Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Icureditwithmybrain

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

So, have you changed your Twitch passwords yet? With everything that's going on.

I already did, but maybe I should do it again in case something is still leaking, after all, doesn't Twitch have a deer working in their team?

I should be careful.

Not yet, but Twitch is pretty fucked right now.

Also apparently Phil's Twitch income was posted up as well.

I don't even know if posting any of that data is legal at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

Metroid Dread seems harder then the other Metroid games.

Gonna wait and pickup a physical copy on friday, I've heard the game is hard from a few different people.

3 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

made it to the boss in Metroid Dread that Nintendo Spoiled thanks Nintendo.

Green dude? Eh, there's multiple in super metroid so it's not like there's only one of him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Not yet, but Twitch is pretty fucked right now.

People keep saying this, but I doubt it. Yeah it sucks this happened but what are people going to do? Move to YouTube? I doubt we'll be seeing anything resembling a mass exodus to YT over this.

That said, if YouTube is smart, now is the time to really start pimping their streaming service. However I think what's going to happen is that people will raise the torches at Twitch for a few weeks (apparently more leaked info is coming), Twitch will promise to "Do Better(c)", everyone will say to change their passwords, 10% of Twitch users will actually do it, and 6 months from now most will forget this even happened.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't even know if posting any of that data is legal at this point

FWIW I've seen multiple news sites posting specifics. That one big tweet that has a lot of the top streamer's info also hasn't been removed so I'd say it's fine. If nothing else, I'd say it's safe to talk about the information but not just copy/paste it from the actual leak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

FWIW I've seen multiple news sites posting specifics. That one big tweet that has a lot of the top streamer's info also hasn't been removed so I'd say it's fine. If nothing else, I'd say it's safe to talk about the information but not just copy/paste it from the actual leak.

To be fair, I would say it's fine to post links to articles where the data is being posted.

Posting the actual data is a grey area that's probably best to avoid.

 

METROID DREAD DAY

I'm a bit disappointed that Walmart doesn't appear to be selling it for $50, they usually sell new games cheaper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got a copy of Dread from walmart for $50, bro I can't wait to jump into this.

Sorry if I'm not around for a few days.

 

I hope we don't see Phil talking about the "big gaming season" releases because he seriously dropped the biggest launch release of this season.

SF2, Monkey ball and Back 4 Blood are apparently more important.

:laugh:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Got a copy of Dread from walmart for $50, bro I can't wait to jump into this.

Sorry if I'm not around for a few days.

 

I hope we don't see Phil talking about the "big gaming season" releases because he seriously dropped the biggest launch release of this season.

SF2, Monkey ball and Back 4 Blood are apparently more important.

:laugh:

His excuse was cause its a Metroidvania game and people dont care for it and that would hinder his playthrough and that its short 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sateler96 said:

His excuse was cause its a Metroidvania game and people dont care for it and that would hinder his playthrough and that its short 

That's dumb. He compares it to RPGs when they are nowhere near the same length.

 

Just played about 5 hours of Dread and damn, it feels like GOTY material. All the EMMI sequences are pretty tough though, the only part of the game that I would say is actually hard. Stealth seems almost useless because the damn robot always walks into my path, whether on the ceiling or ground. Holy shit did I miss the morph ball...thank god for it.

Only complaint is the load times suck on the Switch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That's dumb. He compares it to RPGs when they are nowhere near the same length.

 

Just played about 5 hours of Dread and damn, it feels like GOTY material. All the EMMI sequences are pretty tough though, the only part of the game that I would say is actually hard. Stealth seems almost useless because the damn robot always walks into my path, whether on the ceiling or ground. Holy shit did I miss the morph ball...thank god for it.

Only complaint is the load times suck on the Switch.

i would say relax and take it somewhat slow with the yellow emmi, once the yellow one see you, youre pretty much screwed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...