• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Static Veins said:

Great, thanks.

This whole "back to normal life" shtick is pretty shit though.

Yeah, guy I know just ended up taking a whole month off at getting hitched. Going back to work and school after that must be lame.

Any crazy stories?

55 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

so anyone knows how Diablo 3 is on PS3, i would put it in and try it but if i do that and like it, i might not want to go back to Persona 3 FES.

Well they stopped patching it last year, so a lot of the features that are on the PC/XBone/PS4 are missing.  Visually it's a bit choppy at times, but mechanically it's sound.  As far as game play goes, I loved it, bought it again when I got a PS4 and still enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, PoopMagnet said:

Well they stopped patching it last year, so a lot of the features that are on the PC/XBone/PS4 are missing.  Visually it's a bit choppy at times, but mechanically it's sound.  As far as game play goes, I loved it, bought it again when I got a PS4 and still enjoy it.

anyway if it turns out i don't like it i got Jade Empire also.

18 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

anyway if it turns out i don't like it i got Jade Empire also.

Play Jade Empire; like right now.  Seriously, stop reading this and just go play it.  Why are you still here?  Don't you have a copy of Jade Empire to play?

Shit, I need to reinstall and play it now; thanks.

13 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

nope, i'm done i am taking a break from playing Persona 3 FES.

I know how that can be I get so frustrated and burnt out from fire emblem that I need at least a week off before I can go back 

3 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Well, I chose to download Final Fantasy 14 now. For now (and possibly quite a while) I'm only playing the 14 day free trial since I don't have the money for either the full purchase or the subscription. I wish I could have some money D;

Don't they have free trials?

RIP your free time.

Edited by KGhaleon
12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Don't they have free trials?

RIP your free time.

They do, that's what I'm downloading right now. Although because it's at night it's a 10 hour wait even with over 1/4th of it downloaded already -_-

And I wasn't going to get it originally, but after seeing this, I got too interested in the game and I just needed to xD

Just now, SilentWarrior25 said:

They do, that's what I'm downloading right now. Although because it's at night it's a 10 hour wait even with over 1/4th of it downloaded already -_-

And I wasn't going to get it originally, but after seeing this, I got too interested in the game and I just needed to xD

They're peddling snake oil.

43 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

So detractors are going crazy over a certain video and spammed it to me like 20 times. Nothing against homosexuals but the way they're talking about that video is pretty disturbing.

The video made it big on the internet and made it on a popular channel. Its the first thing you find now when you search anything about phil.... At least phil is taking it with a laugh, but its a rather big screw up rofl. 

Edited by cooper