• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Just finished watching the Nintendo Indie Game Live Stream, there's a lot of good announcements to learn about, especially Stardew Valley in the summer and with the Switch version being the first to have multiplayer. Also, I'm surprised at how many timed exclusives Nintendo has with these indie games. The game lineup is looking better and better each day.

Doubt I'll play Stardew valley again for another 150 hours, however I'll get a copy of Isaac later in march.

Jesus, Horizon and Torment both came out today. I'm drowning in amazing games right now.

Was watching RSS Liam play Horizon, he was impressed and thoroughly enjoying the combat. I then open one of Phil's horizon videos and he's raging at a low level enemy that he somehow can't just run up and kill. I click on a different video and he's annoyed at some sidequest being boring. wtf man, and you wonder why your audience went away.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

Sounds like in dock mode which is what DSP will be playing on has some issues. Let's hope there is a day 1 patch to fix it. 

I've heard similar things, but it's inconsistent. For example, GameXplain showed that the framerate got choppy when running in patches of grass, but it was only in very specific patches and didn't affect much else. And from what The Know said, the only complaint they had with Zelda so far is the aliasing, which I don't think is a big deal, because the video you posted showed that the game looks great. That video is also the first where I've seen the combat actually freeze. I'm also not expecting a day one patch for Zelda or any game that gets released on the Switch because of it being cartridge based.

Really hope my Switch comes in tomorrow, it's marked for a thursday delivery. Hasn't shipped yet so that depot better be really damn close.

Literally just playing nothing but Nioh and Nier at the moment, and freaking Horizon and Torment came out yesterday. Zelda in two days. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Really hope my Switch comes in tomorrow, it's marked for a thursday delivery. Hasn't shipped yet so that depot better be really damn close.

Literally just playing nothing but Nioh and Nier at the moment, and freaking Horizon and Torment came out yesterday. Zelda in two days. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hang in there. I just pre-ordered my grey Switch from US Amazon and it'll be shipped to Saudi Arabia after 2 weeks :(

Was also gonna buy the Red/Blue one but can't pre-order now. I'll buy the colored one from retailers here.