The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

5 minutes ago, Nation said:

Well you yourself admitted to finding it refreshing right? And gamers clearly liked it considering how well it did and how many fucking entries there are in the GoW franchise.
Yeah to the first one, i'm saying the fundermentals would be suited better in another character that didn't have to wait until GoW 4 to even look like he has any depth. The antagonist/Side character is just an idea, not me saying "This is what they should do". Though it would be pretty cool if they pulled a DMC4 where you play as someone else then have to fight the old main character.

It kind of was resolved though. His rage was Aries. GoW ends with him killing Aries. Then he had all this rang and lust for war that got him fucked up in GoW 2. Dude's just angry ALL the time. Take a break man you're a god in Olympus. Fuck a harem of angels or whatever the ancient greek variant is. Don't just fight in wars that you are expressly told NOT to fight in just coz you is mad.

And again, Zeus didn't do that UNTIL Kratos ran head first into a war he was expressly told not to fight in. His rage for Zeus (and thus the set up for the entirety of the plot of 2 and 3) is all because he was mad as always and needed to vent despite being told to chill.

On another topic real quick.

Can we just talk about this again?

What the fuck has Jon been smoking?

Just...... Just what is this?

My exact thoughts.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I feel you.  But bro, Hadoken kind of sounded ass hurt because he felt a lot of characters were better than Spidey, but a lot of people prefer Spidey, and he doesn't understand why.

i know right Spider-Man is like in the Top 4 Superheros of All Time with Batman,  Superman,  and Wonder Woman

of course Thanks to Marvel or Fox they have made other characters More Popular like Iron Man,  Captain America,  Hulk,  Thor,  Guardians,  Ant-Man,  Black Panther,  Scarlet Witch,  Magneto,  Professor X,  Wolverine,  Quicksilver,  Fox Made Deadpool even more Popular,  Ant-Man

and Now Real Marvel has Made Spidey Great Again and he hasnt been great since 2004

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

and Now Real Marvel has Made Spidey Great Again and he hasnt been great since 2004

a true message by Donald Trump lol jk.

anyway i finished Diablo 3, i give it an 8 out of 10.

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

i know right Spider-Man is like in the Top 4 Superheros of All Time with Batman,  Superman,  and Wonder Woman

of course Thanks to Marvel or Fox they have made other characters More Popular like Iron Man,  Captain America,  Hulk,  Thor,  Guardians,  Ant-Man,  Black Panther,  Scarlet Witch,  Magneto,  Professor X,  Wolverine,  Quicksilver,  Fox Made Deadpool even more Popular,  Ant-Man

I can for the most part agree with you on that.  But as for top 3/top 4 superheroes, I feel Spidey is more so among the top 3, with Superman and Batman.  You know, these characters are so high on the all-time list because of the legacies they have established, not because of their popularity.  Popularity is nice, but in the end, don't mean shit.

Ordinarily I wouldn't speak out against Phil, but I just want to say something about this.

These are not true statements and you know it Phil. We saw you get the game started up and get into at least one match on your stream. You cannot truthfully say it doesn't load if you were in the game in a match. It's just not a true statement. It crashes, but it loads.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Preordered my Gears of War Elite controller, damn that thing makes me drool

Gleam.gif

Notice me senpai

6 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i really don't like Gone Home, in fact i hate it so much i am trying to get the finish in less than 1 minute achievement.

Uh oh, the SJWs from Tumblr and Polygon are going to hate you.  Are you ready to be accused of being a homophobe?

2 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Uh oh, the SJWs from Tumblr and Polygon are going to hate you.  Are you ready to be accused of being a homophobe?

i don't hate it because of that i hate it because it's boring, what other game also advertises you can finish it in less than a minute?

25 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i don't hate it because of that i hate it because it's boring, what other game also advertises you can finish it in less than a minute?

Far Cry Four has a 15 minute ending.

40 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

If I wanted to play a lesbian love story I would have played life is strange 

• Upvote 1

*reads the claims that the first God of War style game was Diablo, elemental axes and stories are innovative features, you can win games like Ninja Gaiden Black and DMC3 with no tactics or strategy and that the new God of War will be different, all HnS are extremely simplistic games where you can press X to win but are somehow successful, nothing significant about these games changes above Normal mode, "Diablo is definitely a hack and slash game not the same style but the same premise" (when it was already stated that it was the first GoW style game, apparently), Dante's Inferno and Heavenly Sword were innovative compared to God of War*

Man, what a blindingly brilliant post. The internet is so brilliant at times like these, I need to whip out my shades indoors. 

*whips out shades*

Anyway, that was entertaining for a while. 

Oh, nice. Netflix added Black Mirror. I've been meaning to watch this series for a while, I enjoy thought-provoking stuff so I hope this lives up to the acclaim. 

Only six episodes so it shouldn't take too long to finish. 

7 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

You could get an NX since it'll be on there as well.

so are you going to play as Male or Female Link?

Edit: Nintendo should port it to PS4.

Edited by Darksphere92