The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

All i want to see Phil play is Rock Band 4, and his singing.

Me too, hopefully it happens. If not it'll be a shame that he wasted the gift they sent him.

I really want him to do it despite not reaching the goal amount. He can do it just for fan service. Putting on a good show for us. Somthing to make it worth awhile and enjoyment.

I myself which was happy about that Halloween Marathon seeing how its not a truely a marathon but playing 2 games kind of put me down.

• Upvote 2

I really want him to do it despite not reaching the goal amount. He can do it just for fan service. Putting on a good show for us. Somthing to make it worth awhile and enjoyment.
I myself which was happy about that Halloween Marathon seeing how its not a truely a marathon but playing 2 games kind of put me down.

will Panda be in the video, of RB4 if not, that's messed up imo.

I like how idiots such as @DSP_TXT think their opinions are relevant and acceptable just because they have 2K followers on twitter...which in comparison is like 2 cents compared to people that have actual relevant opinions like Totalbiscuit. When you compare his follower count to Anita sarkeesian(407K) whom he despises, it's pitiful that he actually thinks he has a voice over someone like that or expects to have the moral high ground when hundreds of thousands aren't backing you.

Even the sons of kojima only have 2K subscribers on youtube, and I've seen dead channels with more activity. When it comes down to it, these people are a very minor presence on our community and shouldn't be taken seriously.

That said, Phil needs to turn his channel around and get his views up or he's not going to be in this business much longer. I have zero interest in any of his playthroughs right now, and he's letting patreon funding decide his channels future.

So...you're saying that if you don't have a lot of followers on Twitter or YouTube then your opinion doesn't matter? What kind of sense does that make? 

My dad finally got Windows 10 on his laptop to find out it wont work by connecting and staying connected to the internet.

It basically wont stay connected. And when it was connected it would disconnect then go to limited access. Now he is going back to Windows 7.

I think Afterbirth is bugged or something, I got like 11 achievements for beating the first new DLC challenge(#21). I think the game just gave me all the new challenge achievements.

Edited by KGhaleon

I think Afterbirth is bugged or something, I got like 11 achievements for beating the first new DLC challenge(#21). I think the game just gave me all the new challenge achievements.

welp time to retire early it seems. i guess you'll be waiting for another remake of the game.

So I'm playing Pokemon Y and I'm on Route 5. I learned that Plusle only appear in hordes on this route. I use honey, the first horde I fight is a horde a minuns, but there's a random plusle in the horde. Do I have that good luck? O_O

Anyone remember the PS2 era, where you had to have a Dualshock 2 Controller to play some games?

I remember the N64 era where you needed an expansion pack for some games.

I like how idiots such as @DSP_TXT think their opinions are relevant and acceptable just because they have 2K followers on twitter...which in comparison is like 2 cents compared to people that have actual relevant opinions like Totalbiscuit. When you compare his follower count to Anita sarkeesian(407K) whom he despises, it's pitiful that he actually thinks he has a voice over someone like that or expects to have the moral high ground when hundreds of thousands aren't backing you.

Even the sons of kojima only have 2K subscribers on youtube, and I've seen dead channels with more activity. When it comes down to it, these people are a very minor presence on our community and shouldn't be taken seriously.

That said, Phil needs to turn his channel around and get his views up or he's not going to be in this business much longer. I have zero interest in any of his playthroughs right now, and he's letting patreon funding decide his channels future.

Why do you have "zero interest" in any of his playthroughs? Why do you people keep turning your backs on him? Are they just bipolar or what?

• Upvote 1

Why do you have "zero interest" in any of his playthroughs? Why do you people keep turning your backs on him? Are they just bipolar or what?

It's not Phil, it's the games. They all suck.

but what about Assassin's Creed? 

I am planning on buying all Last Gen Assassin's Creed games, i have the first one.

I don't like any of the games.

Why? The Assassin's Creed games have awesome story telling and are great action/adventure games.

argh going on to the section on the forums with the most talk and u can see some many troll accounts like really. 1-10 posts prob all the posts they have done is on that forum. Nick-picking and dissecting everything what people say.

Very annoying most of its just arguing not really helping but oh well soon it will be private and twitter folks will make a huge deal about it like always.

• Upvote 2

argh going on to the section on the forums with the most talk and u can see some many troll accounts like really. 1-10 posts prob all the posts they have done is on that forum. Nick-picking and dissecting everything what people say.

Very annoying most of its just arguing not really helping but oh well soon it will be private and twitter folks will make a huge deal about it like always.

It's Halloween so alot of people aren't online right now, so that thread will probably get cleaned up in a day.