• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

"Hi I'm a lurker and I went out of my way to check the partner status of one of your channels"

You gotta be kidding me. loling

Gotta enjoy that friday brah, I'm tired as hell and it's raining. May as well stay inside and play some vidya gamez.

i heard you like nickels lol.

21 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm the hardest nerd you know...

wait oh no

umm now i want to get that image out of my head..

edit: Garden Ops has to be the most stupidest mode in PvZ GW, yes when the main person rage quits it kicks everyone, yeah thanks popcap.

Edited by Darksphere92
1 hour ago, AlucardViDracul said:

This is the shirt I been wearing all day today. Describes someones life we all know. Lol 
56e3ad6fe7646__1.thumb.JPG.688937df5c124

lol I wonder who...XD

God, I'm far beyond gone when playing Stardew valley. Everytime I think I've seen everything I find more to do. Just found a whole new set of quests that I didn't even realize were in the game relating to the different seasons. Just reached Summer and I'm finally upgrading my tools and getting some better stuff for the dungeon.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

lol I wonder who...XD

God, I'm far beyond gone when playing Stardew valley. Everytime I think I've seen everything I find more to do. Just found a whole new set of quests that I didn't even realize were in the game relating to the different seasons. Just reached Summer and I'm finally upgrading my tools and getting some better stuff for the dungeon.

Terraria is still better.

21 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Terraria is still better.

Both games are insanely grindy.

Dammit Japan...why? They aren't even using real 3D projectors.

Edited by KGhaleon

Right i'm a little hung over so forgive me if i sound more of an arse than usual.

But how many people that watch Phil actually care about his taxes and stuff?

Like, you get home from an anywhere between 7 - 9.5 hour work day, sit down to unwind and get greeted with a dude asking for money and talking about his taxes.

At this point everyone who watches him knows he has a patreon right? Put the link on screen so people can see it and leave it at that.

12 minutes ago, Nation said:

Right i'm a little hung over so forgive me if i sound more of an arse than usual.

But how many people that watch Phil actually care about his taxes and stuff?

Like, you get home from an anywhere between 7 - 9.5 hour work day, sit down to unwind and get greeted with a dude asking for money and talking about his taxes.

At this point everyone who watches him knows he has a patreon right? Put the link on screen so people can see it and leave it at that.

lol hope the hangover isnt too bad tomorrow.

I don't think anyone cares about his taxes, though it does prevent him from streaming which is the only reason he brings it up. He should just do them at night but I can understand if he wants to chill and watch movies, I do the same with games after working all day.

My taxes took 20 minutes today to complete since I pay someone else to do them for me. XD

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

lol hope the hangover isnt too bad tomorrow.

I don't think anyone cares about his taxes, though it does prevent him from streaming which is the only reason he brings it up. He should just do them at night but I can understand if he wants to chill and watch movies, I do the same with games after working all day.

My taxes took 20 minutes today to complete since I pay someone else to do them for me. XD

I assume taxes work differently in America. Over here we just get it taken out of our income or in the post as a bill and shit. Never heard of anyone over here needing to sit down and work their stuff out.

Edited by Nation
16 minutes ago, Nation said:

I assume taxes work differently in America. Over here we just get it taken out of our income or in the post as a bill and shit. Never heard of anyone over here needing to sit down and work their stuff out.

In my case, it's for a refund. I get money back every year from state and federal. It's a pretty big number so I often put it toward trips like my Japan adventures. I wish they just deposited it straight into my bank account but I guess it doesn't work like that lol

21 minutes ago, Nation said:

Where are you from exactly?

Taxes work very differently here in Finland too. We just sorta assume our yearly income and get a percentage of our salary cut based on that assumption. At the end of the year, they check it automaticly, if we assumed too high and paid too much, we get refunds. If we got more salary than assumed, we get extra payments. Simple and easy, for civilians. For business owners, it's a whole lot more complicated.

While it's easy for me, my friend owns like 3 businesses in different states and it takes him months to get all the documents together to even start his taxes.

Anyway, going to jump back into Stardew valley.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

While it's easy for me, my friend owns like 3 businesses in different states and it takes him months to get all the documents together to even start his taxes.

Anyway, going to jump back into Stardew valley.

That looks cool. Does it play like "harvest moon 2.0"? That is not a bad thing IMO.

5 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

That looks cool. Does it play like "harvest moon 2.0"? That is not a bad thing IMO.

Pretty much, it's like the same game except feels more modern. Tons of grind but there's side activities like dungeons, fishing, cooking, etc. I think the first season(Spring) took me 8 hours to get through...

I recently learned that there's going to be sequel to Marvel's Civil War, and it's supposed to be an allegory of the determinism vs. free will debate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_II

Wow. I didn't think that the world of superhero comics would touch this debate, but there you have it. This makes me somewhat interested to read it, despite having never read the first one. Of course, it's quite possible that they'll botch what the real issue is about. According to the biologist Jerry Coyne, most academics he's talked to, when pressed, will admit that libertarian (no relation to the political philosophy) free will doesn't make sense. But they're still playing a semantic game of whether they should redefine free will (straight determinism vs. compatibilism, I personally favor the former, but the task of communicating it to the general public should be a nuanced one). 

I don't know much about the writer other than what I just read on the wiki. It seems that he's following the footsteps of Minority Report's precrime scenario, a film which also dealt with this topic. I suspect that the oracle will be silenced somehow. 

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Pretty much, it's like the same game except feels more modern. Tons of grind but there's side activities like dungeons, fishing, cooking, etc. I think the first season(Spring) took me 8 hours to get through...

so..Rune Factory?

also it seems Hearthstone is 3GB on mobile.

It seems that the political correctness situation on college campuses is just as dire as professors like Jon Haidt and Gad Saad describe. The latest bullshit comes from Western Washington University, where students have made ludicrous demands that rightly haven't been agreed to: 

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/the-most-delicate-snowflakes-yet-students-at-western-washington-university-issue-a-ludicrous-set-of-demands/

It seems that I underestimated the level of their bullshittery. In their document, they try to degender words that have "his" and "son" in them (history becomes hxstory and person becomes persxn). Notice that they didn't try to degender "demand" and "implementation." Are their rules arbitrary or not?

I just wonder where this fit of irrationality came from, and why the memes even began to spread. Jon Haidt has a hypothesis that it began to fester post-1975 due to changes in child rearing styles, but no explanation of why it became especially prevalent post-2013. He also calls SJW a cult and provides a rationale. I hate to say it, but he could be right at this point. 

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

i think they should add more of an RPG to this like leveling up, there is tons of things they can do.