The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Oh shit Im a Full Member, it's Party Time!

i.imgur.com/ToRFZkq.gif

Thinking about buying this old PC adventure game, I remember it from when I was younger but I never had a chance to buy it.

http://www.gog.com/game/last_express_the

Sorry about the Double post, but Phil tweeted that there was an Emergency, and people on Twitter said something about a loud noise at the end of the stream, anyone know what happen, just curious.

That moment when you beat Hotline Miami 2 and your DS4 still works after all trashing

efPcwsX.gif

and then realize there's a hard mode

UkfCo7A.gif

That's it for me, I'm just gonna wait for FF Type 0 and Hardline.

​Well she seems like she'll be okay so I guess it wasn't anything too serious.

​when people on twitter said loud noise, i thought they were talking about a gun shot and someone breaking in, but still hope she gets better soon.

Heading to the santa monica pier with some friends, anyone ever been there?

They have some good restaurants and a little rollercoaster over the ocean so it's a fairly popular spot in LA. Especially for spring break.

Here's my cat:

yKdqleG.jpg

As you can see, even though the entire bed is at his disposal, he felt like the very top, right next to my pillow smack bang in the middle would be the most suitable spot for him to sleep before I went to bed myself. I am unable to move him as my kind heart prevents me from doing so.

Damn you Ollie, you win this round.

• Upvote 1

Here's my cat:

yKdqleG.jpg

As you can see, even though the entire bed is at his disposal, he felt like the very top, right next to my pillow smack bang in the middle would be the most suitable spot for him to sleep before I went to bed myself. I am unable to move him as my kind heart prevents me from doing so.

Damn you Ollie, you win this round.

​aww he's so cute!

Cats and their not-giving-a-shit lifestyle. Screw'em. :(

Got sunburned pretty bad today and my AC is broken so it's really hot in my apartment right now. :( :(

Might play Sid meier's Starships in a bit though. :D

I really want to play the FFXV demo so bad but I don't own a PS4...... Ugh it sucks not having a PS4...

​I want to play it but I don't really want to play Type 0. :/ I might end up buying Type 0 anyways but not sure when I'll have a lot of time to play it

​I want to play it but I don't really want to play Type 0. :/ I might end up buying Type 0 anyways but not sure when I'll have a lot of time to play it

​You could always just trade it in once you get the demo or buy the code online.

​Speaking of the walking dead I need to catch up on the newer seasons lol

​My hype for the show has drained after the last year, now I'm pretty much waiting for the whole thing to come out so I can just binge watch and skip the BS.

​My hype for the show has drained after the last year, now I'm pretty much waiting for the whole thing to come out so I can just binge watch and skip the BS.

​Yeah I can relate to that, getting through season 2 and 3 felt like a chore at times because of how much they kept dragging it.

​You could always just trade it in once you get the demo or buy the code online.

​I'm thinking of doing something like that but I'm also considering playing Type 0 since I'm hearing good things about it.