The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

I wonder if this forum is going to remain a deserted wasteland or if it just needs more time.

​There were 300 people on earlier today.

Anyway I purchased VVVVVV on the 3DS eShop earlier, it's discounted at $3 right now. It's a fun game, if frustrating.

• Upvote 1

​There were 300 people on earlier today.

Anyway I purchased VVVVVV on the 3DS eShop earlier, it's discounted at $3 right now. It's a fun game, if frustrating.

​VVVVVV is also on Android. 

Yeah I have it on steam as well, it's just a fun game to play when you're bored. Just started playing Shantae risky's revenge as well and that seems to be a fun platformer.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I have it on steam as well, it's just a fun game to play when you're bored. Just started playing Shantae risky's revenge as well and that seems to be a fun platformer.

​played some of VVVVVV, and seems like a game that will make you rage and fling your 3ds lol. 

Edit: screw this game whoever made it is a prick. 

​played some of VVVVVV, and seems like a game that will make you rage and fling your 3ds lol. 

Edit: screw this game whoever made it is a prick. 

​lol, pretty much. Some areas are nightmarish like where you have to guide your crewmate back to the teleporter, or The Tower.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if this forum is going to remain a deserted wasteland or if it just needs more time.

​I'm quite surprised by the lack of users on here now. It had been declining for a very long time prior to any drama etc though: http://prntscr.com/5obrzu

Though it was still averaging ~ 3,000 unique views per day. Maybe it's because people aren't aware of it being back yet. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

​I'm quite surprised by the lack of users on here now. It had been declining for a very long time prior to any drama etc though: http://prntscr.com/5obrzu

Though it was still averaging ~ 3,000 unique views per day. Maybe it's because people aren't aware of it being back yet. Who knows.

​Yeah. I think there are a big portion of people who don't actively follow Hate Live so it might be best for Phil to make a short video about the site being back where he shows off the site.

• Upvote 1

Any thoughts on Dying light? Comes out this month and I've only seen a few videos of people playing through the first hour or so...it looks like a Dead island clone. I don't know if I could sit through more of the same.

• Upvote 1

Any thoughts on Dying light? Comes out this month and I've only seen a few videos of people playing through the first hour or so...it looks like a Dead island clone. I don't know if I could sit through more of the same.

​Seems interesting enough to warrant getting it when it's on sale.

​lol, pretty much. Some areas are nightmarish like where you have to guide your crewmate back to the teleporter, or The Tower.

​got pass the tower, raged quit at guiding the red crew member back.

​got pass the tower, raged quit at guiding the red crew member back.

​I think it's the yellow crew member you have to guide back? Could be wrong. I finished both of those segments last night and they were really frustrated, not as hard as the first time I played the game.

Tried Lords of the fallen on steam, game lagged horribly...I can barely play this despite turning all the graphics settings down.