The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

your avatar is so cute, i wanna hug you for it. :P

Thanks, this was me in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. One dungeon left to go before I've completed them all. 100 hours of gameplay for this xD

If you wanna be my partner from the game, you should change your pic to a Chimchar with the same scarf I'm wearing :P

• Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Thanks, this was me in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. One dungeon left to go before I've completed them all. 100 hours of gameplay for this xD

If you wanna be my partner from the game, you should change your pic to a Chimchar with the same scarf I'm wearing :P

isnt it a bit to early, i mean you havent even took me on a date first.

21 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

isnt it a bit to early, i mean you havent even took me on a date first.

Hey, when I met Chimchar, he/she (never figured out its gender) grabbed my leg and forced me to explore the village after I was told to stay home. Never even gave me its name and acted like we were a married couple <_<

3 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Hey, when I met Chimchar, he/she (never figured out its gender) grabbed my leg and forced me to explore the village after I was told to stay home. Never even gave me its name and acted like we were a married couple <_<

and yet i bet you treated Chimchar like he/she was a piece of meat.

7 hours ago, Noir said:

Damn that's horrible I mean I know the movie wasn't amazing but there's no need to attack the cast members for  this. This is just the worst possible fans of ghostbusters 

Dude, people use these insults when they talk about anime, video games, and of course superheroes.

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I just said 1 thing lol your the one cussing 

Anyway i pre ordered Telltale Batman which was $2 Cheaper then what it originally was and it gave me Wolf Among Us for free which i have on Disc 

Good for you.  I cursed because you kept telling me I'm like Phil.

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

So this girl i was talking to said Batman and Robin was the Best Batman ever and said Batman should always br funny

And  she said Batman never had a Iron Man suit (The Suit from Dark Knight Returns and BVS)

I regret my decsion talking to her 

Girls are so ignorant of pop culture.  You know the Ignorant Nerd Girl meme?

2 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Ugh, those types of girls are probably the SJWs who love the new Ghostbusters movie.  Fuck that bitch!

Speaking of Ghostbusters Sony says their making a Sequel XD lol ok they need $500 Million WW to break even cause they spent so much on it cause it opened Poorly and it has no China release lol

Plus we got Star Trek Beyond to destroy this Weekend

Then next week is Jason Boirne

Then Suicide Squad 

Then Sausage Party