• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

So WTF happened during Phil's WoW?? I was a bit busy. Heard the detractors caused more drama and ruined the Patrons' goal?

The usual crowd, people with pandalee or gout usernames, ruined the WoW stream and forced him to play the rest offline.

52 minutes ago, Nation said:

Just that the people largely complaining here aren't even Patrons. Not even KG who seems personally offended by what happened.

I'm not saying anything outrageous, just stating the obvious fact...which is that trolls ruined the stream for people yesterday. You don't need to be a Patron to see that. Besides, don't your friends still believe I donate to Phil?

Edited by KGhaleon
12 minutes ago, Chachamaru said:

anyway now that hes 15 and if hes gonna stream or play wow again... he can do it in dungeons whether with random ppl or ask a few fans to play with him. questing will have to wait and see.

As i said, there's bound to be a few people here willing to jump on and do dungeons with Phil.

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm not saying anything outrageous, just stating the obvious fact...which is that trolls ruined the stream for people yesterday.

I dunno, saying they stole $1,250, going on a tirade about how they did this and yet blame Phil for "literally everything bad that ever happens in their world", acting personally offended by this and saying i'm a part of it because i think it could have been handled better sounds pretty outrageous to me

Edited by Nation
5 minutes ago, Nation said:

As i said, there's bound to be a few people here willing to jump on and do dungeons with Phil.

I dunno, saying they stole $1,250, going on a tirade about how they did this and yet blame Phil for "literally everything bad that ever happens in their world", acting personally offended and saying i'm a part of it because i think it could have been handled better sounds pretty outrageous to me

If people paid that much money for a WoW stream and didn't get it, then yeah, they got robbed. The only one at fault here is the trolls seeing how Phil tried everything he could to avoid it.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

If people paid that much money for a WoW stream and didn't get it, then yeah, they got robbed. The only one at fault here is the trolls seeing how Phil tried everything he could to avoid it.

He had a month to prepare. Again, he could have sorted out his character before the stream, got people to group with him, no one would have seen the server, character names, literally everything could have been set up 5 minutes before stream to minimize the trolling. Open a patron only thread (i assume that can be a thing) and ask if anyone who donated wants to group with him.

SO much could have been done other than just "Welp, guess no stream"

30 minutes ago, Nation said:

He had a month to prepare. Again, he could have sorted out his character before the stream, got people to group with him, no one would have seen the server, character names, literally everything could have been set up 5 minutes before stream to minimize the trolling. Open a patron only thread (i assume that can be a thing) and ask if anyone who donated wants to group with him.

SO much could have been done other than just "Welp, guess no stream"

True, but he should not have to do that. Its not really his fault there is a group of people that won't leave him alone. No matter what he has done or said in the past these people are just sad at what they do. Can't seem to move on. 

Edited by cooper
  • Upvote 2
Just now, Nation said:

I understand that but some preparation is better than no preparation.

Problem is you're blaming Phil for the stream being trolled. That seems to be the mentality of the detractor community, Phil is always at fault in any situation and that he deserves everything that comes at him and if he can't deal with it, then too bad. If it's Phil then no empathy or reasoning should apply. It's not like having fans there would have stopped the trolls from coming.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Problem is you're blaming Phil for the stream being trolled. That seems to be the mentality of the detractor community, Phil is always at fault in any situation and that he deserves everything that comes at him and if he can't deal with it, then too bad. If it's Phil then no empathy or reasoning should apply. It's not like having fans there would have stopped the trolls from coming.

I mean, if you choose to see it as me blaming Phil for the stream getting trolled then we clearly have a problem here.

I'm putting the lack of preparation on him yes, the actual trolling itself, no that's on the people that did the trolling.

Again i've said several things he could have done before the stream to prepare/minimize trolling (Note i say minimize not stop because it's an mmo, there's no stopping it) but you seem to ignore that and look at it as purely me blaming Phil. Which is cool you can think whatever, i'm just pointing out you're wrong.

Edited by Nation
  • Upvote 1

DSP and WoW do not exist in a vacuum.  Being an online persona playing on an online game, it's going to garner attention regardless of how (in)famous he is.  This is one where I fault the fans for voting for him to play a game consisting of collecting a pile of things so you can go to a new area and collect more things all while doing it online with other people looking to collect things.

The game would be more palpable to watch if there was raids or pvp where interaction and team work become a necessity.  Outside of that, a bunch of people gave him money to do endless fetch quests.

I know I said sok and stuff aren't relevant here but couldn't resist this one.

Was watching the latest one in bits and pieces and I heard some idiot asked "Do you think Phil is actually older than 34 and that he's about his age because of gout and blablabla?"

Holy Shit!! Are these the kind of questions that gets answered on the sokast every week? *facepalm*

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Was watching the latest one in bits and pieces and I heard some idiot asked "Do you think Phil is actually older than 34 and that he's about his age because of gout and blablabla?"

Holy Shit!! Are these the kind of questions that gets answered on the sokast every week? *facepalm*

I occasionally glance over there from time to time, that podcast is 70% unintelligent dribble about how DSP is a terrible person. If they just stuck to gaming topics it would be something worthwhile, but at this rate it'll be dead in another year or two.

Anyway I'm playing the FF9 port on steam today and I can't put into words how much I hate Tetra master. At least the card game in FF8 didn't have stupid random elements thrown in, from what I remember.

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I used to listen so that I could see what kind of bullshit they spewed and it is the same stuff everytime. Not to mention the unfunny impersonations they do. 2 main members have gone silent as far as I can tell so at least other people are getting fed up with their crap.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Anyway I'm playing the FF9 port on steam today and I can't put into words how much I hate Tetra master. At least the card game in FF8 didn't have stupid random elements thrown in, from what I remember.

Am I the only weirdo that generally likes Tetra Master?  Am I a broken mess for thinking it's better than the FF8 card game?

Where have I gone wrong with my life?

Anyways, waiting on Stellaris to release in a couple weeks followed by Total War: Warhammer.  More excited by Stellaris in that I finally get a 4x whose focus isn't just war/conflict/combat.  Some of us just kinda like to run stuff without killing peeps; just sayin.

15 minutes ago, PoopMagnet said:

Am I the only weirdo that generally likes Tetra Master?  Am I a broken mess for thinking it's better than the FF8 card game?

Where have I gone wrong with my life?

Maybe you're thinking of the card game from FF8.

6 minutes ago, onorub said:

Am i the only one that finds it silly that last month Phil was trying to discuss better patreon goals, and this month he just decided to put a indie marathon again?

It's a popular goal and people keep paying for it, so he'll always fall back on it. It's not necessarily a bad thing even if it's kinda stale.

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Well i unsubbed from The Creatures, i watched their Farewell video of James,Aleks,Aaron, and Joe. and decided too many people have left that i really liked from that channel.

Good, they stopped being funny a long time ago. Seamus finally came back though.

44 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

What DID I just Say about changing the subject!

Hide contents

look at me posting like MOA would

Oooh that's savage.

So Dark you want to see what I saw today on my trip to Japan and how about them detractors am I right?