• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KGhaleon

• Darksphere92

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yo @Darksphere992, @KGhaleon(If you are interested), @sateler96, @GuessWhat, and @MoraMoria,

Stay tuned for a very special and interesting post on my Comic Book Talk thread where I talk about a certain and special muscle bound Avenger that I feel should make an appearance in the MCU.

speaking of MCU, Hailee screwed up her look at least its for one day.

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yo @Darksphere992, @KGhaleon(If you are interested), @sateler96, @GuessWhat, and @MoraMoria,

Stay tuned for a very special and interesting post on my Comic Book Talk thread where I talk about a certain and special muscle bound Avenger that I feel should make an appearance in the MCU.

That's very nice of you! I'll check it when it's posted. CCCC.png.20515f9b153e5271751cf1f01271ed88.png

You know I don't know that much about comics & the related movies, so I'll be lucky if I know what's going on... I'll still read it, though.

QQQ.thumb.jpg.611bd72f221bd7a895cf18e99b3e0692.jpg

• Like 1

Cruis n Blast is out on Switch

edit: i give the game a 6.5 out of 10. feels like both a mobile game and shovelware game, the game is pretty, but it also reminds me of the shit Wii gets, the game seems on rails tbh you cant even turn around, and if you fall off a cliff you just keep moving forward like theres a track below you. i will say worth maybe $10-$15 no higher. will play it one last time tomorrow and decide it i want to keep it for the lols or uninstall it, kind of sad. its still worth playing i unlocked a unicorn.

Edited by Darksphere992

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Shang-chi was pretty dope, all the combat scenes were awesome.

The big soul dragon thing was dumb af though, died in like 5 minutes.

Glad you enjoyed it my man.

Anyways, I have some wonderful breaking news for you all.

On Sunday, October 3rd, I will be going to my first ever New York Jets game at MetLife stadium.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Glad you enjoyed it my man.

Anyways, I have some wonderful breaking news for you all.

On Sunday, October 3rd, I will be going to my first ever New York Jets game at MetLife stadium.

I was gonna make a joke saying just to see the Titans win, but they got murdered badly by the Cardinals Titans are up in the air  right now