• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Pokemon shuffle is apparently free on the 3DS eShop right now, though I groaned when I saw it had a pay-to-win option where you can buy jewels which seem hard to acquire.

​Actually, it's not a pay-to-win option for the most part. You get coins every time you complete a level, and you get a jewel every time you defeat a Mega Evolved pokemon. And they're generous enough to let you play the first 11 levels straight without having to wait. Nintendo's very generous with this game as daily events help you win more coins to use if you have trouble.

​I made sure and got that along with the Dino Crisis games. Though I wish they would put up Thousand Arms as well....

​This sale was so great I also brought breath of fire 4 as well. I can't wait to play these games at some point! 

​Great games, I really liked 4 as well.

​Once I beat these games I'm definitely going to play 3 and 4. I became a gamer around the ps1 era so I got to play a lot of rpgs but there were some I missed it's great to go back and experience it now.

Oh yeah? I'll have to keep playing, I've only beaten the first mega evolve. Thank god that tutorial girl left, I don't want to hear her tutorial for the whole first area of the game :D

​The only thing that sucks about you playing now is that you missed the event where you could catch Mew since the game is out for over a month now.

So I wouldn't mind dropping $200 tonight on a vita if someone sells me on it, I've been looking for something to replace my aged PSP. Persona 4 golden is one of the big reasons I want to get one, though it sounds like I could also grab Persona 3 while I'm at it. Can you get most of the PSP titles digitally?

What other titles are worth while?

So I wouldn't mind dropping $200 tonight on a vita if someone sells me on it, I've been looking for something to replace my aged PSP. Persona 4 golden is one of the big reasons I want to get one, though it sounds like I could also grab Persona 3 while I'm at it. Can you get most of the PSP titles digitally?

What other titles are worth while?

​Theres a list of compatible PSP games here.http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/important-list-of-compatible-psp-games-on-ps-vita.250052316/

You can actually get most of the psp games aside from a few like Crisis Core, KH BBS, and the star ocean games. But other than that most of them are there and I was able to get P3P working on Vita.

• Upvote 1

Was chatting with my friend today and he recently bought a N3DS, so I reminded him that he only has a week or so left before Club nintendo won't allow you to earn anymore coins. Registration will be over. He told me he didn't have an account with them and couldn't give a shit about Club nintendo, so he basically just gave me all his codes... D:

HOLY JACKPOT. There's like a thousand club coins here.

• Upvote 1

Was chatting with my friend today and he recently bought a N3DS, so I reminded him that he only has a week or so left before Club nintendo won't allow you to earn anymore coins. Registration will be over. He told me he didn't have an account with them and couldn't give a shit about Club nintendo, so he basically just gave me all his codes... D:

HOLY JACKPOT. There's like a thousand club coins here.

​I used club nintendo once in 2008, got a donkey kong keychain and a wii cap out of it. The chain is nice but the cap is gathering dust.

GIVE IT TO ME BABY, AW HAW, AW HAW
GIVE IT TO ME BABY, AW HAW, AW HAW
GIVE IT TO ME BABY, AW HAW, AW HAW

AND ALL THE GIRLIES SAY I'M PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY

I say boom boom boom let me hear u say wayo
I say boom boom boom now everybody say wayo
I say boom boom boom let me hear u say wayo
I say boom boom boom now everybody say wayo WAYOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 1