The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

4 minutes ago, cooper said:

The video made it big on the internet and made it on a popular channel. Its the first thing you find now when you search anything about phil.... At least phil is taking it with a laugh, but its a rather big screw up rofl. 

Nothings worse than getting caught with your pants down and wanking.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Just now, Noir said:

Nothings worse than getting caught with your pants down and wanking.

Especially when it will be on the internet for the rest of your life and associated with you. That makes it even worse than normal. 

11 minutes ago, cooper said:

Especially when it will be on the internet for the rest of your life and associated with you. That makes it even worse than normal. 

The internet will forget it in a week and move on to the next thing but he will be known as that guy who wanked on stream

7 minutes ago, Nation said:

I still don't get HOW this could have happened. Like god damn did he really need it so bad that he couldn't do it before setting up the stream xD

he could have also asked his GF for help before setting up the stream, but no, ok new subject

9 minutes ago, Nation said:

I still don't get HOW this could have happened. Like god damn did he really need it so bad that he couldn't do it before setting up the stream xD

Hey man when you gotta wank you gotta wank.

Just now, Noir said:

Hey man when you gotta wank you gotta wank.

But literally moments before stream. I physically can't even.

He was playing Nioh, i woulda saved that shit for when i beat the demo to reward myself

Edited by Nation
Just now, Nation said:

Well he seems to be handling it fairly well at least.

Well thats all you can really do when you've been caught wanking lol Just laugh it off and make it less awkward than it needs to be.

• Upvote 1