The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Pizza party at work today, paid by management. :D

Got a stack of 10 pizzas on the desk across from me. As a bonus I got a new work PC that I'm setting up now, my old one was a junker.

I need to stand up for myself more. I need to realize my judgement is better than that of the mainstream's and not let it be negatively impacted by lesser minds.

​good, now sniff my feet!

I'm playing Drift right now on steam, god this game is hype as shit. I was literally racing WITH HALF A CAR. WTF IS THAT. D:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/708528299101976176/968CF4FBFBAB765046C09C6DC89DD94380F56897/

This game is intense.

Actually got Mario sunshine to play on my PC via emulation and a PS3 controller, pretty cool.

Kinda pointless since I already own the game but eh.

Why is college required in order to acquire a degree? Believe it or not, some people are capable of educating themselves. If Bob can train himself to be a competent chemist, why should he waste time and money at college? He should just have to pass a test.

Oh that's right...

$$$

• Upvote 2

Those colleges need you to be indebted to them your whole life so they can afford nice things, in exchange for a piece of paper that doesn't assure you a job. So many people graduate college thinking they can live the good life when in reality most of them have no job experience and are worthless.

I don't think people remember half the shit they learn in college.

• Upvote 2