The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

3 minutes ago, NepNep said:

Wow thats alot of terrible things he did lol... I'm more sad that we could have had an amazing daredevil movie instead of the shit we got back in 2003.

Yeah so idk how he got or why he got hired by Sony 

Just now, sateler96 said:

Yeah so idk how he got or why he got hired by Sony 

Me neither, seems like he's the reason for the dark ages in comic book films back in the 2000's though some of that is probably the studios fault too. Considering that sony wanted Sam Raimi to shoehorn in venom in the 3rd movie when he had no plans to include him in it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

well going to try Darksiders 1 on hard, might get bored of the game.

Well if you like Zelda esque games you'll probably enjoy it.

30 minutes ago, NepNep said:

Well if you like Zelda esque games you'll probably enjoy it.

*sad thing is Nep, doesn't know I've played through the game once before*

edit: i think people who are selling Demon's Souls and Dark Souls PS3, are on drugs, wants like $20-$100 on ebay

Edited by Darksphere92

2 hours ago, KingBunghole said:

Hunter X Hunter manga is apparently set to return. Somehow I'm not really excited at all. 

Maybe that's why they're gonna start airing the anime on Toonami starting this weekend xD

11 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Maybe that's why they're gonna start airing the anime on Toonami starting this weekend xD

Oh, the English dub's starting. Interesting. I wonder why this took so long to happen. Did Crunchyroll interfere with them obtaining the license earlier?

It looks like they're respecting the Japanese choice to have the young male protagonist voiced by a female, which is a well-worn tradition in shonen anime. Also, I hope whoever voices Hisoka is entertaining to listen to. I wonder if he already knows that he'll have to moan sexually to the thrill of a good fight. The WTF factor better be just as funny/creepy, if not creepier, than the Japanese version. 

6 hours ago, Nation said:

So i played Dark Souls 3 12 hours straight.

Fuck this game is great.

I know, I'm playing now though I had to work all day. I have friday off so I plan to play this all weekend lol :p

Beat another boss and just reached Farron woods/Cathedral of the deep.

26 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

Oh, the English dub's starting. Interesting. I wonder why this took so long to happen. Did Crunchyroll interfere with them obtaining the license earlier?

It looks like they're respecting the Japanese choice to have the young male protagonist voiced by a female, which is a well-worn tradition in shonen anime. Also, I hope whoever voices Hisoka is entertaining to listen to. I wonder if he already knows that he'll have to moan sexually to the thrill of a good fight. The WTF factor better be just as funny/creepy, if not creepier, than the Japanese version. 

Honestly it's hard to know. I like to think that it's just clever scheduling. Like how Hunter X Hunter is replacing Parasyte at 1:00 am, which is replacing Kill La Kill at 3:30 am, which both just ended their first and second runs respectively last week.

I've actually never watched Hunter X Hunter before, is this the first airing for the english dub, or is that on Crunchyroll already?

24 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I know, I'm playing now though I had to work all day. I have friday off so I plan to play this all weekend lol :p

Beat another boss and just reached Farron woods/Cathedral of the deep.

Farron's swamp bullshit is SO annoying, if you switch to a dagger with the quick step ability you can fly through the area with little trouble.

The Cathedral is fine too but there are so many little fucking scampering enemies that drop from every wall and roof in every room 

Just now, Nation said:

Farron's swamp bullshit is SO annoying, if you switch to a dagger with the quick step ability you can fly through the area with little trouble.

The Cathedral is fine too but there are so many little fucking scampering enemies that drop from every wall and roof in every room 

The poison drains your health soooo slowly, and I've got 10 estus so dunno if it's even an issue for me.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

The poison drains your health soooo slowly, and I've got 10 estus so dunno if it's even an issue for me.

Oh i'm just impatient. You have to run around the area looking for 3 specific things to open the neck area and there are some enemies that will bend you over and fuck you if you move at the speed the game makes you.

Also dunno if Phil did it and you've seen but in the middle of the swamp there's a tower. Climb that shit dawg.

11 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Honestly it's hard to know. I like to think that it's just clever scheduling. Like how Hunter X Hunter is replacing Parasyte at 1:00 am, which is replacing Kill La Kill at 3:30 am, which both just ended their first and second runs respectively last week.

I've actually never watched Hunter X Hunter before, is this the first airing for the english dub, or is that on Crunchyroll already?

