.jpg.d5d3e0095d6516da998807110fab4049.jpg

Arby's.

• Like 2

my month of fun games (non Cinematic games btw) continues, with Sackboy A Big Adventure.

Finished: Psychonauts 2 (GOTY)

Upcoming: Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi Mansion 3, Ratchet and Clank (PS4).

Undecided: A Hat In Time and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (will be my second playtrough), Crash Team Racing (PS4), Crash 4 (Non 100% playtrough)

Might Cancel: Conker 64 might be canceled wanted to play it on Switch but the small amount of lag makes it annoying to play. Lego City Undercover kind of meh its interesting but meh. MUA3, not to sure.

Canceled: Sonic Colors Ulitmate. Will play it via Dolphin instead. Baldo The Weak As Piss Link Wannabe (sucks a fuck)

on Hold: TLOU 1 DLC, TLOU2 (2nd Playthrough), and RDR2 (All Cinematic games btw)

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Burger King is not gross.  At least IMO anyway.

I mean, I do agree that he could've taken her to somewhere nicer, but BK wasn't a choice in my eyes.

Fast food isn't for everyone my friend.

Burger King is disgusting inside thenplaces whenever i go 

https://variety.com/2021/film/box-office/box-office-marvel-shang-chi-labor-day-record-1235057013/amp/