• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

You stupid fuck did you watch the top 10 awesome moments?  I guess not because you're an uneducational tard that wants to take everything seriously from adult swim shit.  Once again, a moron thinks because he/she has an opinion it can't be challenged whatsoever. 

Tells you all you need to know, really did you watch the other hightlights?  Guess not, why cause you're an asshole shit head that wants to consume in his own bullshit.

Thank you and have a good day.  Aquaman is a badass, nuff said.  I win, you lose, fuck your "opinion."

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Tells you all you need to know, really did you watch the other hightlights?  Guess not, why cause you're an asshole shit head that wants to consume in his own bullshit.

Thank you and have a good day.  Aquaman is a badass, nuff said.  I win, you lose, fuck your "opinion."

Just ignore him he obviously is dumb and watches Big Bang Theory or Robot Chicken or Family Guy who still think Aquaman is useless and hasnt read Geoff Jahns run that made him a badass

Justice League will show he is a badass

And James Wan will make his movie great 

• Upvote 1
Just now, sateler96 said:

Just ignore him he obviously is dumb and watches Big Bang Theory or Robot Chicken or Family Guy who still think Aquaman is useless and hasnt read Geoff Jahns run that made him a badass

Justice League will show he is a badass

And James Wan will make his movie great 

Thank you.  Someone shows intelligence.

All his moments are bad.  You're clearly a retard.  Sacrificing yourself to save your son is bad.  Go fuck yourself.  Dude, you are a troll.  No matter what facts I give you, you continue to spit in my face.  Dude, get the fuck off this site now.

12 minutes ago, Butta said:

Also another bad moment (which is a joke in itself, all his moments are bad):

6.png

Those moments are outdated you fuck.  How about you check out his latest shit you moron.  I'm insulting you because you only look at the bad shit.  Besides a lot of things have changed.

1 minute ago, Butta said:

Dude, cmon. Jesus. Its a cartoon. I don't want to check his latest shit, those two pictures sum up everything I need too know.  I don't like Ren and Stimpy, are you going to tell me go fuck myself cause of that too? Stop taking it so personal. I think Aquaman is a GAHbage character and im certainly not the only one:

1.png

Stop taking it personal.

Buddy, you just proved to me that you are a coward.  You take everything seriously from outdated shit.  Just take two crappy moments and say he sucks.  That is being a bitch.  That is a fact not an opinion.  Bro, you need to stop ignoring the truth.  Aquaman has changed.  So stop ignoring it.  You are a troll that wants to take crap seriously from earlier eras.  It's 2016, do further research you fuck.

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

but i just paid for it :(

I would rather kill myself than be with this one track minded piece of shit that refuses to listen and see from the opposite side of an argument.  Only wants to care for only the bad shit, not both.  That my friend is a scumbag.

8 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I would rather kill myself than be with this one track minded piece of shit that refuses to listen and see from the opposite side of an argument.  Only wants to care for only the bad shit, not both.  That my friend is a scumbag.

but i also bought a big wedding cake :(