• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Man what a bad morning. Woke up at 2 am in Danville CA smelling smoke in my room with my window closed due to the wind blowing the fire.The fire was from Napa CA and I felt a little sick but I am fine now. Put a heavy beach towel over the vent to keep the smell of smoke out which helped a lot. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

Man what a bad morning. Woke up at 2 am in Danville CA smelling smoke in my room with my window closed due to the wind blowing the fire.The fire was from Napa CA and I felt a little sick but I am fine now. Put a heavy beach towel over the vent to keep the smell of smoke out which helped a lot. 

How bad was the fire?

36 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

How bad was the fire?

Very bad which you can still smell the smoke outside and I just found out that my uncle, his wife, and his two kids who are in high school had to be evacuated 1 in the morning because there was a fire in grass valley where they live but they are safe now. Not a great day to do any exercise outside due to the smoke. 

Edited by tylersimba
44 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

Very bad which you can still smell the smoke outside and I just found out that my uncle, his wife, and his two kids who are in high school had to be evacuated 1 in the morning because there was a fire in grass valley where they live but they are safe now. Not a great day to do any exercise outside due to the smoke. 

Well, the good news is nobody was hurt, at least.

6 hours ago, tylersimba said:

dang glad I'm not in Cali right now

• Like 1
15 hours ago, sateler96 said:

did they put Leia in the center? Come on, it's been months. :sleep:

I'm going to be pissed if the title implies Luke's death by the end of the film.

Speaking of movies, someone released a high quality version of the MLP movie which I immediately snagged. Also the rest of season 7 leaked so I have a bit too much to watch now.

29 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

did they put Leia in the center? Come on, it's been months. :sleep:

I'm going to be pissed if the title implies Luke's death by the end of the film.

Speaking of movies, someone released a high quality version of the MLP movie which I immediately snagged. Also the rest of season 7 leaked so I have a bit too much to watch now.

You know before I hated it

After watching it I can see why you love it and now I'm on the Bronie Band Wagon lol

Also yes she is the center cause she has a huge part in this movie 

And I highly doubt Luke will die, Leia might die since she won't be in Episode IX cause of actual death but Luke has to be apart of the War that ends all Wars

Plus its a Luke and Rey story more 

Han only died cause it fit story also Harrison Ford has been wanting Han to die since A New Hope so there's that and when they revealed Kylo was Ben Solo I knew instantly that Han was gonna die cause Ben Solo in now not Canon story's killed Han 

star_wars_the_last_jedi_ver10.thumb.jpg.dfcc3b831937bd563743f68164909e64.jpg

Beautiful IMAX Poster

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sateler96 said:

You know before I hated it

After watching it I can see why you love it and now I'm on the Bronie Band Wagon lol

Also yes she is the center cause she has a huge part in this movie 

And I highly doubt Luke will die, Leia might die since she won't be in Episode IX cause of actual death but Luke has to be apart of the War that ends all Wars

Plus its a Luke and Rey story more 

Han only died cause it fit story also Harrison Ford has been wanting Han to die since A New Hope so there's that and when they revealed Kylo was Ben Solo I knew instantly that Han was gonna die cause Ben Solo in now not Canon story's killed Han 

star_wars_the_last_jedi_ver10.thumb.jpg.dfcc3b831937bd563743f68164909e64.jpg

Beautiful IMAX Poster

Spoiler

did they ever reveal whether Han's son was alive after the first film? They are showing him on the poster and such, so I dunno if that's a spoiler...?

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:
  Hide contents

did they ever reveal whether Han's son was alive after the first film? They are showing him on the poster and such, so I dunno if that's a spoiler...?

Yeah Snoke told General Hux to go get him that's why he's in the trailer same with Captain Phasma

And how was the My Little Pony Movie

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah Snoke told General Hux to go get him that's why he's in the trailer same with Captain Phasma

And how was the My Little Pony Movie

dunno, need to watch it tonight. Busy in Osaka today taking family to the Aquarium and castle.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

FUCK EMINEM AND HIS RAP CRAP AND POLITICAL BULLSHIT!!!!  When will these ducking celebrities keep their mouths shut about their political crap?

Lol obviously you did not watch and just want to say ridiculous shit 

He said instead of worrying about current world situations hes too busy trying to start a Twitter Storm with the Packers XD

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Lol obviously you did not watch and just want to say ridiculous shit 

He said instead of worrying about current world situations hes too busy trying to start a Twitter Storm with the Packers XD

Why should I watch a video about stupid ass Eminem?  Never liked him never cared for him.

Besides he shouldn't use a music video to make a fucking political statement. 

• Upvote 1