Hunter x Hunter was a 2011-2014 anime in Japan, so it seems like there was some bureaucracy involved if it took this long for the dub to come into light. 

Crunchyroll only provided a subtitled version, so yes, this is the dub debut. So you're gonna give it a chance? If you do, just be aware that it takes a while for it to become a shonen action show. The first few episodes do have action but I'd call them more adventure focused. Surprisingly, the show doesn't really introduce the concept of powers, and the source of them, right away. It takes a good number of episodes for that to appear, but once it does, the fights and special powers take center stage. 

1 hour ago, Nation said:

Also dunno if Phil did it and you've seen but in the middle of the swamp there's a tower. Climb that shit dawg.

The one with the humongous ladder? I went up there and saw a familiar face. There wasn't much up there though except some items.

What the hell, I just opened steam and Final fantasy 9 is suddenly available.

47 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The one with the humongous ladder? I went up there and saw a familiar face. There wasn't much up there though except some items.

What the hell, I just opened steam and Final fantasy 9 is suddenly available.

A familiar face, upgrade items, a good strength weapon and Havel's ring baby!

5 hours ago, Nation said:

A familiar face, upgrade items, a good strength weapon and Havel's ring baby!

Havel's ring?? I don't remember seeing it, does it have the same name?

john-wick-2-poster-450x600.jpg

First somewhat poster for John Wick: Chapter Two (Can't wait for this movie)

despicable-me-bratt-trey-parker.jpg

and i guess this is the villain for next years Despicable Me 3 voiced by Trey Parker 

and Michael Keaton might be the villain in the new Spider-Man: Homecoming 

Edited by sateler96

Gotta love it when you're taking a shower and the shower head just falls right off and breaks. Luckily didn't hit me but now I need to get someone from the college to get a new one in place. Good thing I'm leaving for break on Saturday xD

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Havel's ring?? I don't remember seeing it, does it have the same name?

Kill our old friend and you can turn his soul into Havel's ring or a cool rock throw spell.

James Cameron will make four “Avatar” sequels, promising that the films will start hitting theaters in 2018.

“The next time I see you will be on Pandora,” Cameron told a crowd of theater owners at CinemaCon on Thursday.

The other three films will be released in 2020, 2022, and 2023. The director told exhibitors that the pictures will be filmed concurrently and that each picture will be a standalone story that combines to form a “complete saga.” Originally, Cameron had intended to make three follow-ups to his mega-grossing 2009 smash, but he said the story mandated that more films be made

is anyone asking for this?????????? cause I'm not 

idk might be just me 

Edited by sateler96

51 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

James Cameron will make four “Avatar” sequels, promising that the films will start hitting theaters in 2018.

“The next time I see you will be on Pandora,” Cameron told a crowd of theater owners at CinemaCon on Thursday.

The other three films will be released in 2020, 2022, and 2023. The director told exhibitors that the pictures will be filmed concurrently and that each picture will be a standalone story that combines to form a “complete saga.” Originally, Cameron had intended to make three follow-ups to his mega-grossing 2009 smash, but he said the story mandated that more films be made

is anyone asking for this?????????? cause I'm not 

idk might be just me 

For what???

I've seen Avatar several times and the only time I thought it was amazing was when it was in theaters, in 3D, and I was high as hell thinking we were going to see an Avatar the last airbender movie....

Seeing it sober, it seems like the movie is like welcome to early Africa...i mean Pandora and everyone is 7 ft tall (black), blue (black), and talk with an accent (Jamaican) and  people try to take our land (early European conqueror-ship).

Nah, Seen that too many times....

Just now, SoCalWitness said:

For what???

I've seen Avatar several times and the only time I thought it was amazing was when it was in theaters, in 3D, and I was high as hell thinking we were going to see an Avatar the last airbender movie....

Seeing it sober, it seems like the movie is like welcome to early Africa...i mean Pandora and everyone is 7 ft tall (black), blue (black), and talk with an accent (Jamaican) and  people try to take our land (early European conqueror-ship).

Nah, Seen that too many times....

it makes me angry cause these are the only movies James Cameron wants to do and i want to see him do other stuff, I want him to come back to Terminator make a proper 3rd movie and retcon Genisys or partner up with Ridley Scott after the next Alien, orsomething

• Upvote 1