The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Unrelated, but I removed a warning you had against your account from 2019. It's an unofficial rule, but if someone hasn't committed an offense in over a year I'll gladly remove a warning or two on their account.

They have to ask me though.

and obviously that doesn't include banned users. I think it's fair to take warnings away if someone hasn't been causing trouble.

:edit:

wtf, there was a terrorist attack in Wisconsin

I watched a bit of Nikocado, and also this video with this girl.

And Oh My God, what is happening?! They're "foodgasming" so hard, this is ridiculous. Sometimes you can hear that high-pitched/wheezing sounds of her lungs struggling.

I got SE7EN vibes from this, you know the gluttony guy.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I watched a bit of Nikocado, and also this video with this girl.

And Oh My God, what is happening?! They're "foodgasming" so hard, this is ridiculous. Sometimes you can hear that high-pitched/wheezing sounds of her lungs struggling.

I got SE7EN vibes from this, you know the gluttony guy.

im scared

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

God damn it, they totally ruined it. This show is another flop.

#NotmyEd lol yeah show is another terrible live action remake of a great anime 

Netflix next attempt is One Piece and them failing to do the Entire east blue saga in 10 episodes XD

So some games I ordered from Gamestop got shipped to the wrong address. I called Gamestop and told them so they are just shipping another order to my house. They are just taking the original order as a loss.

That's cool and all, but damn, if I go pickup the original order at the other address tomorrow I'll have two copies?

<_____________________<

I'm gone all day and folks posting pedophilia shit on the forums and yall don't flag them or notify mods. I oughta ban all of you. /s

Jokes aside, I picked up a 70" Smart TV today during black friday sales. Fucking nice, just waiting for it to be delivered.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm gone all day and folks posting pedophilia shit on the forums and yall don't flag them or notify mods. I oughta ban all of you. /s

Jokes aside, I picked up a 70" Smart TV today during black friday sales. Fucking nice, just waiting for it to be delivered.

wtf you talking about i didnt see that shit.

I know the holiday is tomorrow, but, I still want to wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving tomorrow especially to those who celebrate it.  

I also want to say that I am a thankful for my new job, my girlfriend loving me and supporting me, and for having such wonderful parents.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know the holiday is tomorrow, but, I still want to wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving tomorrow especially to those who celebrate it.  

I also want to say that I am a thankful for my new job, my girlfriend loving me and supporting me, and for having such wonderful parents.

Same to you, I'm off work until Tuesday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Speaking of getting a new TV, my local Costco has a 32" TV that is only $149.99.

Seems like you could go a bit bigger for just a little more money. TCL Roku TVs are super cheap, I bought a 50" last year for nothing.

My 70" TV got delayed, and I waited around at home today because it was supposed to arrive...

Oddly enough, gamestop is also selling TVs.

31 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Seems like you could go a bit bigger for just a little more money. TCL Roku TVs are super cheap, I bought a 50" last year for nothing.

My 70" TV got delayed, and I waited around at home today because it was supposed to arrive...

Oddly enough, gamestop is also selling TVs.

could i trade in a few TVs for say $2?