The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Club nintendo's website glitched or something and gave me "NULL" coins, so I could basically buy whatever I wanted :D

They already fixed it though, but that was a big error.

Club nintendo's website glitched or something and gave me "NULL" coins, so I could basically buy whatever I wanted :D

They already fixed it though, but that was a big error.

​i would have abused that glitch lol.

So how is everyone's days today?

​Pretty crap day, hot as hell in cali and had a migraine for most of the day...D:

Then the leasing office at my place contacted me and revealed they were raising my rent several hundred dollars, so I went by there and convinced them to lower it after some heavy negotiation. <_<

I'm tired. Thankfully tomorrow is friday.

What if a woman cheats on her wife by giving another guy a footjob but her husband has a foot fetish too so when they get it on he gets a good whiff of her feet and smells the other guy's dick on her feet and he founds out he was cuckolded that way.

the ps2 controller seems to be able to stand alot of abuse.

​Tell me about it. Had mine ever since the early 2000s. What I could say is the worst damage is that the cord is bending a little. Beaten through some rage quit slamming, but still working after all these years.

​Tell me about it. Had mine ever since the early 2000s. What I could say is the worst damage is that the cord is bending a little. Beaten through some rage quit slamming, but still working after all these years.

​same, in fact mine doesnt have the vibrator motors in them anymore lol, also has loose plastic inside of it, and some screw don't grab ahold to the controller.

​same, in fact mine doesnt have the vibrator motors in them anymore lol, also has loose plastic inside of it, and some screw don't grab ahold to the controller.

​That's awesome lol. The plastic from the analogs started to peel a bit on mine. It feels so weird without that cushion the plastic provides. But again, I used to have a bad biting everything I see habit a few years back, so that is the very likely reason :-D.

​That's awesome lol. The plastic from the analogs started to peel a bit on mine. It feels so weird without that cushion the plastic provides. But again, I used to have a bad biting everything I see habit a few years back, so that is the very likely reason :-D.

​since i ordered Dark Souls 2, i might use the PS2 controller for it, so i don't end up breaking the PS3 controller.

​since i ordered Dark Souls 2, i might use the PS2 controller for it, so i don't end up breaking the PS3 controller.

​For the safety of your PS3 controller, I think that is a wise decision. :-)

​For the safety of your PS3 controller, I think that is a wise decision. :-)

​the only bad thing that can happen is if, i win the bid i placed on the other Dark Souls 2 game.., if i win i'll have 2 copies..

• Upvote 1

I've got Persona 3 and 4 on my new Vita, so those will probably last me months. I'll probably pickup P1 and P2 eventually since those are available through PSN.

Ordered a copy of Metal gear solid HD collection for the Vita last night, so I'll see what all the hype is about with these games. Looking for other suggestions.

I've got Persona 3 and 4 on my new Vita, so those will probably last me months. I'll probably pickup P1 and P2 eventually since those are available through PSN.

Ordered a copy of Metal gear solid HD collection for the Vita last night, so I'll see what all the hype is about with these games. Looking for other suggestions.

​i got the normal ending, for Silent Hill 3, now on to 4.

• Upvote 1

my Silent Hill game Rating scores.

SH 2: 9.0
SH 3: 8.0   (hospital cut off .5)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391089865640?rmvSB=true

This PS4 looks mighty tempting at $350, it's brand new...anything shady about this? D:

The seller looks legit.

Sings. 

Well talk on the street
Says you might go solo
A good friend of mine
saw you leavin' by your back door

I need to know, I need to know
If you think you're gotta leave
Then you better say so
I need to know, I need to know
Cause I don't know how long I can hold on
If you're making me wait, if you're leadin' me on
I need to know

Second trip into Tartarus in Persona 3 and I managed to clear out 10 floors in one go, damn. Though the second boss fight with the three hands was pretty hard due to them repeatedly OHKOing my main character, which instantly ends my game.

staying up all night to play Xenoblade chronicles so addicting liking it a lot so far!

​When I heard you can't play the new Xenoblade without a N3DS I was pissed, since my 3DS XL is still fairly new. <_<

i think i might win this bid for a game i already ordered on Ebay, if so too bad im not hitting buy now.

​I've never actually bid on anything on eBay. If I don't find a good deal in the "buy it now" listings, I just look elsewhere--usually Amazon.

I'm trying to save money here.