• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Nation said:

I still need to get around to playing the Witcher 3 expansions.

I'd have done it by now but all the pointless side stuff in the base game burned me out hard.

Pointless side stuff?? The game had one of the best side quests of any game i've ever played.

1 minute ago, Deryu said:

Pointless side stuff?? The game had one of the best side quests of any game i've ever played.

It also had 100s of question marks on the map, in the forests and in the ocean that 99% of the time were just guarded treasure or hidden treasure and would often have loot that was below what i had so it was just money. Money that i never needed because by the end i was swimming in it.

24 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

So I ordered this game called "ABZU" on PSN. Looks absolutely gorgeous. The studio that made Journey is behind it so no surprises there. So 3 games confirmed for me on August. Telltale Batman, ABZU and No Man's Sky. Skipping Deus Ex.

I hope No Man Sky is amazing 

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I havent watched it and never cared for it 

I recomend Stranger Things on Netflix its only 8 episodes for Season 1 

I almost started Stranger Things but decided against it. I'm sure I wouldn't hate it if I tried it, but ultimately, I'm still trying to be more picky about my television shows. There are too many series these days that score 90% and above on Rotten Tomatoes, and I actually don't want to keep adding more and more if I don't have to--I only add stuff that I feel I'll get the most mileage out of (thought-provoking sci-fi and shows with sharp social commentary sound good to me). Horror is pretty much the genre I get the least out of. Not sure why, maybe I just don't care much for the feel of it.  

If you haven't watched BoJack, I guess I'll have to decide by myself. According to critics, it's about some topics I'm interested in, including satire on celebrity, depression, and insecurity. 

1 hour ago, Deryu said:

You know that he is only quoting a Black Sabbath song?

You've decided to come back after all, Deryu? >_>

Edited by KingBunghole

August looks like a decent month for Netflix. I'm most excited to finally see Snowpiercer, 45 Years (thanks to Jerry Coyne for the recommendation), and Son of Saul, but there are a few x-factor documentaries that might hold my interest such as The Hard Stop and T-Rex.

Edited by KingBunghole
1 minute ago, KingBunghole said:

"Hey Superman, eat a snickers."

"Why?"

"Because you look like a bad cosplayer when you're hungry."

"Better?"

"Better."

Ha Ha very funny.  To me, I feel he will do a fine job.  The guy may look like crap, but he may do the character well. 

Random thought about MHA... All Might should have given his Quirk to Kirishima. That would basically be an unstoppable combination. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirishima could use high percentages of OFA right off the bat since his limbs wouldn't break so easily. Todoroki would obviously be a good choice too but I guess he would have trouble at the start. After that initial hurdle, he'd have ridiculously versatile powers. 

A third, less obvious choice would be Miss Big Hands (not her actual name, she just hasn't been introduced in the anime yet). Big Hands Quirk + One For All 100% = Godly Wind Pressure Attacks.

Edited by KingBunghole
3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Bub, you never know.  He could be good.  Remember, you told me to stop focusing on appearances only.  Remember.

Im not judging on Appearance lol yes he skinny even though he was pretty big in Everybody Wants Some idk where he put that 

But i seen the Teen Wolf Show and hes pretty bad in it 

Still should of gotten Tom Welling back

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Im not judging on Appearance lol yes he skinny even though he was pretty big in Everybody Wants Some idk where he put that 

But i seen the Teen Wolf Show and hes pretty bad in it 

Still should of gotten Tom Welling back

He could improve in Supergirl though.

Say Jacob, can we be friends again?