Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    5283

  • sateler96

    3221

  • MDCFAN101

    2784

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

I don't want to derail another thread, so i gonna rant here: almost everytime there's a discussion about Phil not commiting enough to his non-playthrough projects, people bring up how Phil spends the night watching movies with PandaLee.

Guess what, without that amount of time-spending with his girlfriend, Phil's relationship with her would probably go to shit, leading Phil to get depressed and retire anyway, like what happened to this guy:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nation said:

So we can all agree that Piper and Curie are the best companions in Fallout 4 right?

Right?

Good.

I don't like Piper, but Curie is great. She looks awesome in one of those Black outfits the Institute has.

Edited by KGhaleon
Link to post
Share on other sites

People are so dumb, if you're asking Phil why one of his channels isn't showing as partnered anymore you're obviously with his hate group as there's no reason for anybody to be poking around for that information.

Hell, his channel still appears to be partnered to me.

kogaming.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i think CD Projekt Red will be the Bethesda killer.

Not in the slightest, Witcher is a half-decent series. Witcher 3 is definitely an improvement over 1 and 2, which were meh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

yes, but have Bethesda ever given out free DLCs?

Witcher 3 dlc ain't free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/378649/

$10

 

Dammit Phil, he creates way too many freaking playlists as usual. He created multiple playlists for Hearthstone.

Edited by KGhaleon
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Witcher 3 dlc ain't free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/378649/

$10

 

Dammit Phil, he creates way too many freaking playlists as usual. He created multiple playlists for Hearthstone.

umm yes they are like 16 of them some contract quests,sets of Armor,Alternate looks for the ladies, a different hairstyle.

edit: for Hearthstone i think i should do the solo stuff before jumping online. because i got owned twice.

edit 2: still in chapter 7 of Mother 3... i can say i might finish it within 3-5 days.

Edited by Darksphere92
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've enjoyed my time with Witcher and i plan to finish it but honestly i got burned out.

IMO it's "Too big". There's too little to do in the massive fucking map and all the shit scatters around isn't great for the most part and seems to only be there to make it seem like there's more to do in the world.

Also as a completionist i have to uncover EVERY "?" point on EVERY map. Needless to say, i was slowly dying inside.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nation said:

I've enjoyed my time with Witcher and i plan to finish it but honestly i got burned out.

IMO it's "Too big". There's too little to do in the massive fucking map and all the shit scatters around isn't great for the most part and seems to only be there to make it seem like there's more to do in the world.

Also as a completionist i have to uncover EVERY "?" point on EVERY map. Needless to say, i was slowly dying inside.

kind of the same as Fallout 4, and it's repeating side quest, go here kill these enemies turn it in repeat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My PC is getting fucked up and I am pissed. I built it a little over a year ago and either my RAM is dying or one of my HDDs is failing. I am almost positive that it is just the RAM because every now and then I get freeze ups when using firefox/skype. With skype I get disk I/O errors which makes me think it might be the HDD. When I play CS:GO or any other game everything seems fine except I have noticed freezing when playing l4d2 verses with friends. If it is the RAM I don't mind that much but if it is the HDD I am going to be pissed because I have to move all my shit.

Edited by Venom
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Venom said:

My PC is getting fucked up and I am pissed. I built it a little over a year ago and either my RAM is dying or one of my HDDs is failing. I am almost positive that it is just the RAM because every now and then I get freeze ups when using firefox/skype. With skype I get disk I/O errors which makes me think it might be the HDD. When I play CS:GO or any other game everything seems fine except I have noticed freezing when playing l4d2 verses with friends. If it is the RAM I don't mind that much but if it is the HDD I am going to be pissed because I have to move all my shit.

I know SSD hardisks can fail pretty marvelous I had to change mine 2 times the last 3 years. But i thought that HDD was a little more reliable. 

Have you tried to download one of this diagnostic tools that tells you the state of the hardrive? If it is that it will deffenently show that is failing in one of those, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...