Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

Just watched DSP's W.I.P and he said that he couldn't get hold of silent hill shattered memories a PS2 version (which I have), so I looked on ebay and the cheapest price it was going for was £50 (used copy), yikes! didn't realise how highly valued this game is, was considering donating the game, sorry phil but after finding out that info I am keeping hold of this baby, by the way for a used copy it was £19 on Amazon UK, so if phil makes playing this game a future patreon goal, he could get it from the US equivalent, but it's pot luck then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    4748

  • sateler96

    2949

  • MDCFAN101

    2499

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Veera said:

No harm done really as it was wrong information (it was some random guy's instagram, not mine) but yeah it's creepy. why would they even take an interest in me of all people? I'm not some figure in the "DSP community" or anything.

Bub, I have no idea, but that is a good question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Just watched DSP's W.I.P and he said that he couldn't get hold of silent hill shattered memories a PS2 version (which I have), so I looked on ebay and the cheapest price it was going for was £50 (used copy), yikes! didn't realise how highly valued this game is, was considering donating the game, sorry phil but after finding out that info I am keeping hold of this baby, by the way for a used copy it was £19 on Amazon UK, so if phil makes playing this game a future patreon goal, he could get it from the US equivalent, but it's pot luck then.

No worries, I have no way to capture PS2 games anyway, so it'd be useless to me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phil said:

No worries, I have no way to capture PS2 games anyway, so it'd be useless to me!

Fair enough, have you tried the Nintendo shop through your Switch console, they also released a Nintendo Wii version, maybe they have it on sale there and since you could do it as a future patreon playthrough, the money you receive could counter the loss of ad revenue due to Nintendo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Switch's 4.0.0 update secretly allows gamecube controllers to be usable on the switch with the gamecube adaptor. Works well with Fire Emblem Warriors so far, just need to get used to the change in controls. Only thing that will affect the use of this in some games is that there's only one Z button, which defaults to ZR. So games that use ZL as a separate command, you shouldn't use the gamecube controller for. But glad I can use this again and is a sign that we might be getting gamecube virtual console soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

The American news media was one of the things I didn't miss while out of the country. Somebody just nuke us already.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just got muted from osrs for the dumbest reason. There was a couple people in the chat discussing religion, one of them was muslim and used the common phrase "allahakbar". I said "what do you say to the fat muslim? it's allah akbar not all-of-the snack-bar"

Apparently a retarded dad joke is worth getting muted and labeled a nazi over

zg1OGGX.gif

 

Edited by Veera
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Veera said:

So I just got muted from osrs for the dumbest reason. There was a couple people in the chat discussing religion, one of them was muslim and used the common phrase "allahakbar". I said "what do you say to the fat muslim? it's allah akbar not all-of-the snack-bar"

Apparently a retarded dad joke is worth getting muted and labeled a nazi over

Do what I, buy 500 bits a month, donate 10 bits at a time along with a comment/zinger, it's more fun than bothering with a toxic chat, which distracts you from the game as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...