The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I noticed my cat was freaking out in my back yard so I checked to see what she was doing and she had caught a mouse. I promptly pulled it out of her mouth and let it go. She hadn't killed it yet. Happy thanksgiving, mouse.

you took away her thanksgiving dinner you shouldnt have done that. Cat will remember that.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, KGhaleon said:

So some games I ordered from Gamestop got shipped to the wrong address. I called Gamestop and told them so they are just shipping another order to my house. They are just taking the original order as a loss.

That's cool and all, but damn, if I go pickup the original order at the other address tomorrow I'll have two copies?

<_____________________<

I got my copies delivered today. I also drove over to my old address and found my original shipment had been dropped off there. Now I have two copies of the games that I ordered...lmao

I went by Gamestop and traded one of my copies of SMT3 in for the Switch version. I got both now.

804AE99C-03CF-4E91-ABF7-9638D3A4E2FE.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

playing Doom Eternal on Switch it runs pretty good, a bit ugly sometimes but its a pretty decent port.

Meh, I think I just bought the PS4 version a while back for $20. I'll just play it on PS5 with all the graphics pumped up.

15 hours ago, Darksphere992 said:

im just playing it so i can play the DLCs when im done with the main story mode

How big are the DLCs compared to the main campaign...is it that significant?

Doesn't look like I'm getting my 70" TV this weekend, order is stuck in a delayed status.

i give Pikmin 3 (Switch) a 8.5 for people who say the game doesnt have much content or replayabilty are wrong, and for those saying Pikmin 3 is easy they should try Mission mode (which i bet most reviewer skipped, because they got their ass whipped by the timer).

The Switch Port of Doom Eternal (still playing) i give an 8.3, Run pretty good for a current Gen Game on a underpowered Tablet, running mostly at a locked 30FPS, looks decent also (sometimes ugly), it having Gyro controls is a plus also. kind of makes me want to play Doom (2016) soon on the Switch.

--------------------------------------------

Games im still playing

Luigi Mansion 3 (on Hold)

RDR2 (2nd Playthrough trying for 100% might not happen)

Doom Eternal (Switch) of course