• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

So how is everyone's days today?

​Pretty crap day, hot as hell in cali and had a migraine for most of the day...D:

Then the leasing office at my place contacted me and revealed they were raising my rent several hundred dollars, so I went by there and convinced them to lower it after some heavy negotiation. <_<

I'm tired. Thankfully tomorrow is friday.

the ps2 controller seems to be able to stand alot of abuse.

​Tell me about it. Had mine ever since the early 2000s. What I could say is the worst damage is that the cord is bending a little. Beaten through some rage quit slamming, but still working after all these years.

​Tell me about it. Had mine ever since the early 2000s. What I could say is the worst damage is that the cord is bending a little. Beaten through some rage quit slamming, but still working after all these years.

​same, in fact mine doesnt have the vibrator motors in them anymore lol, also has loose plastic inside of it, and some screw don't grab ahold to the controller.

​same, in fact mine doesnt have the vibrator motors in them anymore lol, also has loose plastic inside of it, and some screw don't grab ahold to the controller.

​That's awesome lol. The plastic from the analogs started to peel a bit on mine. It feels so weird without that cushion the plastic provides. But again, I used to have a bad biting everything I see habit a few years back, so that is the very likely reason :-D.

​That's awesome lol. The plastic from the analogs started to peel a bit on mine. It feels so weird without that cushion the plastic provides. But again, I used to have a bad biting everything I see habit a few years back, so that is the very likely reason :-D.

​since i ordered Dark Souls 2, i might use the PS2 controller for it, so i don't end up breaking the PS3 controller.

I've got Persona 3 and 4 on my new Vita, so those will probably last me months. I'll probably pickup P1 and P2 eventually since those are available through PSN.

Ordered a copy of Metal gear solid HD collection for the Vita last night, so I'll see what all the hype is about with these games. Looking for other suggestions.

I've got Persona 3 and 4 on my new Vita, so those will probably last me months. I'll probably pickup P1 and P2 eventually since those are available through PSN.

Ordered a copy of Metal gear solid HD collection for the Vita last night, so I'll see what all the hype is about with these games. Looking for other suggestions.

​i got the normal ending, for Silent Hill 3, now on to 4.

• Upvote 1

my Silent Hill game Rating scores.

SH 2: 9.0
SH 3: 8.0   (hospital cut off .5)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Sings. 

Well talk on the street
Says you might go solo
A good friend of mine
saw you leavin' by your back door

I need to know, I need to know
If you think you're gotta leave
Then you better say so
I need to know, I need to know
Cause I don't know how long I can hold on
If you're making me wait, if you're leadin' me on
I need to know

Second trip into Tartarus in Persona 3 and I managed to clear out 10 floors in one go, damn. Though the second boss fight with the three hands was pretty hard due to them repeatedly OHKOing my main character, which instantly ends my game.