Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    4841

  • sateler96

    2979

  • MDCFAN101

    2560

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

All i see on my Wall on FB is Jared Leto Joker is Daddy 

 

......... i dont wanna live on this planet anymore 

LOL tell me about it.

8 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I got a report on that post implying that BrotherLono called me "gifted" as if I was some mentally handicapped person.

Well fuck him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Are you trying to insult me here?

 

53 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I got a report on that post implying that BrotherLono called me "gifted" as if I was some mentally handicapped person.

On the contrary, it's a joke don't get offended by it.  Which was your exact response when someone else said it and the recipient complained but now you want to say it's an insult when it's said to you?  So which is it?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrotherLono said:

 

On the contrary, it's a joke don't get offended by it.  Which was your exact response when someone else said it and the recipient complained but now you want to say it's an insult when it's said to you?  So which is it?

Well I got a report about the comment and the reporter wasn't sure if the comment was directed towards me or kyle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos?

"There's been a lot of drop off in quality Final fantasy for the passed 10+ years. Starting with FF13." The game that came out 6 years ago.

"Final Fantasy 14 being all but a failed MMO. Who talks about Final Fantasy 14? No one. That game was a fucking flop" Except the millions of people that play it and the fact the Blizzard changed some stuff in World of Warcraft because FF14 was actually a serious competitor they need to watch out for. Especially how at one point WoW (THE MMO) had less active subscribers than FF14. (Might have changed but Blizzard are now refusing to state how many people are playing anymore because there was a huge drop off)

Then there's his weird overhyping of South Park. Not just in the video but on twitter and how the only people that will care about FF15 are the hardcore fanboys because South Park will crush it in sales.
Really? I didn't know the newest in one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) JRPG series of all time has the exact same fanbase and market share as an American cartoon that has put out 6 games and only 1 was good.

"south Park the Stick of truth sold 3 million copies world wide years ago". By which you mean in May 2015 it was announced it sound 1.6 million copies and in February this year Ubisoft had shipped (not sold, shipped) 5 million copies worldwide?

I could go on but my point's been made. There's a large amount of misinformation in this video that just astounds me.

The entire video seems more of a "This is my explanation as to why i'm Let's playing South Park instead of FF15" than anything else.

Edited by Nation
  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll just say this... before Phil gives a "judgement" on FF14 he should try it himself instead of just lambasting it because its the cool thing to do. Almost everyone of my friends who HAS tried the game has told me that FF14 is a great experience and that they would be more likely to play it over WoW.

If he wants to play South Park instead of FF15, then fine w/e, but really he should do some research before he starts condemning games before he even has tried them. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cless said:

I'll just say this... before Phil gives a "judgement" on FF14 he should try it himself instead of just lambasting it because its the cool thing to do. Almost everyone of my friends who HAS tried the game has told me that FF14 is a great experience and that they would be more likely to play it over WoW.

If he wants to play South Park instead of FF15, then fine w/e, but really he should do some research before he starts condemning games before he even has tried them. 

FF14 was fun the demo i played of it of course i wish they would make it free though like Neverwinter is and Star Trek Online will be in November 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well after reading a few post here about the FFXV I just want to say a few things here, I hope im not surprising anyone when saying this and not trying to be insulting but its the truth:

Phil tends to talk out of his ass.

I don't know why he does it, I mean I have my own theories but the level of misinformation he is willing to throw out there just to appear "right" amongst his fanbase is astounding. Either he is just trolling us or he was so mad that September is looking to be another slow month with just 1 or 2 release weeks apart, he just denounced Final Fantasy entirely. So what I want to know with all this game trashing, will he still play it in November? Im pretty damn sure he will. Regardless.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Borg_Tech said:

Well after reading a few post here about the FFXV I just want to say a few things here, I hope im not surprising anyone when saying this and not trying to be insulting but its the truth:

Phil tends to talk out of his ass.

