• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Borg_Tech said:

So I can't laugh at Phil failing at a video game? You guys take Lets Plays way too seriously, I know Phil is a bit touchy about critiquing his gameplay, but when you're playing badly, you're playing badly...A spade is a spade.

Bro, I did not say that at all.  You're saying he should stop playing the game.  All I said was, let him play the game regardless of him failing.

Speaking meteorically. When i say "he should quit the game" it doesn't mean he should literally quit the game, but should give the idea that he should try different tactics to get through the mission. In comparison when I was speaking to you being uptight, I LITERALLY meant you were being uptight and gave you a recent example of you being uptight.

Don't worry, some people can't tell the difference between figuratively and literally speaking off of the statement but im happy to "dumb it down" for those that are confused and uncertain.

metaphorically*

3 minutes ago, Borg_Tech said:

Speaking meteorically. When i say "he should quit the game" it doesn't mean he should literally quit the game, but should give the idea that he should try different tactics to get through the mission. In comparison when I was speaking to you being uptight, I LITERALLY meant you were being uptight and gave you a recent example of you being uptight.

Don't worry, some people can't tell the difference between figuratively and literally speaking off of the statement but im happy to "dumb it down" for those that are confused and uncertain.

Bro, don't worry about it.  I just wanted to make sure you meant what you said.

3 hours ago, Sam said:

My take is that men and women are equally awkward, but simply are seen differently. A guy does something awkward and it is awkward. A girl does the same awkward thing and it might instead be seen as cute. It applies to other things too, but what comes to mind most is beauty and sex appeal. I think the female form is naturally more appealing, naturally more attuned to being considered beautiful and admired than the male body, regardless of gender preference, and this is why fan service and being sexy tends to center around woman more. That's probably too simplistic of an observation and doesn't account for the why such as if it's a natural fact of the universe or the product of society or even something else entirely.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to the double standard of girly awkwardness being cute. It's really a strange phenomenon that I have no explanation for, don't know if the beautiful female form is all there is to say. 

I would have given that post a rep, but I just found out I can only rep six times a day. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow if I remember. 

1 hour ago, Borg_Tech said:

metaphorically*

so why not just say that. It's not about dumbing down. The real issue here is that you said he should quit the game. Why not just say try a different tactic?

2 hours ago, Borg_Tech said:

Phil is really shouldn't play Scarface anymore..or ever. Even with cheats he failed the game XD

Does not read to me like a metaphor for he should try a different tactic. Uptight old me must just point this out I am sorry. 

Edited by BrightSideViking
25 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

I was thinking the same thing in regards to the double standard of girly awkwardness being cute. It's really a strange phenomenon that I have no explanation for, don't know if the beautiful female form is all there is to say. 

I would have given that post a rep, but I just found out I can only rep six times a day. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow if I remember. 

The whole females are objectively more attractive than males idea is just a little pet theory of mine and only tangential to the topic of awkwardness. It simply the only example I could think of. I'm glad what I said about girly awkwardness (lol that's a good name for it) resonated and it wasn't just some crazy idea of mine.

21 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

so why not just say that. It's not about dumbing down. The real issue here is that you said he should quit the game. Why not just say try a different tactic?

Does not read to me like a metaphor for he should try a different tactic. Uptight old me must just point this out I am sorry. 

I don't know if it's just cause English isn't your native language and thus nuances are lost, but you really seem to be taking this too literally. I read what Borg_Tech said as exaggeration for comedic effect. I would assume this would be the way most people would read it, especially because of the "..or ever" part. That just screams hyperbole to me. Apparently it was meant as a metaphor though, which admittedly I don't get, but I'm not sure why you would read it so seriously to begin with.

11 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Right now, I watching I'm watching the 2002 Spider-Man film.  Loving it like I did back then.

are you saying you have a mind like a child? 

34 minutes ago, Sam said:

Apparently it was meant as a metaphor though, which admittedly I don't get

No one gets that methaphore it is bullshit, why do you defend it. In no language is 

"Phil is really shouldn't play Scarface anymore..or ever. Even with cheats he failed the game XD" a metaphor for

"he  should give the idea that he should try different tactics to get through the mission. "

"The Donkey should try another path to reach it's goal" , would be a way to say it. Metaphorically.  

8 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

haha, sorry I ment a childlike mind. Or fuck now I am not sure, the one thing that you enjoy things like a child while being adult. I did not mean mentally challenged. It is not a problem, we are all different. I am sure you can manage fine. 

Bub, how about you keep your mouth shut.  Why so you don't get yourself in deep shit.  Nothing is wrong with enjoying a film you consider a classic.