• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

LOL!!!  Guys relax, he was just talking to the studios.  He's not going to direct any of their movies.

Lol I know I mean I'd rather him act in a movie even though his only good performance was Gone Girl 

He's a terrible director overall 

And I just watched a Made a Halloween and it was god awful and I heard the sequel was worse 

Screenshot_2017-10-20-18-02-55.thumb.png.a2f1eac7b85511c256a148fda96a6ef1.png

Very skippable weekend

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Lol I know I mean I'd rather him act in a movie even though his only good performance was Gone Girl 

He's a terrible director overall 

And I just watched a Made a Halloween and it was god awful and I heard the sequel was worse 

Screenshot_2017-10-20-18-02-55.thumb.png.a2f1eac7b85511c256a148fda96a6ef1.png

Very skippable weekend

Well, that's what the article that he has a stronger chance of having an acting role than a directing role.

43 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Exactly.  I know you're not a big fan of him, but don't flip out when the man showcases an interesting in being involved in the films.

It can't be as bad as Civil war, after all.

Also holy damn, it's 5PM but my body feels like it's 5AM. This jet lag is wrecking me today.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

It can't be as bad as Civil war, after all.

Also holy damn, it's 5PM but my body feels like it's 5AM. This jet lag is wrecking me today.

Would you stop with that lol. starting to make this running joke seem like a DSP joke. 

Btw 4 days ago my PC died. I am going to be ordering a cheap one off of ebay for $55, it seems good mostly because I can upgrade it if I wanted to. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

Would you stop with that lol. starting to make this running joke seem like a DSP joke. 

Btw 4 days ago my PC died. I am going to be ordering a cheap one off of ebay for $55, it seems good mostly because I can upgrade it if I wanted to. 

How much is the parts gonna be?

7 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

no u

Started playing the new South park game, went with mastermind difficulty so hoping I didn't screw myself over with that. Had a really clutch victory in one battle where only one character was left alive and I knocked an enemy into his comrades and they all blew up.

Ok im convinced Phil say's certain things just to troll. SO he went on this soliloquy a week ago about how everyone was just crying for no reason, the lootboxes don't hinder the game at all even though you're forced to do an artificially monotonous grinding session at the end of Shadow of War; says the game is great. About to get the grind session, says he might not finish this "great game" because the ending is a monotonous grindfest and suspiciously doesn't talk about thew loot boxes whatsoever. *headsmack*

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Veera said:

So apparently some of Phil's trolls have "found my instagram". The level of research was a username and knowing my race..lol

Nice try, next time do better research.

Shit like this makes me sick.  Shit like this makes want to believe that trolling should be considered as a crime.

Edited by MDCFAN101
2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Shit like this makes me sick.  Shit like this makes want to believe that trolling should be considered as a crime.

No harm done really as it was wrong information (it was some random guy's instagram, not mine) but yeah it's creepy. why would they even take an interest in me of all people? I'm not some figure in the "DSP community" or anything.

Edited by Veera