I don't know why he does it, I mean I have my own theories but the level of misinformation he is willing to throw out there just to appear "right" amongst his fanbase is astounding. Either he is just trolling us or he was so mad that September is looking to be another slow month with just 1 or 2 release weeks apart, he just denounced Final Fantasy entirely. So what I want to know with all this game trashing, will he still play it in November? Im pretty damn sure he will. Regardless.

No I agree with some of the points made earlier here, but this is going to far. What he did was jumping to conclusions over one piece of information. And he sort of admitted it. If he had just been a bit patient, other information would have been available probably leading to him making a better judgement. 

And it does not denounce final fantasy entirely. He just made a wrong conclusion over the delay of the game. If you don't have the full picture this things happen. You seem more concerned about trashing phil than actually talking about  FFXV And why he was wrong with what he was saying. If you did I would probably stand behind your views. But this is frankly a bit ridiculous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

No I agree with some of the points made earlier here, but this is going to far. What he did was jumping to conclusions over one piece of information. And he sort of admitted it. If he had just been a bit patient, other information would have been available probably leading to him making a better judgement. 

And it does not denounce final fantasy entirely. He just made a wrong conclusion over the delay of the game. If you don't have the full picture this things happen. You seem more concerned about trashing phil than actually talking about  FFXV And why he was wrong with what he was saying. If you did I would probably stand behind your views. But this is frankly a bit ridiculous. 

I understand him skipping The Division, prob Titanfall 2 and Call of Duty

but their delaying it to make the game better like im really nervous even before the delay to hope the game is amazing cause after how bad the 13 series were it left a bad taste in peoples mouth 

even though 14 now is pretty good 

i just want 15 to be good 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We actually agree BrightSideViking.

Thats what I meant when I said Phil was talking out of his ass. Of course your statement has far more words and is more poetic, but thats exactly how I feel. He wasn't patient and made and instant reaction with the very little information he had and just filled the rest of the video with misinformation and ill-informed opinions. a.k.a talking out of his butt. If he isn't denouncing FF it would be a surprise to me cause according to his Twitter, he seems like he wants it to fail. In no way im trying to trash Phil, but im not blind either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Borg_Tech said:

We actually agree BrightSideViking.

Thats what I meant when I said Phil was talking out of his ass. Of course your statement has far more words and is more poetic, but thats exactly how I feel. He wasn't patient and made and instant reaction with the very little information he had and just filled the rest of the video with misinformation and ill-informed opinions. a.k.a talking out of his butt. If he isn't denouncing FF it would be a surprise to me cause according to his Twitter, he seems like he wants it to fail. In no way im trying to trash Phil, but im not blind either.

You should try being a bit polite, or wordy and poetic as you call it. As satelier pointed out, FFXXIII had some issues with being under par when it got released, and I believe that is why phil missed the target. You are very new here, and using a vulgar and rude language is showing a lack of understanding of normal etiquette. It is unnecessary and you will sell your points better if you refrained from hit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

You should try being a bit polite, or wordy and poetic as you call it. As satelier pointed out, FFXXIII had some issues with being under par when it got released, and I believe that is why phil missed the target. You are very new here, and using a vulgar and rude language is showing a lack of understanding of normal etiquette. It is unnecessary and you will sell your points better if you refrained from hit 

Tell Phil that

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Borg_Tech said:

You seem reeeeeally uptight, so I think the only thing i'll refrain from doing is talking to you.

Sateler96, I agree XIII was not a highlight but I believe 15 should be epic.

13 series was miserable

15 i hope is a masterpiece cause i am thinking of getting the season pass 

but FF 15 and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 should hold be off until Kingdom Hearts III gets a release date 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With Nomura in charge, it may be quite a while before we get a release date for KH3. Wasn't that why he was taken off of FF 15, cause he kept extending it without a release in sight?

For the record, I love the guy and his work, but his projects seem to drag on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...