The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Reading some reviews on Star Ocean 5, doesn't sound like the game is any good besides the combat. Kind of need a good story for someone to fully enjoy a JRPG.

On the other hand, I'm happy that Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is getting some good reviews overall. And from personal experience, it does have that good story and characters so far paired with it's awesome battle system.

3 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Reading some reviews on Star Ocean 5, doesn't sound like the game is any good besides the combat. Kind of need a good story for someone to fully enjoy a JRPG.

On the other hand, I'm happy that Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is getting some good reviews overall. And from personal experience, it does have that good story and characters so far paired with it's awesome battle system.

Alot of SO5 problems are mainly because of the story, poor checkpoints, and the limited world. It just seems so shallow compared to the previous games which is a shame since I loved SO 2 and 3

11 hours ago, Nation said:

Even as a joke it's kinda iffy

Is it? I wouldn't say so.  If I made a joke about someone and they didn't get the joke and then start demanding apologies left and right they'd get called more than an idiot.  Mountain and molehills as far as I'm concerned. 

8 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You know Nation, it is good you have the status of hero.  Use it well.

Well you know, i'm the hero the forum deserves, but not the one it needs

1 hour ago, BrotherLono said:

Is it? I wouldn't say so.  If I made a joke about someone and they didn't get the joke and then start demanding apologies left and right they'd get called more than an idiot.  Mountain and molehills as far as I'm concerned. 

True, but saying to someone that they only value in life is to advertise your thing isn't exactly a completely tasteful joke.

Especially if once they get back and ask about it they are talked down to and told they are being nonsensical for wanting a bloody thankful for helping advertising your soap.

2 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

"How dare Phil eat pizza at 1 am?" 

GG Detractors. #Criticism

It's important to make sure you take care of your Strawman, don't want to leave it outside and let the birds shit all over it.

2 hours ago, Nation said:

True, but saying to someone that they only value in life is to advertise your thing isn't exactly a completely tasteful joke.

Especially if once they get back and ask about it they are talked down to and told they are being nonsensical for wanting a bloody thankful for helping advertising your soap.

It seems like the decent thing to do would be apologize, or if it was me I'd say, "hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be nasty to you and I'm sorry for that."

But that's me being a decent human being.

4 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

"How dare Phil eat pizza at 1 am?" 

GG Detractors. #Criticism

I think Persona 5 will be my first ever Japanese game lol

so funny, of course 1am is waaayyy too late to eat pizza.

Edited by Bailey_Dakota

These ironic posts about Phil eating Pizza at 1am are just totally totally wrong.  The starving Africans are the real reason he shouldn't be eating at that time

Edited by BrotherLono
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nation said:

Bro, you had to pull a crappy Batman reference.  LOL!!!!

11 minutes ago, Butta said:

1AM is too late to eat pizza, unless you're gonna get up and exercise in the morning. Otherwise, eating all those calories and bread and falling asleep is guaranteed to create more fat.

Depending on the pizza it's a great post-lift protein source.  I usually get this Greek-style, 12" chicken and bacon pizza.  It's amazing and they put huge chunks of chicken.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Butta said:

In my research on Phil's past I stumbled on HardCore's Twitter and...well its a sight to see...His title is "HPK DSP PATRON" apparently @Traditional got owned when Master Of Awesomness told him TKOH Forums weren't looking for Mods. I might follow him, cause its quite intriguing.

Haha I don't think it was quite "ownage" other than MoA merely stated that they weren't looking for anymore mods when Traditional asked.  I don't think either were being nasty about it just inquiring.

Edit: That's right; MoA did state he wasn't going to remove a warning point so yeah, some ownage may apply.

Edited by PoopMagnet
Error correction

7 minutes ago, Nation said:

It's a really weird thing when people are so obsessed with you that you occupy their every waking moment.

How are they obsessed with me?

46 minutes ago, Nation said:

It's a really weird thing when people are so obsessed with you that you occupy their every waking moment.

Yeah I'm surprised they even care enough to stalk at you every moment lol. Best you can do on is just ignore them and pretend they are not there

Just now, Noir said:

Yeah I'm surprised they even care enough to stalk at you every moment lol. Best you can do on is just ignore them and pretend they are not there

Oh i do. But every now and again i go back to 'ave a gander and they're still obsessing over me.

It's honestly just kinda creepy and sad

7 minutes ago, Nation said:

Oh i do. But every now and again i go back to 'ave a gander and they're still obsessing over me.

LOL'ing over here.

Loving the new Sherlock Holmes game. Wish more people would play this. Only issue I have are frame rate drops.

4 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

LOL'ing over here.

Loving the new Sherlock Holmes game. Wish more people would play this. Only issue I have are frame rate drops.

Yeah it is kinda funny aint it? Like, what's there to obsess over?

Recommend it to Phil, see if he'll play it

i think Dragon Age In, has won me over, so far it's pretty good.

15 minutes ago, Nation said:

they're not worthy.