The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

12 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

how was RE7 demo, find anything new?

I gave up. XD I haven't found anything. 

12 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I can see where you are coming from.  BTW, I just want to apologize in case I acted irrational on the Orlando shooting thread.

No worries. I had just happened to decide I needed a break from everything Phil based, on both sides, around that time. 

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Heard Phil called one of his fans an idiot?? Can someone tell me what happened?

Since I think I'm one of the 5 people who don't have you on ignore, I'll give you the short version, as I understand it, though, you probably know from watching the SoKast (Evidence being that's how I heard about it just recently, so, logical jump is that's where you heard of it yourself.)

Mod who plugs Pandalee's soaps on the stream didn't show up one day
Panda shit talked him (As a joke, I'll admit, but it came off as tasteless and dickish.)
Mod got mad, and wanted an apology, and/or a thanks from Panda.
Phil calls him a fucking idiot for asking for thanks for the free advertising, and says Panda doesn't know he exists.
Mod unmods. 

Anyone else feel free to correct me, as I don't hang out in the streams.

1 minute ago, MLando said:

Since I think I'm one of the 5 people who don't have you on ignore, I'll give you the short version, as I understand it, though, you probably know from watching the SoKast (Evidence being that's how I heard about it just recently, so, logical jump is that's where you heard of it yourself.)

Mod who plugs Pandalee's soaps on the stream didn't show up one day
Panda shit talked him (As a joke, I'll admit, but it came off as tasteless and dickish.)
Mod got mad, and wanted an apology, and/or a thanks from Panda.
Phil calls him a fucking idiot for asking for thanks for the free advertising, and says Panda doesn't know he exists.
Mod unmods. 

Anyone else feel free to correct me, as I don't hang out in the streams.

I believe that's more or less it.

-Guy posts a link to Panda's soap every time Phil plugs it and on the day he's not watching the stream Panda walked in an said something like "That's his point in life" or something to take affect. Even as a joke it's kinda iffy.

-Guy got mad and wanted either an apology or a thank you (honestly i think he over reacted a little but an apology or a thank you wasn't out of the question)

-Then Phil did as Phil does saying that something is wrong with the guy and that he's being unreasonable (imo he wasn't entirely. Hell if anything Phil could have apologised or thanked him on Leanna's behalf) and saying that Leanna has no reason to thank him because he chose to be a nice guy and advertise her soaps for her without being asked or paid to do so. (Kind of a dick thing to say but that's just me)

-Guy essentially quit modding and will not be posting any more links

I also heard he called a fan an idiot while playing Overwatch but i don't watch those streams so i can't confirm if that's true or not.

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Heard Phil called one of his fans an idiot?? Can someone tell me what happened?

Phil was sniping and the guy basically pushed him out of the way and stole Phil's kill.

42 minutes ago, Nation said:

I believe that's more or less it.

-Guy posts a link to Panda's soap every time Phil plugs it and on the day he's not watching the stream Panda walked in an said something like "That's his point in life" or something to take affect. Even as a joke it's kinda iffy.

-Guy got mad and wanted either an apology or a thank you (honestly i think he over reacted a little but an apology or a thank you wasn't out of the question)

-Then Phil did as Phil does saying that something is wrong with the guy and that he's being unreasonable (imo he wasn't entirely. Hell if anything Phil could have apologised or thanked him on Leanna's behalf) and saying that Leanna has no reason to thank him because he chose to be a nice guy and advertise her soaps for her without being asked or paid to do so. (Kind of a dick thing to say but that's just me)

-Guy essentially quit modding and will not be posting any more links

I also heard he called a fan an idiot while playing Overwatch but i don't watch those streams so i can't confirm if that's true or not.

Oh yeah, I vaguely recall the Overwatch incident to, but, I'm not the guy to ask about that.

1 hour ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Just found out that one of my former high school peers died.  :(

I'm sorry for your loss.  My prayers are with you man.  May God watch over you, your friends, and family.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Oh my bad MDCFAN. Yea it's silly they take a game like Overwatch seriously lol

Don't worry about it bro.  It is cool.

Check out my latest post in the Justice League thread.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Just found out that one of my former high school peers died.  :(

Fuck man, sorry to hear that :/

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Oh. He really is an idiot then lol

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

LOL!!!  People fighting over a target in a FPS.

at least he got the kill right?

It is a very weird feeling that I don't have to go back to college during the fall. I just hope I can get in the Disney College Program in Orlando or Anaheim this spring for my next big adventure of my life.

Edited by tylersimba
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

It is a very weird feeling that I don't have to go back to college during the fall. I just hope I can get in the Disney College Program in Orlando or Anaheim this spring for my next big adventure of my life.

Good luck man.  Hopefully you also have some sun and fun (wink, wink).

I am glad that at work they have pain meds. Or I prob wouldnt have made it through today. My god my right side of head was just in constant pain. But atleast they have some drugs in the medicine cabinet.