The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Finally got Diablo 3 Ultimate in the mail today.

​Awesome, I can't stomach buying anything from Blizzard though since they overcharged for the D3 expansion.

i am going to be honest, why must i pay Microsoft Money to play games online, when i can play PS3 games online for free, i want to try the Heist and maybe play some more PvZ GW, dang you Moneysoft.

i am going to be honest, why must i pay Microsoft Money to play games online, when i can play PS3 games online for free, i want to try the Heist and maybe play some more PvZ GW, dang you Moneysoft.

​Just get GTA 5 on PS3 then.

Well that was weird.

It's midnight and I get a knock on my door, this girl who lives across from me is freaking out because some giant spider is running around in her bathroom. I go over there and it's just a harmless cellar spider that you can find everywhere. Girls are such wusses.

Well that was weird.

It's midnight and I get a knock on my door, this girl who lives across from me is freaking out because some giant spider is running around in her bathroom. I go over there and it's just a harmless cellar spider that you can find everywhere. Girls are such wusses.

Lol sounds like someone likes you :p

Also fuck that polarbear in Banjo's kazooie and his goddamn sled race.

Also I like how Phil's haters are bragging that my twitter account is suspended when I clearly closed it a week ago so I wouldn't have to listen to their nonsense anymore. Things are better now.

Also fuck that polarbear in Banjo's kazooie and his goddamn sled race.

Also I like how Phil's haters are bragging that my twitter account is suspended when I clearly closed it a week ago so I wouldn't have to listen to their nonsense anymore. Things are better now.

Lol, too bad for them. 

Also since this girl likes you that means you're cheating on me, you whore :(

• Upvote 1

Lol, too bad for them. 

Also since this girl likes you that means you're cheating on me, you whore :(

​I'm sorry Darksphere baby D:

Also like him or hate him, this is some damn good acting:

So I finally got the Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS Soundtrack today. I put the songs onto my laptop and they didn't bother translating the contents. So I've been translating everything from Japanese to English. Not fun :/

So I finally got the Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS Soundtrack today. I put the songs onto my laptop and they didn't bother translating the contents. So I've been translating everything from Japanese to English. Not fun :/

Yeah and also the soundtrack is missing alot of the tracks from the game... I really wanted the english version of Ashleys Song but it only has the japanese version... Also the fire emblem themes would have been nice too.

I've just about finished Banjo kazooie, first time playing through the game in years. I still think it's probably my favorite 3D platformer ever.