The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 days of playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE so far, it's a lot of fun. Honestly, I can't see what people were complaining about at all. People say that the theme for one dungeon changed, but it doesn't seem any different to me. There is more than one type of model that exists in the world, I'm guessing that people were just having a predetermined theme in their minds.

17 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

2 days of playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE so far, it's a lot of fun. Honestly, I can't see what people were complaining about at all. People say that the theme for one dungeon changed, but it doesn't seem any different to me. There is more than one type of model that exists in the world, I'm guessing that people were just having a predetermined theme in their minds.

One minor gripe I have is that the battle dialogue is not subbed at all so you just have them shouting in Japanese without any idea of what they're saying lol  At least namco and x seed actually sub every single point of dialogue instead of only cutscenes 

5 minutes ago, Noir said:

One minor gripe I have is that the battle dialogue is not subbed at all so you just have them shouting in Japanese without any idea of what they're saying lol  At least namco and x seed actually sub every single point of dialogue instead of only cutscenes 

Hey Noir, sorry for the intrusion and all, but what are your other favorite video games?

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Hey Noir, sorry for the intrusion and all, but what are your other favorite video games?

Depends on what console or just overall? lol

29 minutes ago, Noir said:

At first it's a problem but for some things I can understand what they're saying because they've said it outside of battle before. You just have to catch those phrases. And the context of the battle gives me an idea of what they're saying as well.

2 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

At first it's a problem but for some things I can understand what they're saying because they've said it outside of battle before. You just have to catch those phrases. And the context of the battle gives me an idea of what they're saying as well.

Yeah I've started to somewhat understand it as well but it would have been nice if they were subbed at least. Oh well at least the game is still really good, kinda sucks I have to juggle this between Star Ocean 5 on Tuesday lol

21 hours ago, Noir said:

Yeah I've started to somewhat understand it as well but it would have been nice if they were subbed at least. Oh well at least the game is still really good, kinda sucks I have to juggle this between Star Ocean 5 on Tuesday lol

i tweeted you something important.

Just got to experience sitting in reclining seat at our movie theater which is in Black hawk CA for the first time. They are so comfortable to sit in and I love that I can reclined and put my feet up while watching a movie.

I am endlessly amused that Overwatch is starting it's downward spiral at less than a month. 
By this time next month, maybe two, it should be largely dead, populated only by fanboys that can't admit they were wrong.

Just now, MLando said:

I am endlessly amused that Overwatch is starting it's downward spiral at less than a month. 
By this time next month, maybe two, it should be largely dead, populated only by fanboys that can't admit they were wrong.

I'm guessing it wasn't very good.

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm guessing it wasn't very good.

It was TF2 but with waifu's. 

Fans will endlessly argue how it's so much more cus there's two whole other buttons, but it's not. It feels the exact same, and several characters feel ripped directly from TF2. Add to that them charging 40 bucks for 4 maps, and adding microtransactions, and building their game in a F2P model, skinner box and all, and it's disgusting. Oh, and Blizzard being Blizzard, removing features (such as BLOCKING PLAYERS), and being generally awful. 

But for awhile, you couldn't spit without hitting someone claiming it was the best game ever. Now people are already turning on it. 

5 minutes ago, MLando said:

how was RE7 demo, find anything new?

4 minutes ago, MLando said:

It was TF2 but with waifu's. 

Fans will endlessly argue how it's so much more cus there's two whole other buttons, but it's not. It feels the exact same, and several characters feel ripped directly from TF2. Add to that them charging 40 bucks for 4 maps, and adding microtransactions, and building their game in a F2P model, skinner box and all, and it's disgusting. Oh, and Blizzard being Blizzard, removing features (such as BLOCKING PLAYERS), and being generally awful. 

But for awhile, you couldn't spit without hitting someone claiming it was the best game ever. Now people are already turning on it. 

I can see where you are coming from.  BTW, I just want to apologize in case I acted irrational on the Orlando shooting thread.

10 hours ago, tylersimba said:

Just got to experience sitting in reclining seat at our movie theater which is in Black hawk CA for the first time. They are so comfortable to sit in and I love that I can reclined and put my feet up while watching a movie.

Yeah we have them when i lived in Texas it was amazing 

I watched X-Men Apocalypse yesterday.  It was awesome.  I personally love the film just as much as I do Civil War.  Plus, Apocalypse was a really awesome villain as far as I am concerned.

9 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I watched X-Men Apocalypse yesterday.  It was awesome.  I personally love the film just as much as I do Civil War.  Plus, Apocalypse was a really awesome villain as far as I am concerned.

Did you feel that Jennifer Lawerence really wanted to leave this franchise like i did lol

She literally threatened Fox that she would take McAvoy and Fassbender when she leaves 

I Loled so hard those 2 aint leaving

You can get someone else play Mystique

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Did you feel that Jennifer Lawerence really wanted to leave this franchise like i did lol

She literally threatened Fox that she would take McAvoy and Fassbender when she leaves 

I Loled so hard those 2 aint leaving

You can get someone else play Mystique

Honestly Jacob, no offense, but I really didn't give it a shit about that crap.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Honestly Jacob, no offense, but I really didn't give it a shit about that crap.

Tbh she phoned her acting it was so noticable 

I actually want her to leave these movies