The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

In other news, I found an interesting build for Corrin in Fire Emblem Fates. Its pretty op and I was able to solo through Conquest and solo Ryoma in two turns.

28 minutes ago, BorJin said:

Heres the context which was conveniently left off:

Obviously joking. 

Wish I could find that original post from KG just to get the entire context of this moment.

2 minutes ago, SoCalWitness said:

Wish I could find that original post from KG just to get the entire context of this moment.

It's either in the last two pages of the closed thread about dsp separating himself from his legacy or the charity stream thread. It the comment you'd be looking for would most likely be mentioning Jackie Chin and/or copyright strikes.

For wrestling fans: which youtube wrestling reviewers would you put in WWE creative? My picks would be OTRSCentral (for how good he is at seeing the bigger picture) and SpoonyOne (for his "work smarter, not harder" mentality).

Persona 3 trolled me last night, one day i am rested and the others are tired, next day after i study i am tired the others are fine, and when i am fine and the others are fine, i go to Tartarus and one of the party members didn't come... i wasted like 3 days. so i just decide to go into battle with me and my only party member, and instantly die to Mudo.. thanks game.

Well I'm excited for Wednesday now, there's gonna be an animated short for Star Fox Zero made by Production IG and WIT Studios :D

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

Persona 3 trolled me last night, one day i am rested and the others are tired, next day after i study i am tired the others are fine, and when i am fine and the others are fine, i go to Tartarus and one of the party members didn't come... i wasted like 3 days. so i just decide to go into battle with me and my only party member, and instantly die to Mudo.. thanks game.

That's almost exactly what happened to Phil xD

So far FFIX is pretty fantastic on PC, I like you can use the most to point anywhere on the screen though i might just use a controller just for authenticity lol 

• Upvote 1

I watched The Huntsman Winters War yesterday pretty boring tbh until Charlize Theron shows up

the Trailers made you think its a prequel, but thats only prob like 25-30 mins of the movie and the rest is the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman 

but anyway on the Weekend i watched Hardcore Henry now that was a really fun time 

Why is consciousness still considered a philosophical problem? Listen on to find out, this might be a good intro to the "hard problem of consciousness" for some. Perhaps it moves into bizarre sci-fi territory and gets technical at times, but it's quite interesting. 

hey anyone know how long it takes a Japan company on eBay to ship an item? because i ordered it on Friday and they still haven't sent me a message or email that it has been shipped.

8 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

hey anyone know how long it takes a Japan company on eBay to ship an item? because i ordered it on Friday and they still haven't sent me a message or email that it has been shipped.

Depends on what type of shipping you picked, it took my FE 3DS faceplates to get to me in around 2-3 weeks.

3 minutes ago, NepNep said:

Depends on what type of shipping you picked, it took my FE 3DS faceplates to get to me in around 2-3 weeks.

you know you want to play Metroid Prime FF when it comes out.

New PS4 is code named NEO. 

Though the NEO will offer greater visual fidelity than the original PS4, Sony is taking measures not to split their user base in two.

Original 
CPU 8 Jaguar Cores at 1.6 GHz 8 Jaguar Cores at 2.1 GHz
GPU AMD GCN, 18 CUs at 800 MHz Improved AMD GCN, 36 CUs at 911 MHz
Memory 8 GB GDDR5, 176 GB/s 8 GB GDDR5, 218 GB/s

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/sources-the-upgraded-playstation-4-is-codenamed-ne/1100-5437/

Edited by cooper

So Nintendo is launching a completely new console and Sony say's, they might as well launch an upgraded PS4 too....

Weirdest console generation ever.

You might as well just buy, build, and upgrade a PC. Aint like you're going to be missing out on many exclusive games....

9 minutes ago, SoCalWitness said:

So Nintendo is launching a completely new console and Sony say's, they might as well launch an upgraded PS4 too....

Weirdest console generation ever.

You might as well just buy, build, and upgrade a PC. Aint like you're going to be missing out on many exclusive games....

There's also a possibility that Microsoft is releasing two more consoles, one being an Xbox Slim, and another being a brand new console.

Microsoft is gonna do the same otherwise they gonna be left in the dust. They are doing so poorly now Nintendo has a chance to take the place of second console to PS4. I got my Xbox one for Halo 5 and Tomb raider, hardly even use it now. Its a bigger dust collector than wii u for me. 

Edited by cooper